• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, I was not expecting for the people in N.J to post to this. I guess Im not that horrible as I think I am. Well thanks to all that signed. and if anymore wish to sign feel free to do so. Im gonna print this out and sign it myself as a lil contract. so as for me returning, I'll think about this tonight and my answer will be posted 2morrow.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I was not expecting for the people in N.J to post to this.
:) What do you expect? You helped me come up with a name for our crew, you posted helpful/constructive comments on like all of the video threads we've made, and you're a nice guy. It's not even just like I'm in NJ...if I lived in Canada or something I'd still sign your list ^_^. You're a cool guy, Dark, I'd hate to see you go. Like I said, if I could find a reliable way to NY and back, I'd love to join your crew. Heck, maybe my crew could be like the NJ sector of IE one day ^_^. You guys are so close >_>

I've lost a crewmate (he was good and loved the game too) when he was forced to quit (parents are SO lame and short-tempered sometimes...then stubborn afterwards >_<), and it wasn't a fun experience. But you have the option to control your fate! You've got a lot of people behind you Dark, and I'm sure as more people see what's going down in this thread, the numbers will grow almost exponentially. There's no reason to quit.

The only way that there'd be reason to quit was if it was interfering with your life in some extremely negative manner (like impacting schoolwork or making you late for work or something dumb like that), or if you just hated the game.

You hit a couple of bumps in the road? Look at it like an author's perspective (since we both write a lot ^_^) If you hit a wall in the story and get frustrated, do you just drop writing? No, you don't. If someone criticizes your work, would you just stop? NO! Nothing should come anywhere near stopping you unless you lose the passion for doing what you love altogether. Because one day, when you finally accomplish what you set out to do all that time ago, you can stand proud and say, "I did it."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:) What do you expect? You helped me come up with a name for our crew, you posted helpful/constructive comments on like all of the video threads we've made, and you're a nice guy. It's not even just like I'm in NJ...if I lived in Canada or something I'd still sign your list ^_^. You're a cool guy, Dark, I'd hate to see you go. Like I said, if I could find a reliable way to NY and back, I'd love to join your crew. Heck, maybe my crew could be like the NJ sector of IE one day ^_^. You guys are so close >_>

I've lost a crewmate (he was good and loved the game too) when he was forced to quit (parents are SO lame and short-tempered sometimes...then stubborn afterwards >_<), and it wasn't a fun experience. But you have the option to control your fate! You've got a lot of people behind you Dark, and I'm sure as more people see what's going down in this thread, the numbers will grow almost exponentially. There's no reason to quit.

The only way that there'd be reason to quit was if it was interfering with your life in some extremely negative manner (like impacting schoolwork or making you late for work or something dumb like that), or if you just hated the game.

You hit a couple of bumps in the road? Look at it like an author's perspective (since we both write a lot ^_^) If you hit a wall in the story and get frustrated, do you just drop writing? No, you don't. If someone criticizes your work, would you just stop? NO! Nothing should come anywhere near stopping you unless you lose the passion for doing what you love altogether. Because one day, when you finally accomplish what you set out to do all that time ago, you can stand proud and say, "I did it."
I'd cry if I was not such a stubbern crazy hispanic boy. Lol well now I guess I see the light. I'll have to take care of myself better.Control my emotions and not let lil things get to me. Thanks ElfenLiedPeach. Guess i'll be setting my goal for 2 girls now.Lol Well with all this said. cause im back (once again..........gah.......lol). Well seems like I have work to do then. better get my Peach up and start watching thises vids on youtube and practice at home. But this lil thing is not over yet. I still have that Money match i got myself into with blast. For if I lose, I have to quit I.E. well I still have time to shape up and get ready for this. Falco is not my best friend. But I have been taught how to fight one with Peach. I just have to use and not be afraid o use what I was taught and learned. Heh, this should be a fun battle for me. and the most riskiest one I ever been in. I have some review lessons to do. Time for dark.Pch to let things be known!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow I missed a lot.
Yep, you sure did.

Amber wins at cheering people up.... *runs*

you'll win that match, Dark.Pch, the L. of C. have faith in ya
Wow, even Your crew thats all in N.J are cheering me on. this is like one of the best feelings One can get. I'll do my best to win this one. Im brushing up on this match up as we speak. Im looking all over the boards for Peach Vs Falco and how Im suppose to fight in this match up. Watching all the pro Peaches on youtube fight falcos. Review what My Peach teacher taught me. and Working on my Peach movements so My enemy cant read me and thus my new mindgames should come to me and take affect. its all this sinks into my head and actually do what Im suppose to. I can win this MM and be proud that all that I have done paid off. I'll try to get the win for all you guys over there and of course for the girl in my sig. I said I would not let her down and I was close to doing it. I dont plan to make that mistake again

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
You know don't have to money match him. It will be ok if don't do it. U won't be a coward if u don't go through it. I think it's better off that way. But If u want to do it do it. Just don't drop ur controller^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Gah!! Now im confused. I was the one that challenged him to the MM. and if I back out I'll seem like a coward alright.......ugh......now I dont know what to do.............>___<!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nah its cool. I any did it out of anger. Now that im sane again, I dont know if its worth it not that i think about it, I'll see about it at the weekly

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Srsly though why should it matter if people think you're a coward? And who's gonna think that way anyway. If you did it out of anger then do what you think it right, that's all. If you think it's right that you continue it, then go for it. If not then screw it. That or just try to teach yourself a lesson not to do something like that again haha.

Point is, everyone says/does stupid things when they're angry, no worries.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I guess your right. Well, guess I can call it off since it was not my true purpose anyway. I'll fight fight him for the hell of it. Or maybe a small friendly mm. and not where I put my spot on the crew on the line. Ugh this whole week has been chaos for me. I just want it all to end an go away.

and if you read this benny, I remember last weekliy you said you want to mm my for what...........2 bucks best out of 5?. something like that. ha ha ha ha. I'd be up for that if you want.

Oh JC you think you can make my sig smaller when you gety the chance. it wont fit all the way cause of what I add about Sakaki in it. and make it move too. when ever you can is fine with me. Im patient. ^____________^

Gah!! Gonna be 5:30. Im going to bed. laters all, see ya at the weekliy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I'll make it smaller, I dont know about moving anymore I have no time. IF you were to wait it'd be a long while.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
dude dont wry about the money match theres a difference between making stupid decisions and being a coward... if u still wanna play me for real ill be at gauntlet i was counting on our money match to go to web2zone today but since u backed out i wont have the money to do both.. in fact i have to go ask my father for money tonight... anyways i still expect a money match even its not for so much..

Cia

das kwl
dude dont wry about the money match theres a difference between making stupid decisions and being a coward... if u still wanna play me for real ill be at gauntlet i was counting on our money match to go to web2zone today but since u backed out i wont have the money to do both.. in fact i have to go ask my father for money tonight... anyways i still expect a money match even its not for so much..
$20.00 MM, your falco vs my DK :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm, maybe. Cause im not sure im gonna go. I went to web2zone So im not sure up up to spend cash going to this. If you see me there, we can decide how the mm will go. and if im not there then I'll catch you around another time

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
$20.00 MM, your falco vs my DK :D
are u serious? ill definitely do that... easy cash :D and ppl just pm me from now on cuz ima stop checking this thread in the next couple of days... also im not goin to gauntlet cuz theyre having a farwell party for one of my friends thats moving away so i wont be goin to that either... guess i missed both my chances to play my idol pc :( life sucks

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
I'm glad you two aren't steamed at each other anymore. It's nice that this MM will be more rational than its previously declared terms (my crew is still routing for you though, Dark :D )

and now, 'twould seem that normalcy has once again triumphed over grave circumstance and returned to its eternal perch of governing power...

Rock on, IE ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ha ha ha. Sweet! Say. I was wondering if I can get directions to your crews location. I would not mind traveling there alone to play all you guys. I think it would be fun

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
**** so much drama 4 u Drk. Peach. Well nice to hear ur gonna continue playin Smash. We be ***** out if it were up to Doc. to lead us alone.LOL.

Anywayz if u did quit i would have to break ur controller,take my copy of Smash from u, and Doc. would have to keep ur game.But udidnt quit so .......... thank gawd.

Apart from that u know i need training from u and da rest of I.E.

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
o **** i nearly forgot ur not gettin all the fun I want to face that crew thats above my !st post

If I can go.........................which i will if i have da munny.

Doc.

Smash Ace
im gone for a week and look what happens i really gotta start watching my crew cause if i dont they start hurting themselfs and others Vash what is this game you speak of =P

last time i was gone this happend before

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
when he's around, his aim is MuseLives

I have a hard time catching him on that though. You might want to pm him first so that he actually goes on.
AlrighT i'll do that. Hope it all goes well so we can play as soon as possible

hay dark wat cha doing 2morrow
If you mean today as in "sunday" I dont think I will be doing anything but stay home

Top Bottom