• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh. alright sir. This crew is a lil nutz and all so I I think you will have a fun time here. Me and Nl and gonna work with you to boost you up. so dont worry. you will be up there with us in a period of time. Have a Blast in Imperial Era!

Doc.

Smash Ace
o a link did we ever have link player and vash wants to know your house open on monday since no school

Jash

Smash Lord
Congrats Konig, You will do just fine here. I just hope you don't get involved with the mind twisting arguments these guys have. Anyways good luck im rooting for ya.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll say,

my crew is a black hole of intellect.
Lol. well I better be extra careful when I play your crew. Iheard you and amber are the best in it. Im scared of you all.:urg:

o a link did we ever have link player and vash wants to know your house open on monday since no school.
No we did not and monday I think im free. I'll get back to you on sunday with this info

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Lol. well I better be extra careful when I play your crew. Iheard you and amber are the best in it. Im scared of you all.:urg:
I don't see any reason why you'd be afraid >___> btw i think we should BBQ or something when you guys come down, it's good ****...i don't know for sure though.

Anyway, congrats to konig on making it into imperial era. I'm sure you'll improve a bit playing with those guys. Also, by becoming part of IE, you have earned the right to be pestered by my crew, because apparently it would seem we're the dark.pch fanclub. lol.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I wonder who told you that, shades of Muse I suppose...

I might be modest about it, but thats probably fiction :laugh:

Don't be afraid of us!! We all just need a hug, lol.

Dark Peach Fanclub
golden_leeroy - president
MuseLives - vice president
ElfenLiedPeach - crazy

Venom NY

Smash Lord
konig definetly messaged me about join team plezey

FACT:Me and my friends made this crew last summer and none of us are in it Lol yea definetly f*cking up i dont think u should give people a one day test hard to tell how good someone is from one day.

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Dark Peach Fanclub
ElfenLiedPeach - crazy
who made you president? lol. and why am I vice president? imma be a spectator at most. Amber is president of the fanclub if it does indeed exist =)

plus you forgot hk, tony, sol, riku, pnsb, link, 666, and emof on that list >___>
we all love dark.pch (in a completely straight way >___>)

final conclusion: ignore what leeroy posts about his own crew...most of the time.

I should probably disappear for now instead of inducing a chain of spam like i did 2 (of my posts on this thread) posts ago... >__>

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
who made you president?
Myself:)

lol. and why am I vice president?
Cuz you don't appreciate Dark Peach enough, plus you don't hug:mad:

Amber is president of the fanclub if it does indeed exist =)
Oh, it exists allright, Amber can't be president; she's crazy:psycho:

plus you forgot hk, tony, sol, riku, pnsb, link, 666, and emof on that list >___>
No, I didn't forget them, they don't deserve a spot cuz 1. They never even heard of Dark Peach, and 2. They don't have accounts and/or have 0 posts. Meet the criteria and I'll include ya.

we all love dark.pch (in a completely straight way >___>)
I actually agree with you, we also love Imperial Era <ahem> in a straight way, of course.

Dark Peach, I'm completely sorry for the spam caused by me and my crewmates, but it was neccesary to educate them about the fan club.
I'm worse than Doc when spamming:urg:
Please forgive me:(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't see any reason why you'd be afraid >___> btw i think we should BBQ or something when you guys come down, it's good ****...i don't know for sure though.

Anyway, congrats to konig on making it into imperial era. I'm sure you'll improve a bit playing with those guys. Also, by becoming part of IE, you have earned the right to be pestered by my crew, because apparently it would seem we're the dark.pch fanclub. lol.
I have a fan club now. Oh my...i.........I......I dont know what to say............Im truly greatful...I have no words at this moment.....I'd cry if I was not such a crazy Peach player......lol

I wonder who told you that, shades of Muse I suppose...

I might be modest about it, but thats probably fiction :laugh:

Don't be afraid of us!! We all just need a hug, lol.

Dark Peach Fanclub
ElfenLiedPeach - crazy
I'll be sure to hug you guys when I come down there:laugh:

konig definetly messaged me about join team plezey

FACT:Me and my friends made this crew last summer and none of us are in it Lol yea definetly f*cking up i dont think u should give people a one day test hard to tell how good someone is from one day.
I saw what he can do. and he did ok in the test. One of the matches he got NL down to one stock. Which me he held his ground. and we played lots of matches with him as well. he did pretty good today. Me and NL are gonna work with him and boost him up. Dont worry konig, we well get you boost up in no time.

golden_leeroy- dont worry about spamming here inthis thread. Doc spams made no sense. You guys are takiling about thing so I dont mind. go on ahead and post at your free will.

Oh and To NinjaLink. OMFG DUDE!! Good freaking matches. no one on this earth has ever drained my smash energy. But you did. I cant beleive how freaking sick our matches were. really the ones you won. oh man. You made me put in work that I never did before in my smash life. I have no idea how I made those combacks that I did. its freaking nutz. I was sweating my azz off in the matches today. Dude. Im freaking proud of your performance today. Keep this up man. You may even rank first in the crew if you keep this up. OMG I never had so much fun in smash in my life. this was really a work out for my Peach that she has never got before. I felt like I was fighting for my life in the matches.and the matches with the combacks. I have no freaking clue how I was able to play and still win. I was shaking like crazy to hang on and still win the match. Keep it up dude. I so wanna play you more now. Keep this up. Your gonna get better in a way you never expected. and some of the things in the matches were too funny. and they way we were dieing. it was nutz. HA HA HA!! NOW THATS HOW YOU LET IT BE KNOWN!!!

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advance on that hug Dark.

So, if you don't mind my spamming, then:

Dark Peach fan club is now looking for new members! We currently have 3 members; two lead the executive decisions, the other one is a crazy girl:psycho:

Any takers?

Oh, I almost forgot, Congrats to Konig. My Luigi sense indicates great potential, even though Konig plays Link.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, not this is too much. I dont if I can handle all the attention. Playing as Peach is hard enough:laugh:

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
why, oh why did crismas make that comment about a fan club...? lol

oh well. just for informational sake...i wasn't really trying to encourage anything with my last post >___> Dark, based on our conversation, that kind of stuff doesn't suit your personality too well. pretend you don't have a few fans and you'll be fine.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Dark, don't listen to Muse and you'll be fine.

If Dark really doesn't want a fan club, I'll drop the subject and get on with my second project: A pimp named slickback fanclub

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
for once i agree with leeroy. Muse doesn't know what the heck he's talking about ;) listen to me and pretend Muse is dumb and you'll be fine:)

wow lately our crew has been posting so much in this thread people'd think we were part of IE '-_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha. The fan club is fine with me. It may get me more determend to get better with Peach. Like Im going all that I can as a peach player for all in your crew and I shall not let you down

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
for once i agree with leeroy. Muse doesn't know what the heck he's talking about ;) listen to me and pretend Muse is dumb and you'll be fine:)

wow lately our crew has been posting so much in this thread people'd think we were part of IE '-_-
Wow, you're right, for once I agree with you too, Muse is dumb and has his head up his *** most of the time. It seems that we can finally work together after all with no hostilities...or maybe I'm pushing it too far. :ohwell:

Ha ha. The fan club is fine with me. It may get me more determend to get better with Peach. Like Im going all that I can as a peach player for all in your crew and I shall not let you down
Cool, the fan club can stay!
Like you said, having fans should motivate you to improve your Peach.
Its a win-win situation for us.
Our crews should be like, personal allies or something like that.:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Lol. Alright. I'll listen to you from now on. heh heh

Wow, you're right, for once I agree with you too, Muse is dumb and has his head up his *** most of the time. It seems that we can finally work together after all with no hostilities...or maybe I'm pushing it too far. :ohwell:

Cool, the fan club can stay!
Like you said, having fans should motivate you to improve your Peach.
Its a win-win situation for us.
Our crews should be like, personal allies or something like that.:)
Heh heh, yea that be cool. I have a tournament to go to 2morrow. so I will be fighting for all of you and try to go as far as I can

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Heh heh, yea that be cool. I have a tournament to go to 2morrow. so I will be fighting for all of you and try to go as far as I can
Cool, good luck Dark, we at the L.of.C will be cheering for you...in our chemistry class >_<

I agree with Doc, an alliance would be beneficial to both crews.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Lol, thanks I'll need it.

Yea ok, sounds like a good idea to me
Your welcome ^_^

Yeah, I'll talk to my crew (well, just Amber, as she overrides Muse) about our crew alliance.

Think about it....

Imperial Era and Leisuremen of Chaos,

The "Imperial Fellowship of Chaos" or something like that. Pretty exciting huh?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea it sound pretty cool. Sweet.

I need some sleep Im very sleepy. I'll chat with you all 2morow. niterz all

Dark.Pch out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I want to thank the L. of.C crew for the support and advice they ever gave my. Really too ElfenLiedPeach. Im make sure to fight hardcore in the tournament today just for you;) And thanks also for being my first fans that I ever had in melee. means alot. I shall not let my public down. :laugh:

Alright Imperial Era. report time:

Today im going to web2zone and gonna enter ether singles or doubles. So far from this crew that I think is going is.......

Me
Jumpman
NinjaLink (maybe he says)

So lets do our thing and show how I.E lets things be known!

Saturday- I wont be home. gonna spen time with family and friends since I have not seen them in a while.

Sunday- I may go out with my niece and her man with his family. She invited me but has to check with her mans parents. Its not offical yet so I'll get back to you on that.

Monday- There is no school so I would not mind haveing people over. But remember, the most I can have is 4. so first come, First surve for training. Let me know ahead of time. before monday. if you tell me this too late then You may be lucked out if I already have my 4

Thats all I have to report for now. If I have any other info, I'll let you all know.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Read a few post up, I said Im going and Jumpnan is too. NL is not sure yet. but me and Jman are going for sure

Top Bottom