• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Impact Clash II Brawl & Melee tourney October 11, 2008 @ GA World Congress Atlanta GA

NeonTigerX3

Smash Rookie
Yeeeaaaahhhh. One more month! I got the time off work! YAHOO!...

(*bump*)

Oh yeah, I got the crew down here practicing Naruto GNT4 in preparation for this next month and AWA-con next week XD

Milln

Smash Champion
Someone bring Munchkin. We can play that between time frames if we're already done with our games.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
Despite the fact that this will completely ruin my sleep schedule due to tons of other stuff going on that weekend, I plan to be there with the rest of the Middle/East TN peoples.

Melee (...and Brawl...) for me. Maybe Guilty Gear, just to mess around with?

And I'm teaming up with KO this time...RIGHT, KO?! RIGHT?! WE'RE TEAMING UP FOR SURE THIS TIME, RIGHT?! :::glares menacingly:::

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
yo what time is melee suppose to start im entering more than just melee so ...............................
Melee and Brawl will start at 12 p.m. sharp. We must ensure that those games are finished and do not run over time like they almost did at the last tournament. :)

On another note if anyone is interested at attending Impact Clash and lives quite a distance away and needs a place to stay for cheap I've rented out a condo up the street from the tournament. It's within walking distance to the World Congress Center and it's right in midtown of Atlanta. The cheapest hotel around that area is like $300-400 per night. I'm willing to cut a few people a deal for two nights to stay on October 10th and the 11th. (the night before the tournament and the night of the tournament) with me at this wonderful nice condo. My asking price is $50 and that's the price for both nights (basically $25 a night). It's still a good deal even if you stay around Atlanta but just want to be closer to the tournament.

Also, remember if you do want to rent a hotel they don't want you messing around with the televisions in the back of it. They usually have something hooked on the back of the televisions to prevent games from being hooked up. If you stay with me there are televisions within the condo which you can hook up whichever games you like to it or just bring your own. Just PM me if any one of you are interested.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Melee and Brawl will start at 12 p.m. sharp. We must ensure that those games are finished and do not run over time like they almost did at the last tournament. :)

On another note if anyone is interested at attending Impact Clash and lives quite a distance away and needs a place to stay for cheap I've rented out a condo up the street from the tournament. It's within walking distance to the World Congress Center and it's right in midtown of Atlanta. The cheapest hotel around that area is like $300-400 per night. I'm willing to cut a few people a deal for two nights to stay on October 10th and the 11th. (the night before the tournament and the night of the tournament) with me at this wonderful nice condo. My asking price is $50 and that's the price for both nights (basically $25 a night). It's still a good deal even if you stay around Atlanta but just want to be closer to the tournament.

Also, remember if you do want to rent a hotel they don't want you messing around with the televisions in the back of it. They usually have something hooked on the back of the televisions to prevent games from being hooked up. If you stay with me there are televisions within the condo which you can hook up whichever games you like to it or just bring your own. Just PM me if any one of you are interested.
hmm. 50 for the weekend? so, if i bring a car of 4-5 people and we give you 50 total, we can stay there friday and saturday night? Cause I couldnt do the 7 hour drive there and back all in one day

Milln

Smash Champion
This sounds hot. I'd like to know about the room thing too. Is that 50 per person or per room-that-we-can-fit-like-five-people-into?

Also, I'd like to verify that my name is on the preregister list so that I can ensure the equipment i'm bringing will be checked in.

Name: Milln
Hometown: Shelbyville, TN
Games: SSB:Brawl, Arcana Heart, Soul Calibur 4
Equipment
26" LCD Television
Wii + Component Cables for above tv.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
PS2 + Arcana Heart
Also some match recording equipment.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
won't you miss the NFL...*******, i could really use a new xbox. PnT...and aren't you suppose to be at that bar??
i will be at that sportsbar this sunday, which is why im not going to PnT :laugh: .you better take your sisters car. she cant drive yet anyway, she dont need it

and i plan to be back In orlando by noon-1pm the sunday weekend of this atlanta tourney. im going to sleep right after the tourney and leaving atlanta at like 5-6 AM ( think its a 7 hour or so trip. You can sleep on the way back)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lets hurry up and win everything at this tourney. I really want to get some good sleep afterwards, cause im not kidding about leaving at 5-6 AM

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
dunno. havnt made a caravan post about it yet. Maybe i should make that soon to gather attention.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh? who you wanna suggest? keep in mind they gotta be able to help pay for gas. which is probably gonna be 25-30

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I might be going if I get a ride.

Your name: Louis Bui
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller:
Nintendo Wii
Brawl disc
DVD Recorder
SD Card w/ Brawl Powersave in case a Brawl set-up doesn't have all characters/random stage select/whatever

Your hometown: Buford, GA

Hrnut, I want to meet you in person, lol.

NeonTigerX3

Smash Rookie
Mars, are you going to AWA...? >.> I know the ruleset is goofy, but I'm just curious.

There's been an occasional buzz around here about "that other guy who mains Wario in GA" so I'm just...wondering, ya know, if I might see that this week. :x

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
hey pb&j - turns out tong doesn't have your number he got a new phone or something
so if you wanna play sometime this week....well you're welcome to make the drive

or if anyone else wants to make the drive/walk down to our gatech houses, feel free to PM/IM me or whatevers

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I might be going if I get a ride.

Your name: Louis Bui
Put the games you want to pre-register for sign up for:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Any equipment (if you're bringing it) you plan on bringing besides a controller:
Nintendo Wii
Brawl disc
DVD Recorder
SD Card w/ Brawl Powersave in case a Brawl set-up doesn't have all characters/random stage select/whatever

Your hometown: Buford, GA

Hrnut, I want to meet you in person, lol.
if you go to this then you should unless gdx turns into a super jew and we're not able to go

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you go to this then you should unless gdx turns into a super jew and we're not able to go
you better figure out who you wanted to come with us or we gotta start asking random peoples to come. after HOBO 11, im not gonna have ANY extra money if i dont win anything

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ok im 100 % sure i willl be at this i gots a ride yah nica
oh and pb&j me and flaming roy wil be winning teams you and cornel may take second iight peace
*runs*

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Mars, are you going to AWA...? >.> I know the ruleset is goofy, but I'm just curious.

There's been an occasional buzz around here about "that other guy who mains Wario in GA" so I'm just...wondering, ya know, if I might see that this week. :x
I'll be there, Ill probably find Pb&J and Cornel and follow them around lol. Well unless I get mugged first. And his name is LOLIO not Wario >_>

Also Im winning Melee singles. Who wants some of my very fun to play Falcon?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'll be there, Ill probably find Pb&J and Cornel and follow them around lol. Well unless I get mugged first. And his name is LOLIO not Wario >_>

Also Im winning Melee singles. Who wants some of my very fun to play Falcon?
wtf dude 10 buks i place better than you :mad: i love you mars no homo
if im nice a give you my chamander seal?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
You havent played me in a while foo, and I heard youve been slacking. My Falcon became **** in all of one day ;D
ugh god how does everyone know na i aint been slacking i just been playing other games too competively now while maintaing a gf and playing ball so much to do now a days not to mention oh **** colleges :laugh: but i picked up marth and falco now so i play them in casuals now how about a friendly mm? you can call it

Top Bottom