• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im Gangster - I wear Elmo BackPacks!

justaway12

Smash Master
i think it's like they're saying they don't care what other people say and they wear whatever they want, i think the same thing but i would rather wear jeans and a shirt plus england has uniforms so i never see that kind of thing but it is not like i would care if i did see it actually i might a little but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I don't like people that dress the way they want to dress :mad: :mad: :mad:

Seriously, this is the most childish thread I've ever seen, I rock a legends of the hidden temple shirt all day maybe it will drive you fashion police to tears.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm a man of freedom of expression. But dressing so immaturly should not be tolerated in most enviornments. Like in a high school Elmo backpacks? Bob the Builder shirts? Get real. At least wear something decent and that doesn't humiliate the school in anyway. I mean if you owned a professional business you wouldn't want your employees dressed up like circus clowns. Would you? For me it's just a maturity thing.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm a man of freedom of expression. But dressing so immaturly should not be tolerated in most enviornments. Like in a high school Elmo backpacks? Bob the Builder shirts? Get real. At least wear something decent and that doesn't humiliate the school in anyway. I mean if you owned a professional business you wouldn't want your employees dressed up like circus clowns. Would you? For me it's just a maturity thing.
The reason you wouldn't want your employees dressing like clowns is because consumers would then view your business as a joke. It's completely rational. Wearing a Sesame Street shirt to school will not affect how well students perform or how well teachers teach.

No student should ever, ever, ever, EVER be concerned about "humiliating their school." Nothing could be less important than that.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, and I thought males wearing Tinker Bell Backpack's were lame, but this takes the whole cake, milk and cookies. O_o

I never saw Elmo Backpack the size of a grown teen before, lol. School has changed I see, school has changed.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I didn't know high school kids wore this stuff.
When I was in, everyone just wore abercrombie and fitch and american eagle.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Theres a kid in my class who has a Pokemon backpack.

It's awesome to see people do this imo.

>.> Whiteville?
No, I sense the sarcasm, but no whites.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm a man of freedom of expression.
Clearly, you're not.

I can't believe you guys are whining about someone calling himself a G from the hood while wearing a totally awesome Spongebob T-shirt.

I thought we were waaaaaaaaaay past that.

I wish I had a Spongebob T-shirt :(

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
My little brother wore feety pajamas to school so he wouldn't have to take one of his exams (he's a sophomore, she's pretty much the greatest teacher ever)

Does that count as G?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
My little brother wore feety pajamas to school so he wouldn't have to take one of his exams (he's a sophomore, she's pretty much the greatest teacher ever)

Does that count as G?
When I was in middle school, people wore pajamas to class every day. The school actually had to put an end to pajama day and explicitly state that pajamas were not pert of the dress code.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Actually, wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle backpack qualifies you as "gangsta".

Gangsta > Gangster

Top Bottom