• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
Sorry but can i get this image the quickes possible (am very, very, very sorry :( , but i need this fast), okay here i go.

i want a pic of roy, another with marth, other 2 with fox and falco on a white background looking add the east (each character separated not it the same image).

and other with bowser, other with ganondorf, and to finish a mew2 and a samus all looking add the west, each and every character separated and also on a white background.

all characters must have and angle almost like these

plz could you hurry, i really need this images, i'll even remember to gift you a rep, PM me went you finish :)

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
Can I get pictures of a white Marth doing a n-air on Falco on Final Destination from different angles like from the top, sides and from behind Falco? Thanks.

The King

Smash Ace
I've got one! Possibly a Jigglypuff on FD, in the middle of it's Usmash. More specifically, when it's head is extended as high as it can get, and it kinda resembles a totem poll face leaning over, as if it were towering over somebody. Possibly a couple views of it, like a front view and side view? Thanks very much!

King Out

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
Can I please have a banner (like a sig) of a red Yoshi flutter kicking a blue Mario, Golden Justice Roy, and a default Fox? If you can't have all 3, just get the Roy. PM me when you're done, please.

nice1

Smash Lord
um can i have gif with a blue falco doing a shffl dair to a shine to a wavedash (waveshine) to a shffl dair to a shine from left to right then back right to left (like a loop) on fox on FD with the words Nice1 somewhere on the pic plz if that is too much i got something else i really appricate it if you can do this for me

K20AFoozbal

Smash Apprentice
hey man. good idea you got here. thanks if you can hook me up.

hm... dunno if you could pull this off... not doubting you, just the possibleness...

Involving Samus and Dr. Mario: Something like dr mario doing a cape while samus is about to grab him with the extended beam. maybe the shot could be from just behind samus' back to give that long view effect. regular samus and black dr. mario plz. any level works. thanks a bunch. :)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Can I please have these pics? Ness in yellow & black please.

1. Ness doing his bat move. Take the pic right after the smash is released. The bat should be parallel to the screen. View in front please.

2. Ness doing his fair. Make sure you take the pic when his hands aren't too big, and try to get the sparkles in one general area. View in front again.

3. Ness doing his nair in an explosion amd black similar to what you gave to Ryo242. Take pic right when his arms are right on his sides and he's facing the direction he originally was. (This is at the end of his nair).

Sorry if this sounds demanding, but I would be very grateful if you could bet me these pics. Thank you!

Pikaluk

Smash Cadet
Could you make me one of Marth. Marth in his White costume perferably. Not sure what he should be doing, but im sure you could make it look cool. A really cool pose is his Z+up grab. IT looks pretty awesome if you have Marth facing the screen. Thanks :)

Also could you make me one of Mario doing his Fsmash. Thanks.

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
Could you make me a sig with a short animated loop on the left side of Luigi Wavedashing back and forth, and a small part on the right (maybe just a square) of Luigi in his standard costume doing a taunt, a Luigi Missle, or shooting a Fireball? (the Fireball sprite should be just when luigi shoots the fireball, and his hand is still green from the glow of the Fireball). Beneath Luigi (Wavedashing) would preferably be the words "Viewtiful Jon". Preferably, the animation would be at Final Destination, and the picture would be at Corneria. If not, I'd like Fox and Falco reflecting one of Falco's Lasers back and forth between them (animated or not). The stage does not matter.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Oh man BB is awesome the pics I asked for are great. I'd +rep if I was sure that it would actually increase considering some people not mentioning any names *ahem*backroom*ahem* de-repped me for no reason.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
hey, could i get...4 pics, just characters and cut out the background? or black or white background, whatever.

1)yoshi(yellow) doing a back air from smash 64. and if it's only melee then yoshi doing flutter kick on sandbag.

2)sheik(white) doing her y victory pose

3)AR request- CFalc(blood falcon) doing pichu's taunt.

4)cfalc(pink and white) throwing a pokeball, with it just coming out of his hand, if not still in it.

thanks.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Hey BB, can I get a little something of luigi moonwalking?

Go into AR mode and go to fourside. Wait for the UFO to come, get up to it, zoom the cam into luigi, then WD backwards, and walk forewards, but he would actually be moving backwards. It'd be sweet if the cam was stationary, too. Can I get a gif of this so it plays once, and plays backwards, then repeats?

saberhof

Smash Master
hmm ill try this out:

1)An image of Luigi [Edit]Before! his fireball(Looks like kamekameha)*.
2)Any cool stance of Falco with his Blue outfit.

*1:Luigi outfit "Fire Luigi" or "Blue"

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
I think my post got lost too... :[

Other than that, instead of her scratching her head, could she be looking over her shoulder with a Freezie in her hand? Green Peach? On an Icy platform in Icicle Mountain? Thanks.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I would like a gif of the ice climbers constantly chain grabbing with a throw down and grabbing again ....would you guys be so kind I would really apreciate it and your pics are good ^.^go ahead and pm

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Hey, can you make a banner that has Red Mario doing a F smash and put my name in the banner in fire looking red letters. Or you can do normal red letters.

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey i wish for an image of somthing nice with fox i dont have any ideas just make fox look good with a nice back grounds with writing saying "there is no cure for (big & bold)AIDS(BIG & bold)"

I ALSO REQUEST A NICE PICTURE OF GREEN FOX, GREEN SAMUS, RED LINK, WHITE MARTH, AND CROWN JIGGALY PUFF SAYING IN BIG BOLD LETTERS TO THE SIDE ONCE AGAIN "AIDS"

ty

BearBoy

Smash Apprentice
Hello good sir I think your offer is extremnely cool and generous of you. I am going to go by the name of RICE. I would like a pic of Jigglypuff with the green bandanna doing her pound on final destination would it be asking to have in the side of the picture a bowl of rice or chopsticks. Thank you very much if you agree to do this if not still your idea is amazingly cool so jsut keep on trucking. Oh and im posting this here do to your PM box being overfilled. Oh I'd also like to be pm'd please and thank you.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Can you get me a GIF of like a ummmmm.... jigglypuff Drill resting a marth. thanks

and i'd like a DK banner and a ness banner. you can do what you like with them. i don't have any request when it comes to it

oh and pm me when there done

Sefe

Smash Apprentice
Could I get a sheik and fox pic...i want em facing each other and both doing there taunt black back gound plzzzzzzzzzzz...both of them red if u cant do that...sheik in hee white suit and fox in his blue one...thanx

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Okay...this one's a bit tricky...

You know how when Bowser's down throwing someone and they do that "don't squish me" thing? I need that with Peach, but minus the Bowser <Make him invisible or something....> and Mewtwo About to Forward smash Peach with a Laser sword <So it looks like Peach is cowering in fear from Mewtwo's attack...>

I would also like the same picture but with Roy using Flareblade on Peach, and Jigglypuff using Rollout from the Sky <Over 3 pictures, one with Roy, one with Mewtwo, and one with Jiggs.>

OKay....If not....um....I'll think of something better.....

sucram

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarLoda
I have a request. Can you do an animation of fox (default color) waveshining a green peach (and on repeat)? on FD please? and if you could include two sizes, one normal sized and one thats about 100x100. thanks for your time

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
Cna i just get a cool pic of Sheik? I dun care what she's doing, just as long as it looks s3xy.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'd like to request an image of Pink Luigi performing the misfire with the flames and everything in tact if possible. Thanks.

Top Bottom