• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 6: The Best Way to Spend Your Saturday

Tink

Smash Hero
damn kels, were about to see if the streak is over, or can the curse just take a day off for the canada tourny =D.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
If anyone has issues arriving at the venue, need **** to be pull out of their car, or anything else, let me know: 414-514-2975, text.

Scythe

Smash Master
Yo me rat kirk and oro will be there round 12. Wait for us!

:phone:

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
melee singles was dart, kels, me
melee teams was dart & kels, lance & LE, me & chris
csp was scythe, max, chris

idk how P:M or brawl went

Akiro

Smash Cadet
NNID
Akiro_TPH
Brawl Singles
1. YoshQ
2. Triple R
3. Akiro
4. Red Ryu

Brawl Doubles
1. YoshQ & Triple R
2. Red Ryu & Eze

Brawl Teams full results was 1. Yoshq + RRR ($15 each), 2 Red Ryu + Amanze ($5 each), 3 Rev6 + Loki, 4 Akiro + Mike.

Brawl Singles
1. YoshQ
2. Triple R
3. Akiro
4. Red Ryu
5. CFR
5. Amanze
7. Rev6
7. Xeylode

-Drowned-
Pool1- Tony,Loki
Pool2- Mike,LinkSlapsyomama

Scythe

Smash Master
PM singles was dart, oro, kirk
pm teams was kels/scythe, oro,rat and idk

TheDude_Abides

Smash Cadet
It was a good time. The caliber of player was very high, and I got the opportunity to play against many excellent players. Only my second tournament but I'm happy with the progress I've made. People actually give me advice now lol.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Video archive is here. I'll be working on converting the bracket matches of melee doubles, singles, and CSP throughout the week.

Dart!

Smash Master
Wow, Dart won PM and Melee Singles? Good day for Marth, great stuff by Dart.
Ugh. I was hoping the curse would be put to an end for good.
Metroid, the only reason I won was because I didn't run into Ike or Sonic. P:M still needs a lot of work to balance some characters. I think I might just give in and pick up sonic or Ike till they get some fixes. I think marth is fine though now, no more johns about him.

Juggleguy, I'm going to ask that you never predict me to win just in case :p

Dart!

Smash Master
I should apologize to Kirk I was johning up a storm about bowser. I can't handle bad melee chars being viable now :p

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I think ike & sonic do well mostly because people don't know their ranges, and you won't find out how good they really are until then. Bowser looks like they fixed up his minor problems so he's not annoying to play as, and people never really learned his major problems even in melee. Melee's top characters are all fine/the same except they destroyed sheik for no reason lol.

It looks like a fine game.

Rat

Smash Lord
Props to the other swordsman, Link the hero of time, for crushing Hedgehogs and dog turtles.

results thread?

Top Bottom