• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Is someone happy happy in this thread? I think there is. I wonder who.......cough.....
You wanna fight or something? I'll get baby Neo or bayby isai/Darkrain. Dont mess with me O_o

The crew battle that was suppose to happen was moved to next friday. So for the line up is 4-4 so you guys have 2 weeks to practice. Im gonna be useing C.Falcon for a while to help my Peach out. so Far I got better at teching (Finally) and Im able to think ahead. so Im gonna work with him some more. And use Mario at times too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well Dark took me out the crew battle so good luck guys.
Yea and you know why. But Im gonna talk to IHNC and see if it can be 5-5 if so your in. Remeber when I said that. I have to fund out. if it can be done which I beleive so, then your in.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Sooo does this mean we're gonna say byebye to Marth and Roy?
When they showed a Path of Radiance stage we all knew Ike was gonna be in the game, but still, Marth is the original fire emblem hero. He won't be replaced. That would be like replacing DK with Diddy or something and like JumpMan said he might replace roy cause of his strength. He's not gonna play anything like marth so i know they aren't gonna drop Marth.(however if they do, I think people are gonna send Sakurai death threats)

PS: Marth is sexier than Ike = Marth won't be replaced XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
When they showed a Path of Radiance stage we all knew Ike was gonna be in the game, but still, Marth is the original fire emblem hero. He won't be replaced. That would be like replacing DK with Diddy or something and like JumpMan said he might replace roy cause of his strength. He's not gonna play anything like marth so i know they aren't gonna drop Marth.(however if they do, I think people are gonna send Sakurai death threats)

PS: Marth is sexier than Ike = Marth won't be replaced XD
That's because Marth is a metrosexual ><

It's really hard to tell if he's gonna come back or not. But then again, the New Fire Elblem (sp?) for the Gamecube, Ike was the main character (I think). If it's true, then Ike could replace Marth and a character could replace Roy as well.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well Marth was the Hero of 'Japanese' Fire Emblems dating back to NES. Yes they was hard due to japanese language. But none were in america nor i think they are plans to do so. And yes Ike is totally different from marth. No tippers on this b#*ch. (YES NEW SWORDMANS FOR ME.) Oh BTW Path of Radiance stage Hoyo is talking about is the castle the shown in the first trailer with the catapults. I still doubt he'll make an appearance. It was kinda a mistake for marth to be in the US smash bros. They was like screw it and left him in. The only characters from FE that'll possibly make an appearance is Ike (who has shown up obviously), Eliwood (Roy's Father, FE GBA Hero), Hector (Eliwood's comrade) and Lyn (same as Hector). If anyone wants to see the move Aether just ask. Moves not all that from what i saw.

Btw i had to type this TWICE. STUPID A*S CPU!!!

Link226

Smash Ace
Well Marth was the Hero of 'Japanese' Fire Emblems dating back to NES. Yes they was hard due to japanese language. But none were in america nor i think they are plans to do so. And yes Ike is totally different from marth. No tippers on this b#*ch. (YES NEW SWORDMANS FOR ME.) Oh BTW Path of Radiance stage Hoyo is talking about is the castle the shown in the first trailer with the catapults. I still doubt he'll make an appearance. It was kinda a mistake for marth to be in the US smash bros. They was like screw it and left him in. The only characters from FE that'll possibly make an appearance is Ike (who has shown up obviously), Eliwood (Roy's Father, FE GBA Hero), Hector (Eliwood's comrade) and Lyn (same as Hector). If anyone wants to see the move Aether just ask. Moves not all that from what i saw.

Btw i had to type this TWICE. STUPID A*S CPU!!!
So did the CPU 4-stock you? (That Rhymed!!!) :laugh:

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Well nowadays fans know a lot about Japanese games and Marth's popularity in the states has grown incredibly. Also the Japanese are the ones making the game and yes they cater to us a lot, but to not include a famous character of their's for us is probably not gonna happen. Also look at the game, they are adding things to it. What are they gonna do with Marth's data? Just dump it from the game to make millions of fans pissed. it'd be easier to keep him in. I seriously doubt they are gonna go out of their way to piss people off.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
So did the CPU 4-stock you? (That Rhymed!!!) :laugh:
4eyz......quit.

Well nowadays fans know a lot about Japanese games and Marth's popularity in the states has grown incredibly. Also the Japanese are the ones making the game and yes they cater to us a lot, but to not include a famous character of their's for us is probably not gonna happen. Also look at the game, they are adding things to it. What are they gonna do with Marth's data? Just dump it from the game to make millions of fans pissed. it'd be easier to keep him in. I seriously doubt they are gonna go out of their way to piss people off.
Marths popuiarity didnt grow in the states. Fire Emblem's popularity grew in the states. He wasnt in an american fire emblem game. By him and Roy being in smash they made fire emblem here for GBA. If he was so popular they woulda translated and remade the FE games marth was in.....but they didnt. In the case of marths data, they arent using old data cause they are rebuilding the game fresh along with the physics. First example is marios Tornado. Its similar to the N64 one but not exactly. Link shooting an arrow on his knee is another change. Look at the pictures and u'll notice. Theres another pic of link on one knee. So data isnt a issue here. To be honest i dont think theyre really gonna take out most of the ppl but if they are Marth isnt excluded from anything. Before Fire Emblem came out here in the states i asked ppl if they knew what it is and not a **** person knew. Even when ppl unlocked them in smash ppl were like 'Who da F*ck is this'. Anyway even if marth is still in the game, dont expect ken combos. Expect NinjaLink Combos LMAO!!!

Edit: Btw i wanted to add. The Fire Emblem games that have marth in it....Japan has them on the Virtual Console...Why not us......Point Proven....."Hey how about some LOGOS?!'

Jash

Smash Lord
Who cares about them being there? I don't. Now the bigger question is....why didn't Nintendo put in Young Link? What was the reason of taking him out? Well since hes not in it, i can john all i want now. Excellent!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Anyway even if marth is still in the game, dont expect ken combos. Expect NinjaLink Combos LMAO!!!

Dude. Battle, your NL combos vs My Dark.Pch combos.Lets see which is better. I got 50 cents saying Im gonna take the win. anyone else in on this?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? Dude, get at my Up B combos, Im an Up-B god. Who the hell combos and finishes it off with a Mario tornado to an Up-B? O_o My mario is so retarted he does shizz lke that.

Oh........and get at my C.Falcon! thats a baby isai/darkrain XD!!!

Dont mess with me O___o

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Well Marth's popularity did grow, even if it's only amongst smashers. Also in a note earlier Sakurai said that all of the development tools that were used for melee were available to the new team working on the game and as an artist I know how freaking impossible it is to redo something exactly as it was before and though some of the animations changed most of them are very similar if not the same. the game isn't being made from scratch, but tweaked and built up on. And they are only bringing games that were popular out on the virtual console, it has nothing to do with characters. Marth got popular from smash not his FE games. So in Japan those games are on the virtual console cause they were popular out there and not out here because they were never popular out here. That issue is about the games and their success in the two markets, nothing about the characters. I highly doubt that Marth won't return or that they will ax any characters that won't have representation otherwise.

And Marth is about aerial battling..... that = Ken combo. Look at Falcon, he got so many ridiculous air combos too. Why nerf them when they ain't even the best characters. If they nerf Marth's aerials and all other combos from the game........ that = bland which = not funness

Link226

Smash Ace
Well Marth's popularity did grow, even if it's only amongst smashers. Also in a note earlier Sakurai said that all of the development tools that were used for melee were available to the new team working on the game and as an artist I know how freaking impossible it is to redo something exactly as it was before and though some of the animations changed most of them are very similar if not the same. the game isn't being made from scratch, but tweaked and built up on. And they are only bringing games that were popular out on the virtual console, it has nothing to do with characters. Marth got popular from smash not his FE games. So in Japan those games are on the virtual console cause they were popular out there and not out here because they were never popular out here. That issue is about the games and their success in the two markets, nothing about the characters. I highly doubt that Marth won't return or that they will ax any characters that won't have representation otherwise.

And Marth is about aerial battling..... that = Ken combo. Look at Falcon, he got so many ridiculous air combos too. Why nerf them when they ain't even the best characters. If they nerf Marth's aerials and all other combos from the game........ that = bland which = not funness
Dude...Marth is arguably the best character in the game. lol He needs to get Nerfed asap. I want both Roy and Marth in Brawl, it would be ****ed up just to take Roy out and leave Marth. Roy looks way cooler than Marth so it should be the other way around. Plus Roy got FIREEE. But if not just take both of them out for Ike and Eliwood.

Oh and i wanna compete with my 4Eyez combo. Why? Because Link is too cool for skool. :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Dude...Marth is arguably the best character in the game.
If he was best, he'd be top tier. Marth is just the biggest ******* of the game, while Peach is the biggest ***** in the game.

Just imagine what would happen if they had children together. We're talking like the future god tier character here =D

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
ok lots of stuff to address. First, Jash.....quit. Dont worry bout YL. He prolly gonna be in there. About upB. I spiked someone with Zeldas UpB. No one competes with that.........nobody....Abot the FE stuff. Because of Marth and Roy the Fire emblem series was introduced here. Including the Wii one there are ten FE games. USA got 3 Not all FE games had marth in it. The GBA one that had Roy didnt have marth in it. Think about it. If it werent popular out here they wouldnt make any more FE games in USA. And to mention the Tiers. U may need to read up on what tiers mean. Tiers mean which character is more common in tournament play, not how godly there are. Think about it. Ken has been champion for how many years. M2K now mains Marth and i believe and others agree he is probably the best smasher right now. When was marth #1 on the tier list? Meanwhile back at the ranch. Why are we debating this anyway. What Sakurai does is what he does. Not gonna cry about it If marth isnt in dont cry over it like spilt Lon Lon Milk. Just use someone else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
About upB. I spiked someone with Zeldas UpB. No one competes with that.........nobody....
AAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

You really beleive that pwnd over all my Up-B tricks? Ha ha ha ha ha!!You act like its impossible and you act like you did it on Purpose. I just got a new title. Up-B master. You cant even beat my up-B tricks with Roy. I do many, you can one lucky spike. and it was by mistake. Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You can pwn everyone else if you want. Dont come to my court if the Up-Bs, cause you already lost. ;)

Jash

Smash Lord
Dark, spiking with Zeldas UpB is very hard to do, even if it was a mistake. I don't think anyone can compete with that, but i spiked with Young Links UpB before....get at me. Oh and Young Link is not ganna be in brawl....therefore Brawl is ganna suk lots of potato juice. Im not ganna play it for all its wackness. Good day.

Link226

Smash Ace
If he was best, he'd be top tier. Marth is just the biggest ******* of the game, while Peach is the biggest ***** in the game.

Just imagine what would happen if they had children together. We're talking like the future god tier character here =D
:laugh::laugh: Hes not top tier because more people win with Fox and Falco in tournaments, it doesn't mean Marth isn't the best. Hes most likely the best character in the game, longest reach, tipper, crazy grab game, etc. Oh and screw all of your lucky and wack *** up-b's. I freaking spiked a ganon with Links Up-B....get at me! :laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:laugh::laugh: Hes not top tier because more people win with Fox and Falco in tournaments, it doesn't mean Marth isn't the best. Hes most likely the best character in the game, longest reach, tipper, crazy grab game, etc. Oh and screw all of your lucky and wack *** up-b's. I freaking spiked a ganon with Links Up-B....get at me! :laugh:

A spike with Link is not Hard. Its common sense to pull that off really. And screw these baby spikes. Im talking about useing them to start and finish combos, and other ways like I use it Last week I beasted with Mario and Roys Up-B. I was doing some crazy stuff. Even Mix the Mario Tornado with his Up-B My Up-B with Peach is already on point. I have a few Peach playes that came to me and said they like how I use her UP-B in fights. I dont only use it for combos or random combos, I use it smart likw if I need space to get away from my enemy or to get a quick attack in when other attacks would be to slow to hit you before you left my range. I use anyones up like that I use like that. My Up-B game with Peach is already perfective. **** owns falco. Lke when he tries to pillar me, when he jumps in the air for a D-air, I up-B him to stop it out of the shield in shield of blocking the whole time or rolling away.Many Peaches eat the pillar with thier shield until they try to get a grab in and they get hit, or if possible, they get the grab. This is how I play by being random, it leads me to do smart things not many people do. And I love that cause its like I invented it. Her Up-B us like one of my mosted used attacks and I do freaking well at that.

This is what I mean with the Up-B thing. Not spikes or anything like that, but being able to put it into your gameplay and do good things with it. Peaches Up-B helps me alot. and I say Im lucky I use it the way I do. So Far I Can use the Up B great, good or well with.......

Peach- Great (mastered)

Mario- (Good)

Doc. (good)

Roy (well)

This is why I have like the mindgames or the play style that I do. You think I learned most of what I know from watching Peach videos? Nah. I say learn how to beat characters and strategys I learn from them. the rest I learned by playing random and stupid. I told Jumpman to start doing that with Mario. He is perfect for playing like that, he can do damage. Thats why I duck when missles are coming at me in stead of side stepping. Why when I can just duck all the shots, and pull off a qucik attack if it was needed. Why shield with Link and Y.Link if you can just stand there to block some attacks and not waste your shield size? All this is common sense and random/******** at the same time. Thats why I play ******** with you guys. Im making things up and haveing it into the way I play. Its called random for a reason. and thats cause its unexpected. and thats where mindgames coming, so why not fuse them both? I say most of the wins I get is based on random or mindgames. its what I rely on the most. And me playing random works. Thats also why whem Im in front of you whats the next thing your gonna do? Block or most likely side step. Thats where I just wait for you to do it., then grab or (etc.) you. Another random tatic, but also based on common sense. Its a well know reflex that one will side step block or roll away. So take that in to thought and abuse that. I look out more for random things then learning all the stuff people want to learn these days. combos, speed, etc. Yea thats all great and all. but once you learn all of that................how will you use it. if your too open about it, you wont get far. So me playing stupid and radom helps me more than learning what people are dieing to learn. So if you ever get caught with something stupid by me, dont get mad, its what I do;)

Now how I catch people with my upsmash is another story. I'll tell the tale another time. But let it be known that my Up-B game is quite good. and the Best with Peach. Thus I have gain a new title once again and its been a while since I gain a new one. "Up-B master" ;)

Link226

Smash Ace
A spike with Link is not Hard. Its common sense to pull that off really. And screw these baby spikes. Im talking about useing them to start and finish combos, and other ways like I use it Last week I beasted with Mario and Roys Up-B. I was doing some crazy stuff. Even Mix the Mario Tornado with his Up-B My Up-B with Peach is already on point. I have a few Peach playes that came to me and said they like how I use her UP-B in fights. I dont only use it for combos or random combos, I use it smart likw if I need space to get away from my enemy or to get a quick attack in when other attacks would be to slow to hit you before you left my range. I use anyones up like that I use like that. My Up-B game with Peach is already perfective. **** owns falco. Lke when he tries to pillar me, when he jumps in the air for a D-air, I up-B him to stop it out of the shield in shield of blocking the whole time or rolling away.Many Peaches eat the pillar with thier shield until they try to get a grab in and they get hit, or if possible, they get the grab. This is how I play by being random, it leads me to do smart things not many people do. And I love that cause its like I invented it. Her Up-B us like one of my mosted used attacks and I do freaking well at that.

This is what I mean with the Up-B thing. Not spikes or anything like that, but being able to put it into your gameplay and do good things with it. Peaches Up-B helps me alot. and I say Im lucky I use it the way I do. So Far I Can use the Up B great, good or well with.......

Peach- Great (mastered)

Mario- (Good)

Doc. (good)

Roy (well)

This is why I have like the mindgames or the play style that I do. You think I learned most of what I know from watching Peach videos? Nah. I say learn how to beat characters and strategys I learn from them. the rest I learned by playing random and stupid. I told Jumpman to start doing that with Mario. He is perfect for playing like that, he can do damage. Thats why I duck when missles are coming at me in stead of side stepping. Why when I can just duck all the shots, and pull off a qucik attack if it was needed. Why shield with Link and Y.Link if you can just stand there to block some attacks and not waste your shield size? All this is common sense and random/******** at the same time. Thats why I play ******** with you guys. Im making things up and haveing it into the way I play. Its called random for a reason. and thats cause its unexpected. and thats where mindgames coming, so why not fuse them both? I say most of the wins I get is based on random or mindgames. its what I rely on the most. And me playing random works. Thats also why whem Im in front of you whats the next thing your gonna do? Block or most likely side step. Thats where I just wait for you to do it., then grab or (etc.) you. Another random tatic, but also based on common sense. Its a well know reflex that one will side step block or roll away. So take that in to thought and abuse that. I look out more for random things then learning all the stuff people want to learn these days. combos, speed, etc. Yea thats all great and all. but once you learn all of that................how will you use it. if your too open about it, you wont get far. So me playing stupid and radom helps me more than learning what people are dieing to learn. So if you ever get caught with something stupid by me, dont get mad, its what I do;)

Now how I catch people with my upsmash is another story. I'll tell the tale another time. But let it be known that my Up-B game is quite good. and the Best with Peach. Thus I have gain a new title once again and its been a while since I gain a new one. "Up-B master" ;)
I was being sarcastic..:( lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im of of smash. I will no longer be playing this game anymore for the whole summer. I had a very anoyying day and I learned something about myself. Something I did not like at all. So this was my last day of playing, I already packed up my cube so I would not be tempted to play. I'll play again when Amber if fully healed from her injurys. I think that should give me enough time to ease my mind. I try to think that I was a beast as everyone says I am, but I did poorly. this is why I dont like people saying that I am when I cant back it up when it counts. Cause when I beleive that I am, i **** up, and get *****. I cant ever beat vanz in a Peach ditto. I get close and freaking fail every damm time. and I get beat bad at the end. and techo0 just brought out the hate of fox in me. I dont know how to fight fox. Mid level I can handle, but **** related to 0's fox I cant handle. Once I get shined, I might as well drop my controller cause I get shined from one side to the other. if I cant handled space animals or freaking Peach dittos, I am in bad shape, I lose easy in these three fights, I do better against Marth and shiek. and I played a falco who was just laser after laser, to cheap kills. I could not do anything at all. I was so heated I felt like punching something hard just so my fist could bleed. Once I feel pain I take it and then I start to feel better later. thats why I wanted to punch something. I nearly did on the way home.

So thats it, Until Amber is fully healed, I quit this game. I dont feel like feeling like a failure when I practice day and night, look at vids for help, ask for help on the boards and study it all...........just to lose in Peach dittos and do horrible against cheap azz fox and falco. Its really imbarrassinghow I play and lose and I felt that way today alot. Not to mention My Peach is just to predictable. so my confidence is dead for now, I lost it all. and this crew battle I just cant fight in anymore. I lost the will to play, spirit is broken and now I assume others dont wanna fight cause im not in, well sorry but I just cant play this game anymore, Im not smart enough for it and stuff. so Im calling it quits for now. I guess I can catch up on my art work. Its been a while anyway. sorry but my will is dead, if you guys are mad at me then fine. let it be, I wont be around to play anyway so you dont have to worry about seeing me around. Thats all I have to say for now............sorry..........I just dont feel like feeling like a faliure in this game anymore, it hurts.

As too what is gonna happen to the rankings, its done with. the new ranks as of right now are, NL and Jash first, and the rest of the line up is the same, Im not included in the ranks anymore, I cant be since I am not playing so its only far. Goos luck to you all, and I'll smash with you guys again in the fall.

mY PC is being gay so I'll change the ranks later on.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dark pch - stay strong and keep a postive attitude ....... ure decision for ure vacation from the game is all u i wont change that decision from u

I.E - i still want to crew battle for fun but if u dont its all up to u guys lol u guys unfortunately lost d peach but umm... its still for fun so its all on u guys we r willing to play

Link226

Smash Ace
All of I.E is welcome to train at my house. This would definitely help us all out. Any takers let me know or just IM me on Aim. Later Fellas.
I would go but Jash u live soooooooooooooooooo faaaarrrrrrrrrrr from me thats its mind boggling. :laugh: I had fun yesterday....maybe today again?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark pch - stay strong and keep a postive attitude ....... ure decision for ure vacation from the game is all u i wont change that decision from u

I.E - i still want to crew battle for fun but if u dont its all up to u guys lol u guys unfortunately lost d peach but umm... its still for fun so its all on u guys we r willing to play

This crew did not lose me, Im still here, Im still Dark.Pch and Im still gonna let it be known. Im giving up smash for the summer, I dont understand this game at all. I asked my self random smash question. gave myself a lil test., I failed it. things Im suppose to know by NOW I dont. which is why I lose the way I do. I dont understand this game at all. And I refuse to let the ones that dependend on me down. I really dont know how to play. so until I do and can understand Peach and her match ups fully, Im not gonna play cause I dont wanna feel like I did yesterday again. I think by the time Amber heals I might have understand this game by then. I just dont have one freaking clue how to do that at all.......

Jash

Smash Lord
I dont understand this game at all.
*sigh* its always something new, but its your decision so....go ahead. Im not giving up on fighting Fox, i know theres a way to get past this better then just walking away from it all. I don't see the reason to leave smash for the summer but im not going to question you, you do what you think is right. As for me, i have stuff i have to work on, and once i get it down.............

Link226

Smash Ace
*sigh* its always something new, but its your decision so....go ahead. Im not giving up on fighting Fox, i know theres a way to get past this better then just walking away from it all. I don't see the reason to leave smash for the summer but im not going to question you, you do what you think is right. As for me, i have stuff i have to work on, and once i get it down.............
Is this where i make my ultra entrance with my fox?? lol And then when u start beating the crap out of my fox u and i take over the world!!!!!! Bhuahahahahahahahaha.....seriously tho theres too much drama in this thread lighten up people.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Your not in my head. and no I dont. The test I gave myself showed I dont understand this game. Fine I dont understand it fully then, lets make it that much.

So im just gonna be reading, watching vids and study. And picture myself in that position and ask myself what I would do if like a fox tries to set up a shine, how will I stop him, how to bait him etc., same with other characters I fight Peach with. then when I return to play again. I gonna start from scratch, everything I learned and read about im gonna try it on people and in tournies. If I get 4-stocked cause of it or lose bad and people wanna think I suck cause they took me out easy, then that fine. Im trying to get use to what I learned over the summer. And cause of that Im gonna take a lot of loses. maybe more than imagine, but I'll get the hang of it.

thats all Im doing, I did not saw screw this game, quit, or etc. cause I could let the game go easy. I already locked up my cube. and Im back into drawing, so I'll be more into my art work than smash. I think the reason you guys think Im a beast is cause I think like one, and I have deals idea or w/e, but I cant executed. lIke I said, you can have all the power in the world, but what good is it if you dont know how to use it. I could have all the skills in the world. what good is it if I dont usderstand this game and whatIm doing?

Im not walking away. Its like the regents, you fail it during the school year, you study for it cause you have totake it again ot in summer school. I failed in this game, but I just gonna take time off and study. Alone it will be hard. But I have the rest of the summer to try and get it.

You guys get it now? Im not playing chicken, Im not running from my problems, im studying the whole logic of this game. Once I get a better understanding of this game, I'll fuse it with what I know now which is not that much. and I should be fine You guys wnat this Peach player you have now, Or a way improved better one thats shows why Dark.Pch has no need to pick up another character and counter pick? I know the answer to that one. Just call this as a smash packet homework for when the falll hits. If it goes well which I think it will this time, I'll make the biggest comeback and improvement i ever did.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well its good u decided to analyze the game. Btw u spelled 'Official' wrong on the thread title. I wonder what Offical means.......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys, miss me? Lol.

Well If I'm here again you can guess what happen. But this time Dark had a nervous breakdown. I think I know what triggered it but I cant be too sure. All I know is that he has been in alot of stress latley. From what I got of it, then today something triggered him and he just lost it. He wont be around for a while. So I'll be on his account when ever I can. Just to try and help out if able too

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For those that Are confused, this is someone I helped out in the Zelda thread

He wanted to be in the Crew, But for brawl not melee since he lives far away and cant play with us. So I thought I be cool If we have an online crew for brawl. It should be fun. now the thing is me getting a wii -_____- '

Top Bottom