• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm leaving vBrawl for its smarter, hotter, sister

Veril

Frame Savant
Link to original post: [drupal=1466]I'm leaving vBrawl for its smarter, hotter, sister[/drupal]

Dearest Brawl,

I care for you very much, and we've had some good times. I'll always have a special place in my heart for you. For a long time I thought you were the game for me. Its hard for me to say this, but I can't do this anymore.

You won't change. I told you I hate tripping, but you still let me fall into smashes. I wanted to play Jigglypuff but you said NOOOOO not viable! Lucas, you hated him to. You and I just don't seem to like the same things. MK, why? Why did you love him so much? Or Snake!? What the f*** is he doing here anyway? I wanted combos but no... you wouldn't let me. Lets go camping instead! Why actually attack when you can hit and run... and plank? And if I went out with my friends on wifi you'd always just lag and lag and lag. Seriously, what gives, let a guy have his spacing.

That's why I'm seeing your hotter, smarter younger sister, Brawl+. She is f***ing fine! Smart, funny... combos! Turns out we both like Jigglypuff too. Go figure. Everything I liked about you, she's got, along with so much more. I never even thought it might be possible to balance a game, but I've got faith in her. She's willing to change, and that's the most important thing.

Love always,
Veril

And melee is...?
Too demanding. "L-cancel! DO IT NAO! Dash-Dance... waveshine... again. I HIT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

I have some issues with my wrists and fingers. I can't constantly be l-canceling. Physically melee just wears me out. Brawl+ is prettier and gentler on the hands. Besides Melee is a heartbreaker, she lives on a steady diet of (pichu) tears and broken dreams.

She hated Pichu even though he was allergic to her and not the other way around. B****

Ok, I'm basically done with vBrawl. I don't have much fun with it anymore, its riddled with flaws, etc. After playing B+ for like 3 hours, I found that I didn't want to go back to Brawl. I actually really enjoy B+, and why bother playing a game if I don't enjoy it that much anyway...

Also, I found a venue near me that could probably hold a ~150 or so person tourney. I'm going to try to get a small one setup soon. B+ only. NY about an hour and a half north of NYC. Gonna be sick!

I just need to know if there's an interest before I post a new thread. Thoughts?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can go play night time Sonic Unleashed if I want Sonic to be a monster though. :p

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm leaving Veril for his smarter, hotter, mom.

Even I can't say that with a straight face.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
But jiggly puff has the giga jiggly thing, no need to go to Brawl+
just play on Eldin`s with smash ball and you be be the Jiggliest!
.........forget it.

Smash Ace
The OP is hilarious. I'd go with this hotter sister, but I'm ****ing their cousin Melee, the most banging of all three :laugh:
Same here! I "tried out" Brawl+, and man she was way hotter than I thought. Still, my heart belongs to Melee, the sexiest of all.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Yeah, Brawl+ makes the hole in the disk worth it is the hottest, fastest, sexiest thing I've ever messed around with.

I played vBrawl the other day at my friend's house, and I got frustrated with the lack of "Fun Speed Activate!!!" I wanted my combos so badly :cry: My brothers and I never play vBrawl anymore, we just love Little Miss Plus too much....

Which makes me think......

How many of us have already slept with her?!?!?! D:

vvv Blatant advertising

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I would try and go to that Brawl+ tourney

Veril

Frame Savant
I think this has gone to far, someone close it.
what about this has gone to far?
"No Tripping"
I've gone too far. I don't even randomly trip anymore. What will wifi Ikes do?!!!

I would try and go to that Brawl+ tourney
OMG Brawl+ is winsauce
Yay!

I love Veril and want to have his babies.
Get in line.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
As long as that post made you feel better.

I also have to ask... if every Smash game is female, how did they populate in the first place? Also, to those people that are saying "OMG CLOSE IT."

Read the announcements, Jam doesn't want anyone "mini-modding" topics you don't like. This isn't breaking many any rules. So please, don't go begging for locks.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
As long as that post made you feel better.

I also have to ask... if every Smash game is female, how did they populate in the first place?
64 is the Mom and Sakurai is the dad? O_o;

Stop picking on vBrawl! It's not her fault that not everyone can be a cuthroat ***** like
Amber Volakis Melee and Brawl+!

Some people are more laid back and even a little clumsy, that doesn't mean their horrible! It just means you need to take it a bit slower. Also I hear vBrawl is a great people person and can even get people who haven't a clue about her to hang out with her.

Though the fact that she prefer's random foursomes is kind of.. uh, disturbing to say the least...XD

cookie if you get the reference.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL at anyone trying to say MODS should close a Blog thread

Revven

FrankerZ
There's a lot of interest. Not only do you attract Brawl+ players but you also help the project out with early tourney results. It's win win.

storm92

Smash Ace
64 is the Mom and Sakurai is the dad? O_o;

Stop picking on vBrawl! It's not her fault that not everyone can be a cuthroat ***** like
Amber Volakis Melee and Brawl+!

Some people are more laid back and even a little clumsy, that doesn't mean their horrible! It just means you need to take it a bit slower. Also I hear vBrawl is a great people person and can even get people who haven't a clue about her to hang out with her.

Though the fact that she prefer's random foursomes is kind of.. uh, disturbing to say the least...XD

cookie if you get the reference.
House is the best show ever.
Reference to the best show in the best thread?

Pure win.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
We need more Ganon shenaniganz Veril.

Anyway, while I won't go too far and say that I'll leave Barwl, Brawl+ is where it's at. I mean, it's just an orgasm for the eyes each and every time you pull off some epic combo... in Brawl. Ganon is viable... Jigglypuff downright *****... It's actually fun online...

I could go on, but for the sake of time, I won't. Don't think of it as "good bye"; think of it as "good riddance".

Oracle

Smash Master
Dude, L canceling isn't hard at all, nor is it physically demanding. Stuff like waveshining, on the other hand...

But really. you play jigglypuff. quit your **** whining about tech skill

Top Bottom