• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Think you can find some hardcore PeacH training within 24 hours? Ha ha ha.

Vash Post up or get on aim, we need to figure out if you can met up with us. the spot I'm thinking is 51 street station on lexington avenue. You guys argee?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
DP- I would suggest using marth for fighting peach instead of dittos cuz that **** is gay and I think you should just try to perfect fox n falco matchup with peach cuz u already have the tech stuff down with her i mean unless u do good with marth idk.

Thats just my suggestion cuz i know how much u hate peach dittos lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DP- I would suggest using marth for fighting peach instead of dittos cuz that **** is gay and I think you should just try to perfect fox n falco matchup with peach cuz u already have the tech stuff down with her i mean unless u do good with marth idk.

Thank you but with marth at times he gets me good. Like returning and wth my bad DI, its just combo city. and other times I just win my matches. so its like 50/50. I get scared of marth in the fight and just screw up, and do preticatble things like I would flinch then Dsmash when obviously I am gonna get punished for it. its just hard to keep my focus on Marth. wether I'm better than the player or not.

Falco and Fox I do better with now. at VLS I was beating nearly every fox and Falco I played. I just need a lil more work against Fox and marth and I would be fine.

Peach dittos I think I got the hang of it after VLS and Playing vidjo and XIF. so I learned how to Handle the match up better. I nearly Beat XIF and got vidjo to on stock.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
No I mean in terms of USING marth.

You said you were going to pick him up earlier in the page and said something about counterpicks and that is just what I suggested.

So basically I said if you were going to use marth for a counterpick than Your Marth Vs another peach is a good start instead of doing dittos but apparently you got better at them so shrug

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No I mean in terms of USING marth.

You said you were going to pick him up earlier in the page and said something about counterpicks and that is just what I suggested.

So basically I said if you were going to use marth for a counterpick than Your Marth Vs another peach is a good start instead of doing dittos but apparently you got better at them so shrug
Oh.

Well yea I'm better at the fight now. Against a camping Fo I would wanna Learn Marth against fox. Cause that **** is really annoying. seems now I cant beat one at all.............until I figure this gay azz match up that is..........I rather fight a chessy Marth or high ranked one than this crap.

Cia

das kwl

lolz, everyone knows that peach's biggest counter is peach.. than falcon, than marth, than the links.. lolberries..

btw, I still think ice climbers beats peach in the face.

who wants MMz in this crew?? (see NYC weekly thread)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Whats with these MM going around?

I'll pass. I'm too ticked at the moment to have any. I wont be playing my full power. I might turn mines down with Rockin. maybe nexttime.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Trying to get better Vs Fox and Marth by watch Peach fighting them 2 on youtube

we all met at 51 street station. in the station there is a dunkin dounuts in there.and another place to eat right next to it. I think its an icecream place. I'm not sure whats next to dunkins. But we all met up there. If you cant ind it for some odd reason its right a trail of a glass window. or just ask.........

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No crew battle people. I repeat, no crew battle. Mop? and Shin are sick so cant fight. so this crew battle is on hold. Hope those 2 get better.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Wow that sucks. well at least you guys have more time to train now huh? more practice the better.

And Dark.Pch. I heard your good against space animals. (well from what I have been reading) So How am I suppose to go about fighting falco. That stupid laser I cant take it and more. then the combos. its just a pain.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, he is another pain in the butt. But when ighting him, the airis your friend. Float over the lasers. when you get close space a Fair. (need I remind you its not always the best way to get to Falco to attack.) FC techs when floating over the lasers and going to him help.

When you get close to him by ground, dont be in a rush to attack him. watch how he recats and remember what I told you about the flinch thing. Use that.

If he comes to you with Lasers he will do One of these options:

-shine

-grab

-Jab

-Dair

He can also link these options togetther since we might expect a shield grab and stop it.

What him closety when he comes to you with a Dair of shine after a few lasers hit your shield. if it was Not done right you can grab him before the shine. if its done right dont let go of that shield. a shine will follow up and that pillar will start. You can stop all that with a timed up-B out the shield or just out of nowhere. but be careful with it.

Cia

das kwl
falco > peach

I always lose to falcos

always, always, always.

I lost to tec9's falco, fosho's falco, rockin's falco, and alukards falco.

falco ***** everything I stand for

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
falco > peach

I always lose to falcos

always, always, always.

Dont you think your going to far with adding Rockin in there? O_o

And we are the other way around then.Flco is not that much of a problem then fox. And you seem to do better against fox than I do. VLS I was beatiing a whole bunch of foxes. But I still belive i can do better. To me Falco I rather deal with then Fox.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Hey dark.pch i got some good news. I finally got through to ebay and got two gamecube controllers on the way. But if you still have that one your holding ill take that too if no one else wants it. Also maybe you could tell me whats going on this week with the weekly or bi-weekly thing since no one answers me in that thread T_T.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
falco > peach

I always lose to falcos

always, always, always.

XD I suck with high and top tier characters that isn't wearing a dress. I lost to Blacknese's Zelda to my Marth in a random tourtument at my first smashfest XD

And Dark, if you don't wanna do the MM, it's okay. I still wanna face you in friendlies so I can show you I improved.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey dark.pch i got some good news. I finally got through to ebay and got two gamecube controllers on the way. But if you still have that one your holding ill take that too if no one else wants it. Also maybe you could tell me whats going on this week with the weekly or bi-weekly thing since no one answers me in that thread T_T.
Sure if you still wanna buy it

and I dont know whats going in that thread. Bunch of losers. It died and such. So I dot really pay mind to it anymore.

And Dark, if you don't wanna do the MM, it's okay. I still wanna face you in friendlies so I can show you I improved.
Ok, maybe when I am back to my full spiit I'll play you in a MM

Snakeee

Smash Master
XD I suck with high and top tier characters that isn't wearing a dress. I lost to Blacknese's Zelda to my Marth in a random tourtument at my first smashfest XD

Wow, every Peach player really does use Marth as a secondary.
I'll MM you if you want. Is there a bi-weekly saturday,? I can't tell with all the confusion in the NYC thread.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll MM you if you want. Is there a bi-weekly saturday,? I can't tell with all the confusion in the NYC thread.
Some reason Us Peach mains cant play with others. We just stick with one person. And since Marth is easy to use I giuess we choose him.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Heh you have a point...Dark Pch you going to the biweekly (if there is one)? Maybe you can test me and my little brother there to make things easier.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not sure. Maybe. The way things are with tournaments here, makes it boring and I dont even wanna bother at times. But I'll let you know

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Pfft, don't confuse my post with 'peach logic' >>. I hate marth with a passion. He's like Sasuke, but with a sword. I never seconded him. he was chosen random in a random tournament. I will never main or second him even if my life was on the line.

........maybe if my friend's life was on the line, but I doubt it :p

I only second Link and Mario. (I play Dr. Mario if I need more power in the match).

and sorry snakee, gonna have to deny it. I got too much MMs as it is. maybe next weekly (which I promise to all my friends that it won't grow as big >>)

Cia

das kwl
this is definitely NOT true. ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell u that my absolute worst character is marth. (aka my 26th of 26 characters) so I secondary ice climbers :D

dark.pch - I was kidding w/ that whole falco post. if anything, I find it amusing when falcos even try. however, I'd rather fight fox than falco, fox just comes w/ soooo much less drama. I just go right to the source and beat the hell out of it. where as u have to fly around, and trap falco. and I <3 fighting marths. probably my best match up. (other than like.. bowser or something <_<) and I love it even more when they take me to yoshi's story

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
this is definitely NOT true. ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell u that my absolute worst character is marth. (aka my 26th of 26 characters) so I secondary ice climbers :D

dark.pch - I was kidding w/ that whole falco post. if anything, I find it amusing when falcos even try. however, I'd rather fight fox than falco, fox just comes w/ soooo much less drama. I just go right to the source and beat the hell out of it. where as u have to fly around, and trap falco. and I <3 fighting marths. probably my best match up. (other than like.. bowser or something <_<) and I love it even more when they take me to yoshi's story
Well guess you really are the better Peach player then

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

But you said you was horrid with the space animals, which was obviously a big lie lol

Snakeee

Smash Master
I wasn't being really serious...it's just that Cort started using Marth alot, and now Dark Pch says hes starting to use him. And Sasuke does have a sword, but why do you hate him?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, please dont get Rokin started. It wont end well...........he will just end up coming off as a loser........as usual -_____- '

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wasn't being really serious...it's just that Cort started using Marth alot, and now Dark Pch says hes starting to use him. And Sasuke does have a sword, but why do you hate him?
I don't like Sasuke's attitude. It just reek of emoness. Not to mention he shows no type of affection towards women in general. I don't mind characters being gay and all, but...meh. I just don't see him being fair with women and such besides Sakura, who shrugs at her advances.

Don't get me wrong. Sasuke can kick people's ***. The guy gots strategy. I just...meh. I don't like his attitude towards life and women in general.

....I'm pretty sure he's hitting on Naruto >>

Dude, please dont get Rokin started. It wont end well...........he will just end up coming off as a loser........as usual -_____- '
You have no confidence for me... D: and I was gonna buy you a Red Bull...><

and don't worry, I declined it >>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't like Sasuke's attitude. It just reek of emoness. Not to mention he shows no type of affection towards women in general. I don't mind characters being gay and all, but...meh. I just don't see him being fair with women and such besides Sakura, who shrugs at her advances.

Don't get me wrong. Sasuke can kick people's ***. The guy gots strategy. I just...meh. I don't like his attitude towards life and women in general.

....I'm pretty sure he's hitting on Naruto >>

I rest my case on the loser point.............

Top Bottom