• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPACT presents: Real pimps use gimps August 8th-Toms River, NJ

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
in terms of infinites, Dedede's standing and small step chain grab should be banned and the IC's infinites should be legal. We all know the stipulations for each characters own infinites and why who's should be banned while the other shouldn't.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
id take a bus or a train and ill pick you up from wherever you are if you can get here before registration starts. since ill have my liscense by that time.
Will do. I'm still not sure if I can make this, but if I can I'll give you a PM regarding my plans

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Any chance of a brawl+ setup/mini tourney???

Anyway i can def bring a wii and maybe a tv depending on if i get a ride or not.

But once again i see rock band drum!!! Plz tell me you have internet hooked up there! Ill bring my hard drive with over 150 dlc!!! O YEA!

Anyway pimp name! I remember i was sitting on a similar name(real pimps hit girls) lol tournament never came to be!

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Na man, ToS is just ****, but my crew will get better and etc. I'll see if we can get enough to attend this tourney though, we live pretty dam close.

No, but the crew I am most scared of would be Enemy Controller. It's like playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on the hardest difficulty.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sorry I cannot go to this because I am hosting gaunlet in nyc with wes XD should be a better turnout too.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
and of course inui is holding a tournament the same day as me. again.

its only like the 2nd or 3rd time hes done this -_-.

i feel like this tournaments show up rate will be *****.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Now it is, i'll still be going or maybe you can post pone this for the following week,thus getting more people.

EDIT: I am having trouble find a way to this place on bus. Help?

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
So inui's shiz just got cancelled and everyone's pretty much gonna be down here lol.

Yo Tbagz if I bring a Wii and Full Recording Equipment and upload like Finals and stuff to Youtube, would you waive my house fee?

EDIT:

1) Change the timer from 7 to 8 minutes, brawl's really gay lolz

2)Brinstar is a legit counterpick. add it to the list.

3) IC's grabs don't need to be banned

4) Put this up on AiB you'll get more attendees.

It's your tourny so you can do whatever you want, but just some suggestion to try to help ya out.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So inui's shiz just got cancelled and everyone's pretty much gonna be down here lol.
^^this

I can bring a TV + Wii if needed. The Wii will be hacked for infinite replays + tags in replays that kinda shiz.

:093:

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman

Yo Tbagz if I bring a Wii and Full Recording Equipment and upload like Finals and stuff to Youtube, would you waive my house fee?

EDIT:

1) Change the timer from 7 to 8 minutes, brawl's really gay lolz

2)Brinstar is a legit counterpick. add it to the list.

3) IC's grabs don't need to be banned

4) Put this up on AiB you'll get more attendees.

It's your tourny so you can do whatever you want, but just some suggestion to try to help ya out.
if you do bring all of that i will wave your venue fee. mainly because of the recording software

WE ARE IN NEED OF WIIS CAN ANYONE BRING ANY?

Top Bottom