• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Muse is jealous because he doesn't get hugs >_>

*dsmashes muse while he's crouching*
*counterpicks jungle japes*
*proceeds to watch the blue crocodile 4 stock muse single handedly, resulting in a jv 5 stock*
*Bowser fsmash*

ok seriously i'm starting to spam i should stop :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I have to lock my doors, pull down the shades, and sleep with one eye open for fear of being ***** in my sleep by d-smashes, crazy turnips, and, well, being ***** literally.

I need a hug, Muse doesn't provide XD
Oh man, she is one heck of a girl I see. I best to be careful then. LMAO!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh. Yes Girls dont do that.......>___>

I spoke with your leader. he just now signed off. we have a talk for 4 hours. Sometime after the 23 of june I will go to smash with you guys. I already know how Im able to get to you guys. so its all set

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman

I spoke with your leader. he just now signed off. we have a talk for 4 hours. Sometime after the 23 of june I will go to smash with you guys. I already know how Im able to get to you guys. so its all set
:)

Muse isn't a leader lol. he's too quiet and modest too be a strong leader ;)

but he is in charge of our crew affiars somehow :ohwell:

I'm going to enjoy playing you when you come down!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh, Our matches should be fun. I hear your the best in the crew with that luigi guy. Guess I have work ahead of me eh?

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Duh, thats cuz Im the leader! Mwahahaha!!!!

Dark, I'll probably show up June 23, I long to play against you ^_^

P.S: If I don't get it my hug, I guess I'll have to hug you ElfenLiedPeach ^_^
See you then:laugh:

Yea Muse told me about going that day but that day I have to go to a big smashfest at my friends house. Like 30 people are going I beleive. So I think maybe in July like the first week I can go. I'll talk to him about first saturday of July. and if so. then yes we shall play. Leader Vs leader. this should be fun eh?

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Yea Muse told me about going that day but that day I have to go to a big smashfest at my friends house. Like 30 people are going I beleive. So I think maybe in July like the first week I can go. I'll talk to him about first saturday of July. and if so. then yes we shall play. Leader Vs leader. this should be fun eh?
Sounds good Dark!!

To tell you the truth, my crew is split into 3 co-leaders; Muse, ELPeach, and myself.
The only reason I say that I'm "leader" is just to tick off ELPeach and Muse, which is great fun btw.

So I guess its leader vs. co-leader >_>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont worry about it. That loser doc spams in here all the time. we have one page where he spammed his azz off. So its cool. this crew is filled with crazy and messed up people anyway:laugh:

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry about it. That loser doc spams in here all the time. we have one page where he spammed his azz off. So its cool. this crew is filled with crazy and messed up people anyway:laugh:
Haha, then I feel right at home.
Muse has messed up anger fits
ELPeach is just plain crazy, if you ask me.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
ELPeach is just plain crazy, if you ask me.
i agree. if i wasn't i couldn't possible be a good writer :)

Muse has messed up anger fits
lol that was ONE time out of millions. you're being unfair. I don't blame him for it...he felt like he let his team down in the clutch even though he hadn't won a match all day and we told him that it didn't matter.

besides that TV still works just fine...

imma go to sleep now -_- zzzzzzzz................

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I would not know. But they both seem like nice good people. I look forward to meeting both of them

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
i agree. if i wasn't i couldn't possible be a good writer :)

lol that was ONE time out of millions. you're being unfair. I don't blame him for it...he felt like he let his team down in the clutch even though he hadn't won a match all day and we told him that it didn't matter.

besides that TV still works just fine...

imma go to sleep now -_- zzzzzzzz................
so,

he DROPPED KICKED A TV

its good that you admit your insane

I'm logging off as well, here is your thread back Dark!

Doc.

Smash Ace
Lol Dropped kicked a T.V u notice Dark doesnt ask the crew to show up whats he doing and im the leader =] hope i get summer school metro cards are fun

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
#1 Its in jersey and the leader of that crew can invite too many people to his house since his crew is gonna be there. and they wanted to play me for a while. So this is my battle that I have to do. so ether way the crew cant go.

#2 Your not the leader buddy. times have change. I do all the work around hear, you just come out of no where and at times spam. And and I found someone else who want to join the crew, his name is Koing and he mains link. Im gonna test him out 2morrow. If he does well against me and NL he is in the crew. see? I find and get people. I just found him today. I do all the work. Me, Dark.Pch I have the smashfestes at my house, I make the vids. So Yea. Your second in command now. I give the reports, ask who is going to tournies and let the crew whats up. Its alright Doc. just sit back and let me do all the work as always. I got things under control:)

Doc.

Smash Ace
i told you that i wont be active and wont be able to manage the crew until school is over or do you seem to forget that you know i was always active before and went to tournies and stuff but now i want to finish school so i wont have no problems with the smash world so of course i have to give something up and that was how much i can be active but once school finish i was going back to manage the crew enter tournies and what not thats why i told you to take care of the crew and try to get us known until i come back.

i post random stuff to show that im still watching yah and so that yah wont think i dont care about the crew but i do buddy its the reason why i stood in the crew its the reason why i never left it or change the name because it was my crew now and once i finish school i was going to bring it back since me, suvern and boy genius was left i was going to bring vash so i can have a bit more in my crew so i can train them until we think we ready for tournies and other
crews but then you came back like the third time asking if i still was in I.E. i said yeah so you joined and i told you that i wont be able to play as much so you have to manage the crew until i come back so i trusted you to take care of it until i can come back but know you want to be the leader all because you think i dont wanna play with the crew and that im to lazy or something NO your wrong i made a desicion to finish school then come back to the world of smash i wanna play smash i like playing smash thier is no better game then smash so dont try to take the leadership of the crew from me when it was your own fault that you didnt become leader in the first place. If you didnt leave the crew dionis would of gave it to you but you did so he gave it to me to take care of so now when school is done i will take my place as leader
but as of now you can still do what i told you to and thats manage the crew and whatnot so dont even say you do everything like i didnt tell you to because i did tell you to take care of it ok so dont even say anything because everything that you are doing was because i told to TAKE CARE OF THE CREW UNTIL I CAN COME BACK

i hate writing storys =P

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i just had to post after seeing this its too funny....
#2 Your not the leader buddy. times have change. I do all the work around hear, you just come out of no where and at times spam. And and I found someone else who want to join the crew, his name is Koing and he mains link. Im gonna test him out 2morrow. If he does well against me and NL he is in the crew. see? I find and get people. I just found him today. I do all the work. Me, Dark.Pch I have the smashfestes at my house, I make the vids. So Yea. Your second in command now. I give the reports, ask who is going to tournies and let the crew whats up. Its alright Doc. just sit back and let me do all the work as always. I got things under control
didnt we argue 50 bajillion times cuz i said this....

i told you that i wont be active and wont be able to manage the crew until school is over or do you seem to forget that you know i was always active before and went to tournies and stuff but now i want to finish school so i wont have no problems with the smash world so of course i have to give something up and that was how much i can be active but once school finish i was going back to manage the crew enter tournies and what not thats why i told you to take care of the crew and try to get us known until i come back.

i post random stuff to show that im still watching yah and so that yah wont think i dont care about the crew but i do buddy its the reason why i stood in the crew its the reason why i never left it or change the name because it was my crew now and once i finish school i was going to bring it back since me, suvern and boy genius was left i was going to bring vash so i can have a bit more in my crew so i can train them until we think we ready for tournies and other
crews but then you came back like the third time asking if i still was in I.E. i said yeah so you joined and i told you that i wont be able to play as much so you have to manage the crew until i come back so i trusted you to take care of it until i can come back but know you want to be the leader all because you think i dont wanna play with the crew and that im to lazy or something NO your wrong i made a desicion to finish school then come back to the world of smash i wanna play smash i like playing smash thier is no better game then smash so dont try to take the leadership of the crew from me when it was your own fault that you didnt become leader in the first place. If you didnt leave the crew dionis would of gave it to you but you did so he gave it to me to take care of so now when school is done i will take my place as leader
but as of now you can still do what i told you to and thats manage the crew and whatnot so dont even say you do everything like i didnt tell you to because i did tell you to take care of it ok so dont even say anything because everything that you are doing was because i told to TAKE CARE OF THE CREW UNTIL I CAN COME BACK
omg he posts something thats not spam?? wat a twist! lol hear comes another drama filled argument!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

i hate writing storys =P
Oh really now buddy boy? alright then , school is nearly out. Lets see how your gonna hold smashfest. how your organize the the crew, you your gonna do EVERYTHING that I do. You want your spot back. Ok its all yours my good sir. I did all I can do. its all on you. Lets see how good of a leader you are. I can finally relax. I'll just give updates since im co-leader as you say. Show us all what a true leader you are Doc. this I wanna see. Iset back and chill. now do your job.

Sounds like what Muse tells me on a daily basis.
Ha ha ha. I bet you have a good time eh? lol

Also, we have a new member in the crew today. His name is koing. and he mains link. He is not as experince as us but Me and NinjaLink are gonna work with him. so leave him to me and Ninjalink. Thats all I have to report for now.

WELCOME TO IMPERIAL ERA KONIG!!!

Top Bottom