• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Its the crew that crew battle team plezey. And why need you always do things in relation to me eh? If I was to jump of the roof would you. I need time off to curse myself from this wicked phobia I have. Thus I cant really play well and focus. You on the other hand are fine. I see no problem with you. So you and the rest can fight without me.
can i be in it?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OMG...HAHAHA @ Ninja Link XD well Vlad has been known to spell even his good friends names wrong constantly. For instance, he'll never get down that YRB's name is Lyndon not Linden :3

0!L

Smash Cadet
hey... math is hard
math tests are even harder.
looks like i'll have to retake that class. lol at things that are sad and not funny.

Who's goin to this weeks weekly??? I think i'm gonna go.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, Seems like he have a crew battle in our hands.So Far I its gonna be Jumpman, Hoyo and NL. Jash wants out so I have no choice but to fill in for him. Im still Not in the best shape for this game nor am I fully cured of this w/e I have that changes me. But I'll try my best, So I warn you all now, If I get recked, you know why,Im in no shape to play, but I have no choice but to step in, So I'll do what I can, the rest is up to you For I said this was your crew battle, not mine. So I'll Do my Best to Dark.Pch it up. Team Plezey may have lost pretty bad, But I have no thought of being around to play them and go all out. I may be ranked 4th inthis crew, but I think I can do some damage, we'll see.....

So I guess this means practice at my house all week. you guys better take advantage of this or I wont even bother trying to fight. I'll sit out if I have too and this crew battle can be cancel. Your your crew battle so its all on you guys, not me

Jash

Smash Lord
I love how you put words in my mouth Dark. I never said i wanted out, what kind of crew member do you think i am? Im in this, but theres not a doubt in my mind that were going to lose. Lets just try our hardest ok?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I love how you put words in my mouth Dark. I never said i wanted out, what kind of crew member do you think i am? Im in this, but theres not a doubt in my mind that were going to lose. Lets just try our hardest ok?
The way you spoke to me earlier......can you blame me? And you said you did not care. So I took you out. But w/e If you gonna fight fine. Then in that cause I'll see if Im gonna join the battle. Im not too sure as of now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well it seems Dark is not himself again. So I will take over on his account till he is better again for a week. So um.........What is a...........wave dash?

Shadow.X

Smash Rookie
Hey, I saw some vids of Dark.Pch and the others I must say Im impressed with you guys. Too bad I live in CA:urg: But Dark.Pch and Jash are my Favorite players. You guys rule!:laugh: I though I come here and say that. Also Dark.Pch Your my biggest fan with Peach:)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Alright, Seems like he have a crew battle in our hands.So Far I its gonna be Jumpman, Hoyo and NL. Jash wants out so I have no choice but to fill in for him. Im still Not in the best shape for this game nor am I fully cured of this w/e I have that changes me. But I'll try my best, So I warn you all now, If I get recked, you know why,Im in no shape to play, but I have no choice but to step in, So I'll do what I can, the rest is up to you For I said this was your crew battle, not mine. So I'll Do my Best to Dark.Pch it up. Team Plezey may have lost pretty bad, But I have no thought of being around to play them and go all out. I may be ranked 4th inthis crew, but I think I can do some damage, we'll see.....

So I guess this means practice at my house all week. you guys better take advantage of this or I wont even bother trying to fight. I'll sit out if I have too and this crew battle can be cancel. Your your crew battle so its all on you guys, not me
:( ure not in the crew battle ?? btw when did this get arranged.... lol watever idc its cool a friendly crew battle sounds like fun lol

jash - i hope u get in this lol
1) me and u need to hangout and chill
2) maybe come up wit stuff that we can do to starz lol :D
3) so i can find out where u get lon lon milk and get uber skills XD

plus u have to b one of the top players in I.E so u better play lol XD since vanz is too good i wonder if my spot in this is gonna b takin .... lol jk

dark pch - i hope u feel better bout what happened to u i still dont know what happened but i hope u feel better bout it and hopefully by the time of this crew battle so u can b a part of epic crew battles lol

i think this should b fun tho i played wit hoyo and NL (sry jump man i dont remember u playin a whole lot lol) and thought they were really good i definetely got caught off guard ill make sure to not get caught off guard next time and hopefully do better.... or lose ..... either or .... lol

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
Looks like D.Pch has been going through tough times with those annoying things called "emotions" again. Good luck, I'm cheering for you guys in your crew battle.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Looks like D.Pch has been going through tough times with those annoying things called "emotions" again. Good luck, I'm cheering for you guys in your crew battle.
ure sig is too hot .... me + me liking anime = me liking ure sig.... alot lol ..... wish i had a similar one.... i suck at makin one(actually i dunno how to....) so i got a premade one... :(

0!L

Smash Cadet
i think in addition to changing with final smash, you'll prob be able to chose whether you play as zero suit or as samus in the beginning, kind of like how you can start the match as shiek or zelda.
with samus though, you won't be able to switch back and fourth during the match like you can with shiek. I have no idea if this is true but it sounds like plausible.

Doc.

Smash Ace
without smash orbs its like playing Street fighter with no Special just like part 1 it got boring fast playing the same thing over and over without smash orbs its just gonna be melee but with a few more characters different levels and better graphics big whoop -_-

0!L

Smash Cadet
lol 3 posts

it would be cool if they actually implemented a street fighter like special system that builds up with attacks/combos. too late now, lol whatever.

It might be just like melee without smash orbs, but who says melee needs anything else anyway, cept some more balance bwn chars, which i hope they give this game. and its online, so yar who needs smash orbs anyway.

Top Bottom