• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

firekid2k

Smash Rookie
i wanna request a pic of (red or blk plz) DK shooting fire
gonna use it for sig
but i dont have the game or a game cube anymore
plz and thanx!

Blackshadow

Smash Ace
Adelaide, Australia. Along with my Mad Duck.
I would like a purple Ganondorf on Final Destination, in the middle facing right, doing his neutral A jab, paused on the frames where his hand sticks out most. Also, with the camera angled to the right a little. Thanks :)

And if possible, if you could add the words PIMP FIST PWNS ALL with a real pimpy (?) font and a Blackshadow69 somewhere on there.

Hyrule2

Smash Apprentice
Can I get a pic of a Mr. Saturn, and a Bob-omb walking towards eachother with a freezie in the center? Thanks!

SoulSlayerWind

Smash Cadet
I would like an image of Jigglypuff doing rollout facing the screen upside down. Also, an image of jigglypuff doing rest but during her initial start (when she stretches up and is about to close her eyes). The images should be on a black background.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
can i have FD with teams of a fox and a falcon(blue) and then the same one in red. On the left side red fox shine spikes blue falcon while on the right, red falcon kneez the blue fox....

Arekku

Smash Rookie
can i get a gif of white marth doing his na move or his taunt or a pic of one of his smashes when he looks cool?
thanks!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Id like a red falco doing anything that could represent my nick air/aerial, anything thats really cool

The D-air devil

Smash Rookie
Please may I have an avatat of bowsers fortress? Mushroom kindom backround. Thanks.

NOTE he doesn't have to be hitting anything.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Hi, I'd like a picture of green Fox throwing normal Samus into Normal Link on Coneria(or however you spell it .

I'd prefer if the pic was taken while Fox is leaning forward after his forward throw (if possible) If you can't get fox while he is leaning then just get it at a second after samus hits link so they are touching.

Thanks =)

KilZ

Smash Cadet
Could I get a gif of Dr. Mario Doing his Taunt or Link doing his taunt?

I'd prefer Link doing his taunt at Great bay, but If Dr. Mario is more Convenient then do that one instead ^^.

Izzie404

Smash Rookie
Samus Exposure

Alright, this one may take quite a bit of work, but it should work out well.
I'm thinking: :idea:
- 3 or 4 Samus'; (since you're in Camera Mode I think you can only use 3 characters)
- All with the extended grapple on
- All lined up facing right; a little bit apart
- All invisible (so they are totally transparent, NOT when their bodies are partially visible)
- All with their grapple out (going through the ones in front of them, so the beam being extended is necessary)
- On Final Destination or on an empty black background

-----
AND
-----

- 3 Invisible Samus's
- One on the ground, One after a single jump, and One after two jumps
- the ground one first, then the 'single-jump' one behind it, then the 'double-jump' one behind that
- All shooting out fast missiles (see if you can get one: right when they do it, and one: with the missiles away from them a little bit)
- Same stage(s) as above

DIAGRAM:

:samus:

|------------------GROUND----------------------|

PM me when done please; Thanks a lot!

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
picture of marth, pikachu, and sheik all running forward
sheik in front, then marth, then pika (the order that i main them)
preferably on hyrule temple, poke stadium will work too (whereever on stage u see fit)

thanks kind sirs!

EDIT
also, if i can get a copy of the pic of the 3 pickachus with hats on, all with homerun bats around a dazed kirby on jungle poke stadium, that would be the ****

thanks again!

Peeze

Smash Master
Picture of a blue ganondorf, doing a taunt, right at the part where he sticks out his chest,arms back. I don't want the green impact lines in it though. Thanks

säpo.

Smash Apprentice
4 characters doing this at the same time.
  • Mario swinging CF with his b-throw
  • Link making b-up
  • Luigi doing b-down
everybody on the ground. GIF or video clip doesn't matter

JFox

Smash Hero
Can I get a sig of green Fox in his calling the arwing(sp?) on Corneria? Preferably the moment where he stands up after calling them. Like he is bending down for a little while and than the moment he completes it but before the starfox team starts talking. And can I have JFox written in there somewhere?

eyestrain92

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this is what you meant,

But if this is, I'd like some kind of picture collage/montage of Ness using PK Flash, PK Thunder, PK Fire, PK Shield, and his Back Throw. Any combination/single attack would be awesome, especially his back throw...

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
Could I have a picture of the Pink Captain Falcon, doing his Taunt, facing the opposite direction? Final Destination preferred.

Could I also get it PM'd when it's done?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Can you make a picture of Jigglypuff with green ninja style ribbon doing a back air to Samus a little off the ledge in DK64. Thank you buddy. :)

thebasman

Smash Apprentice
I's like a banner if that's ok... one with white Marth on the right side, white peach on the left side, and original Ice Climbers in the middle, with my name and the words "Happy Family" on it somewhere. Anything else is up to artist discretion.

I would like a PM if you get around to doing it. Sorry in advance if I broke any rules and/or am just making an annoying request.

Joeshmoe

Smash Cadet
Young Link in black in the beginning of his fighter stance on the lake lvl with the turtle. he should be doing this on the middle platform. Please do this for me, as i dont know how to make them.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'd like a close up of a pink falcon up+B-ing a bowser (regular color) on fountain of dreams, the first part of the up b where he's clutching and doing the pillaigng. id like it to be an anlge where we can see bowsers face too.

Top Bottom