• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WTF is going on around here. Why is it that when Im gone this crew gets all emo and stuff. Even doc acts more like a loser than usual. Dude and you stop spamming. If this goes on the crew thread will be closed. So knock it off and post something useful..................for once. I think it was a mistake for Dionis to give the crew to you..and for me to leave it before he could choose who to give it too. Dont matter, you can be leader all you want but i dont see you as one for you do nothing but spam, if your gonna post even if its to let us know your up to date with the thread.....post something usefl and stop double or triple posting. if this thrread gets closed its on you, and Im not makeing it again. nor will I be in it if you make the thread. Im co leader and yet I keep this crew stable while you goof off. Ever put some work in or I wont even bother trying to make this crew stand out cause to be honest im doing all the work and you do nothing at all. Make a choice and stick with it.

Now that thats out of the way. I guess Im back into playing smash. Im about 90% cured. I think I can maintain myself right now in the game. Hopefully. I have been watching the guy who made the video on FC. And I say mactes of his Peach. I must say, I learned and was amazed on how he uses it. In way I would have never thought of. so im studying his vids. Mike G's vids help me out to. But with Control with Peach. this other guy helps me wih control of her FC.I have not really tested it out on human players. just the CPU. Its notmindgame based so I can practice it on the CPU just fine. Is about speed, control and knowing my frame data to execute my moves as fast as Peach can shoot them out and follow up with something else fast. so far im doing ok with it. I feel different. but I could say that now, then when I go fight people Nothing happens expect me getting recked like usual. So Im not even gonna say I got it down packed. Im just gonna go and work on it some more. and they say Peach is easy, ha! bull. Her FC at pro level is a ***** to use in tournys at hi level of play. really against the hi tiers over her. So for me to get this right. I have to study the frame data, Know the rames of the attacks and know when it ends so I can shoot out the next attack as fast as possible, or follow up with a grab or mindgame or tec.

I guess Im back now to keep this crew in order since it has gone out of control.........-___- ' I cant even take a nice brake without things going wrong.......oh well, back to work for me. Now For this crew battle thats suppose to happen. Im in. You all happy now. I'll fight with you guys and try to Dark.Pch it up. I try to arrange it for the next weekly since the one this friday the IHNC crew is fighting another crew. and Fo sho wants to fight us. So pay attention for updates and all. Thats all I have to say for now. Any questions or concerns post ir here or catch me Via Aim.

Jash

Smash Lord
Word Doc stop spamming dude, its not funny, its a waste of time and its not helping anybody. Glad to have you back Dark, i too have been working on my Young Link to see what im doing wrong with the spacies. I figured it out and so i will try it out this friday.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats cool. Im not sure if Im gonna go this time. Amber does not want me to see her for the first time in the condition that she is in. So we agreed to wait till she can walk and all. So Im able to go this friday if I want but im not to sure if I will. I and Im wore out. Its been nealry a week since I played anyone, and since im playing kinda different, I have no clue how im gonna do if I go on friday. Well see.

0!L

Smash Cadet
i like playing ur fox jash... its not nearly as hard as playing your Young Link. in fact, i dare say it was a fairly even match up? i'll let you have the final say on that one.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Only reason why i havent done anything yet is because im in a summer college program they train us so in the end of it we have to come up with an invention real one and write 4 page paper on how it works and why its useful but i get 100$ if i pass which i wont because of the paper =(

Melee only has 5 more month to live

Jash

Smash Lord
My Fox sucks bad, i don't use that thing. My Young Link was playing really good against you, i didn't expect you to be that good though. Just keep it up and you will do fine. And excuse our first match we had with my Young Link, i did not play good at all.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Heyyyy Jash is using the sig I made for him :O yay!

I won't see any of you until next week cause I'm going away for four days :D me and Hoyo are gonna have some fun playing smash at Otakon haha.

See ya guys soon!

Link226

Smash Ace
My Fox sucks bad, i don't use that thing. My Young Link was playing really good against you, i didn't expect you to be that good though. Just keep it up and you will do fine. And excuse our first match we had with my Young Link, i did not play good at all.
Let me guess, he came close or beat you the first match right? NO JOHNS

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yes. And I have given ppl those cookies. Because I am Super and I am a Ninja and I am Ultra and I am Pretty. So ppl will receive Super Ultra Pretty Ninja Cookies from yours truly.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
It's at my friends house in Pellum. Gawain is back we test him to be in our crew. He'll tell directions to get there. Hoyo is already going so if anybody wants that would be awesome.^_^

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Yes. And I have given ppl those cookies. Because I am Super and I am a Ninja and I am Ultra and I am Pretty. So ppl will receive Super Ultra Pretty Ninja Cookies from yours truly.
NinjaLink (a.k.a New Jersey Transit Link) you are too broken for life...and you make some pretty broken cookies at that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
woot crew battlin u guys lol :) i <3 jash dude is so random lol good stuff lookin forward to fightin u guys next week lol
I bet. Just gont go pro on us and Its all good. Lol.

I wonder what place I got. I did alright today in the tourny. I must say Peach got a workout. I did not think I would play the way I did today. Hope My Peach can make it to the rankings as one of the top Peach mains in N.Y

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I bet. Just gont go pro on us and Its all good. Lol.

I wonder what place I got. I did alright today in the tourny. I must say Peach got a workout. I did not think I would play the way I did today. Hope My Peach can make it to the rankings as one of the top Peach mains in N.Y
:( what....!!!! so boring lol jk i cant yet lol u guys r all too cool lol i wish i can play u guys more lol drk pch wit practice and training u can be watever u want lol we should train together sometime :)

maybe like a PEACH DITTO !!!!! lol y not huh >.<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:( what....!!!! so boring lol jk i cant yet lol u guys r all too cool lol i wish i can play u guys more lol drk pch wit practice and training u can be watever u want lol we should train together sometime :)

maybe like a PEACH DITTO !!!!! lol y not huh >.<
Heh heh, I have way too many weaknesses. And maining Peach is one of them. I have no idea how to fix them. Bleh, I dont know what to do anymore:confused:

My Peach Vs Yours? Ha ha ha. That should be fun. I love Peach dittos. Cant wait to have that match with you

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Heh heh, I have way too many weaknesses. And maining Peach is one of them. I have no idea how to fix them. Bleh, I dont know what to do anymore:confused:

My Peach Vs Yours? Ha ha ha. That should be fun. I love Peach dittos. Cant wait to have that match with you
lol its not all that lol it knows the basics lol i depend on my ability to pressure my opponent maybe i can help u out wit ure games i would love to help u get better if u think im worthy to train u lol XD remember u said u wanted to go pro with us right ? >_> <_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol its not all that lol it knows the basics lol i depend on my ability to pressure my opponent maybe i can help u out wit ure games i would love to help u get better if u think im worthy to train u lol XD remember u said u wanted to go pro with us right ? >_> <_<
Well yea I did wanted to train with you guys. And as or pro. Im ot too sure, my mind is mixed up about it. People say I am the "Dark.Pch" But I cant really show it in tourny matches and all. so it makes me wonder :confused:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well yea I did wanted to train with you guys. And as or pro. Im ot too sure, my mind is mixed up about it. People say I am the "Dark.Pch" But I cant really show it in tourny matches and all. so it makes me wonder :confused:
:( i can never find u with free time at the same time i have free time lol

i think we just need to meet up at like some smashfest lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
feel like comin down to nj?? i can only go up to ny in the weekends and im usually not alone if do it but if u guys hold a smashfest tell me lolz ill see if i can go

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe in Aug. I have lil cash to travel now. And Im not sure if I can spend cash to go crew battle. If I can crew battle for free. I'll play then I'll leave. if not I guess its gonna have to wait til Aug. since fo sho wont fight Imperial Era without me in it...........-____- '

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I only Played a few times, thats when I first met you, I beat your fox first time we played then I could never beat you again. You even 4 stocked me. good grife........:(

Top Bottom