• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
You're gay for Anthony AND Don.

So Impact dudes... Hearing you guys have a two-day school week next week is really gayyyy. Hurray TR Regional Schools. >_> (Glad I'm done with that. =P)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
I have one more exam on Wed., then I have to hand in my paper on Tuesday and i'm done. Can't wait for this **** to be over.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
please inform me if this is actually gonna happen, from what i remembered....

atomskuh and like inui or something is gonna fight against you all, i want to be there
if its an irl fight ill take them both at the same time =)

if its brawl we gunns lose

i dont recall this tho

edit: for the record i would never beat up inui or atomsk for no reason <3

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Atomsk could take you :D
idk man..

and i'm pretty sure i can take on atomsk and deeeeeestroooooooooyyyyyyy him.:laugh:
my 4 year old sister could take you on:laugh:

alright, irl boxing/ufc fight, you guys decide, 3 rounds, 5 min per round, gloves must be worn

i really dont want to hurt him... lollll, i dont mind atomsk.

im ALOT.. stronger then i look and i probably have way more fighting experience

and i try not to fight unless theres a reason, plus im just crazy as **** when i get mad.. seriously take my advice, no one EVER pester me or even crack too many jokes at me, i snap pretty easy

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
im ALOT.. stronger then i look and i probably have way more fighting experience
10wrestleme (no homo lol)
^^(above response to comment) just goes against what i always say...sorta kinda (except the no homo), but what ever X_X.

and i try not to fight unless theres a reason, plus im just crazy as **** when i get mad.. seriously take my advice, no one EVER pester me or even crack too many jokes at me, i snap pretty easy
it's pretty stupid when you wrestle\box\mess around with someone for FUN and they get mad in the process. i find doing stuff like this the time to beat the crap out of your friends without getting seriously hurt and enjoying it.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
*pesters tbagz and jokes about his crack...cracks jokes*

You cupcakes should go to inui's this saturday.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
*pesters tbagz and jokes about his crack...cracks jokes*

You cupcakes should go to inui's this saturday.
i would, i just dont have the money for it right now and i have plans all weekend.

fri- chill with rj and krispy cuz i havent seen them in mad long
sat-smash jenna
sunday- tournaments over? lol

:laugh:

*kills yes!*:laugh:

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
@Keitaro- My break last year was actually 5 weeks long. =P Ending late this year... *shrug* Still all right though.

Guess who finished their thesis?? =D =D =D
xP Craziness.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
tbagz is a bad *** name, and also halarious, thats what it is.

it will always stay that way.

my names tbagz, cuz i ****in tbag people and thats hardcore
I've never disagreed with anything to much in my entire life. I think I understand the prolife/prochoice dedication, now.

Tea bagging was made famous by the online community of Halo2, as a humiliation tactic to their downed opponents. True Halo players know that 'humping' is the real tactic, and takes from the Halo1 mechanics. By crouching and spamming the weapon switch (Defoult configuration "Y") the avatar would employ a humping motion. Due to a lack of originality, and the fact that halo players are fairly ********, tea bagging became the mock of choice.

Albeit, even today, true pro (or smart) Halo/Other shooter-players will always choose a fast tongue over a shaking character.

Also: It's not hardcore. It makes you a jerk.

Guess who finished their thesis?? =D =D =D
xP Craziness.
What was your thesis on?

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
Interesting history behind tea bagging and Halo. xP

It was my junior thesis for animation. (Sorry, I suppose "thesis" wouldn't really be the proper term. Not really sure why everyone refers to it as our thesis when it's not really an essay or anything... *shrug*) =P The story's kinda cheesy, silly and generally aimed at younger audiences, but I'm done with it. And I get to sleep properly again, whoo~

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I wish it were the summer.
i say this to myself every day of my life since summer ended, i had probably the best summer of my life, im mad i will never re-experience it again =(

I've never disagreed with anything to much in my entire life. I think I understand the prolife/prochoice dedication, now.

Tea bagging was made famous by the online community of Halo2, as a humiliation tactic to their downed opponents. True Halo players know that 'humping' is the real tactic, and takes from the Halo1 mechanics. By crouching and spamming the weapon switch (Defoult configuration "Y") the avatar would employ a humping motion. Due to a lack of originality, and the fact that halo players are fairly ********, tea bagging became the mock of choice.

Albeit, even today, true pro (or smart) Halo/Other shooter-players will always choose a fast tongue over a shaking character.

Also: It's not hardcore. It makes you a jerk.
says the man who attempts to tear me a new one with some long paragraph every chance he gets, lol.

im not arguing.

the name is known among my friends, and thats how its gunna stay. i love it :laugh:

btw.. what does DM stand for in Dmbrandon

edit: the hardcore part was a joke lol.

loosen up man

Top Bottom