• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
I want to thank the L. of.C crew for the support and advice they ever gave my. Really too ElfenLiedPeach. Im make sure to fight hardcore in the tournament today just for you;) And thanks also for being my first fans that I ever had in melee. means alot. I shall not let my public down. :laugh:

you wouldn't be letting me down even if you came in last. You're holding it down no matter what :)

But you'll do way better than that. I'm sure you'll be fine <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well Good games from everyone at the tourny. it was fun.

NinjaLink- brush up man. you could have done way better than what you did. thats not the NL i saw at my house. Other than that you did fine from what I heard so good show.

Hoyo- I know why you were playing the way you were. Just hang in there. There is more to life than you know.

Jumpman- woo hoo. Good games today. the way you were kicking vanz azz was freaking sick. You improved since the last time I saw you. I better watch out for you know eh?

YRB- same thing I told Jumpman goes to you. and you SOOOOOOOOOOOO beat me in that match. it was a mindgame when I jumped of the stage on purpose when you was no where near me, something made me just run off and not try to come back. Sick azz mindgames buddy. LOL!!!!!!!!

As for me I came in 13th out of 29. So I think I did weel. I nearly beat Dave and I was like O.O he is a beast, and I manage to take out his Marth (which I hate like hell) and nearly his shiek and fox. he even gave me probs for that. so even though I came in 13, I beleive I fought like I have never had before. Also all my singles matches in friendlies I did not lose. Well Only to YRB cause he is so godly I said screw this and ran off the stage. LOL!! So YAY!!!!! FREAKING SWEET!!! Man im so tired. Next time im gonna go further than 13. and im gonna boost my Peach up. watch. Time for Dark.Pch to let it be known!!

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman

YRB- same thing I told Jumpman goes to you. and you SOOOOOOOOOOOO beat me in that match. it was a mindgame when I jumped of the stage on purpose when you was no where near me, something made me just run off and not try to come back. Sick azz mindgames buddy. LOL!!!!!!!!

Lies!!!! ALL LIES!!!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea. I said i wasnt ready for tourneys. It seems to intimidate me. I was doin constant mistakes. Imma wait like i was doing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude that wont help I just started enetring tournys now. First one I came 7 out of I beleive 13. Matches I got were bull. But I did the best that I could. and cause I go to more tournies, I get better. this one I mad 13 out of 29. now that is something. and I feel like I got better cause of that.

Do this NL, when in tourny matches, Just think of it as a friendly match. Dont have the thought in your mind that your playing for something. cause that thought will cloged your focus in the game. Even if you are loseing. keep down and dont let that get to you and you start to play worst. I made some crazy combacks today when I was loseing my matches and won. even with you and you know that. Just play like youdo here. and you be fine in tpournys. I advice you when you have cash and can spend it to go to the next tourny.You play me all the time. I know what you can do and cant do. I cant force you to take my advice but I think you should. its all on you from this point on

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lies!!!! ALL LIES!!!!
>___>

Dude im not lieing. ask JC, she was there. he made me run off the stage and SD. It was the best mindgame I ever seen........................<___<

You didn't.
Now noww JC, No need to get on Jumpman. he did good in friendlies. he was beasting I was like......O.O

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Yea. I said i wasnt ready for tourneys. It seems to intimidate me. I was doin constant mistakes. Imma wait like i was doing.
Quell your nervousness, actively participate in tourneys, its the best course if you're seeking to improve your game.

Hey Dark, congrats, 13th out of 29 isn't half bad. In fact you did better than more than half the people there.

Jash

Smash Lord
I think Wes or Dave came 1st in singles, i didn't see the end of the fight. Doubles....im the wrong person to ask. In singles i did pretty bad, i wanted to try to get farther but i guess that was not happening. *sigh* maybe next tourney.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I think Wes or Dave came 1st in singles, i didn't see the end of the fight. Doubles....im the wrong person to ask. In singles i did pretty bad, i wanted to try to get farther but i guess that was not happening. *sigh* maybe next tourney.
I know how you feel, during tourneys I totally suck, its not even funny. My first tourney at Terrabite, I placed 5th out of 8, it was a round robin setup and I choked during my first round and allowed myself the get shinespiked twice and I SD once. If I had won, I would have placed in the finals.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey Dark, congrats, 13th out of 29 isn't half bad. In fact you did better than more than half the people there.
Heh, thanks, Im gonna work harder for my next one and try to go further than 13th. thats my record. and im gonna try to break it. and when I set a new one, im gonna try to break that too. guess its a game with in a game.....lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i wished i knew about the tourny where was it i like friendlys
Web2zone.maybe if you were to ready and look around more you would have found out.
Yeah, same here, I had nothing important to do Friday:ohwell:
LOL.You be willing to travel that far in new york for that?

Jump Man definitely scared the crap out of me yesterday. Very good games man

Yea. He was doing some ****. Its about time he started taking my advice. so far this crew is moving smoothy.NL is getting beast, same with jman and YRB. kick azz. this crew is really going places

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thats too far on such short notice, I only have my permit, so I'd have to get someone else to drive me (NJ driving law is too strict >_<, no driving out of state)
I prefer local tournaments, like the ones that Muse hosts. We should invite you sometime.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I would not have a problem traveling down there for tournies at all
Cool:cool:

Next time we Muse organizes a tourney, I'll give you a heads up.

Note: All-in-all these are friendly tourneys, no entrance fee (cuz its Muse's house) and no prize money, its just to have fun. Many of our friends come to them, but they're mostly low-key. Only real combatants are the formal members of the L. of .C. Some of our friends, like Riku and a pimpnamedslickback have been trying to step up their game to make it more interesting. I have been subliminally advertising at my school as well for the tourneys, but I've been getting a lotta :mad: from Muse.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Good, some people I asked wouldn't even consider it if there was no prize amount.

If you want, you could bring one of your crewmates. I suggest NinjaLink (if he wants to go); he says he needs tourney experience. This would be a perfect opportunity for him to get used to it.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
When will the next tourny be held?
Good question:confused:

Muse organizes them, he said something about July.
Weren't you coming to his house some week during the summer?
He might coincide with that.
PM him for details, good luck though, he rarely answers. I that doesn't work PM Amber (he doesn't listen or reply to my PM's >_<)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a date set for when Im gonna go. June 30th. thay is the next saturday after the 23. Im gonna see if muse is cool with it. and if so, that when I'll go to play you guys.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My friend Jash. he is a young skilled Y.Link player. he asked to come with me and I asked muse if he can come. he said he will get back on that and let me know if he can come. When ever I have Fights decidated to me, he is always by my side cheering me on. All the new challebges I had from smashers and new smashers he was always there with me and cheered me on. so he want to do the same when I go to play you guys.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
My friend Jash. he is a young skilled Y.Link player. he asked to come with me and I asked muse if he can come. he said he will get back on that and let me know if he can come. When ever I have Fights decidated to me, he is always by my side cheering me on. All the new challebges I had from smashers and new smashers he was always there with me and cheered me on. so he want to do the same when I go to play you guys.
Cool, out of the people to accompany you, I wanted to play either Jash or NinjaLink.

Jash is the one who made a combo video, right? God of the Past? Props for Jash if he's reading this, sick Y. Link man!

Anyway, now I'm really looking forward to playing both of you guys!

Uhh..now that I mention it, it really isn't an "Imperial Era" thread anymore, its more of a "Dark.Pch and golden_leeroy having a pleasant conversation thread", lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh seems that way. but scrrew everyone else. If it was not for me this crew would not be thw way it is today. Im the star of Imperial Era. screw the others..LOL!!!!!! J/k.....I may wanna watch my back now.>____>

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Heh seems that way. but scrrew everyone else. If it was not for me this crew would not be thw way it is today. Im the star of Imperial Era. screw the others..LOL!!!!!! J/k.....I may wanna watch my back now.>____>
Sounds like a new thread, "Screw Imperial Era, Dark.Pch is Imperial Era!! New Vids!!"

Oh jeez, now I'm gonna get hunted down >_<
Too bad nobody else has leadership characteristics, they seem lazy lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh man, I'm being eaten..alive!
That totally sucks, I knew this was going to happen!
Save me Dark.Pch!
Dont worry, he cant beat nobody so dont fear him

hey dark.pch, u do know june 30th is the next KF tourney right. everyones gonna be there
Dude, you have got to be joking with this one right?

Top Bottom