• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well you could sell your gamecube. Wii's are also gamecubes, so it's an investment. That's actually how I post on here-my Wii.

It's a pain to type it out, letter by letter, but it's worth it.

If it's ok, I think we should make a forum website, similar to this, but, well...

Doc.

Smash Ace
me and ethan have something in common already we use the wii for the internet kudos to you ethan oo and im the leader of this Happysad crew =)

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
For those that Are confused, this is someone I helped out in the Zelda thread

He wanted to be in the Crew, But for brawl not melee since he lives far away and cant play with us. So I thought I be cool If we have an online crew for brawl. It should be fun. now the thing is me getting a wii -_____- '
How far away does he live?

0!L

Smash Cadet
vivo en mexico!
havn't posted for a while. no smash here in mexico atm. i found some people online that i think live by where i'm staying. there is even a crew here in cuernevaca. i sent an email but havnt heard back yet.

be back on the 25th of this month. laaataz

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
vivo en mexico!
havn't posted for a while. no smash here in mexico atm. i found some people online that i think live by where i'm staying. there is even a crew here in cuernevaca. i sent an email but havnt heard back yet.

be back on the 25th of this month. laaataz
lol oh oil when will ur antics take us this time^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant beleive im still up studying smash. Well I manage to learn a few things about Peach, her hit lags and when to tp the button for my next command. Its all On timing and having a good eye. I had to get a better understanding of Peach and how fast her attacks end so I can input the next thing I wanna do. Times I would do it to early, that why when I try to do a move it wont comeout. even with L / float cancel. I did not think hit Lag could be so much trouble. Now I need to see how to space my attackes with Peach so I can abuse the shield stun. Im not good at spacing my attacks.

I was also reading the turnip guide. how to use them, the tricks with them and edge guards with them. Was reading for about an hour about it, maybe a lil more. Then I started working on it. I did not about DJC turnip. that is useful and I saw many ways it can be used.

I think I understand Peach a lil more but not fully. I still mess up the timing of when the attack ends, the frames I suppose and end up doing something else or nothing at all. I have to get the timing right. So far I mess up here and there but I mess up less. I still have to study more about Peach and her attack frames and shield stuns, as well as the advance techs such as wave dash out of the shield, etc. and do if nearly perfect with her so less screw up happen. Well Im done studying for now, Im going to bed. laterz....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo dark when ru going post those matches I played when I was at that house. U kinda just stop at the Falcon /Gonon matches.O.o
I know, the other vids I wont put up, I needed space to record my tourny matches and friendlies. so that all I have.

Now on short notice it seems we have a new member to the crew. Silvi does by the name of "Mop?" as her smash tag. She will be playing with the crew alot.

So welcome to Imperial Era Silvi. Vids of her are on the first page of the crew thread

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Wow.

Don't ask me later "Wow what", because I've got no clue.

Anywho, I'm going to make a drawing of members of this crew for a banner, for our site. Now, I need a picture of who you want to represent you in the drawing. Please post your requests at "Ethanrodgers223 Drawing Shop!", in Artwork Emporium.

So, can someone describe to me how to make a combo vid? Or just a vid? Please describe to me in detail, because I want you guys to see how good I play.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All you do is use Adobe Premiere, gather all your good clips together, and put it to a song, really.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
were still up for the crew battle this sat right drk peach?
thought you said you were gonna go battle KF?

Also My Girlfriend Amber and her friends Joined the Crew, so we have a lot of new Members to this crew, the Front Page will be updated soon later today so you can see who they are

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Members of Imperial Era.

Yellow Rat ******* is the true S.O.B. of smash <D

In any case, I'm having another smashfest this week on sunday Aug 12.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=110493

If ya wanna come, post there and let me know ^^

Hey Oil, come back and rep. for IE. Dark Pch, come over so I can kick Daisy's *** =D
Kick her *** huh? I dare you to try and we will see how far you get. Bring it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I added those three to the crew, Muse wanted to be in it anyway, and Amber wanted in also, and I would assume leeroy would want in so there you go

Top Bottom