• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm coming back to Brawl.

BBQTV

Smash Master
after reading that it didn't came off as lulzy as i would have liked

AfroQT

Smash Master
D3 is mad boring to play even in a game like brawl you could play a character with actual depth...or you could play d3.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just dont understand why everyone doesnt main diddy.

technical, fun, has RTS-style gameplay, a little monkey, air grab, gun, two ways to spike out of recovery options alone, best taunts,...and did i mention gun?

no contest

BBQTV

Smash Master
i know what RTS is but how do you think that it relates to his bananas?

CO18

Smash Hero
I honestly have way more fun wit d3 than anyone else and my snake is like extremely close to my ddd in terms of skill now and obv better at some mus.

But i also dont just sit there and do nothing with ddd since i have control lol

The only boring part is being camped every mu since ppl dont wanna get grabbed lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
I honestly have way more fun wit d3 than anyone else and my snake is like extremely close to my ddd in terms of skill now and obv better at some mus.

But i also dont just sit there and do nothing with ddd since i have control lol

The only boring part is being camped every mu since ppl dont wanna get grabbed lol
So basically what you are saying is
Yes D3 is boring because everyone has to play boring against you.
Which = D3 is boring.

It's like saying Zangief can be exciting because you are in control, but in reality, you do the same thing every match, which is pretty much nothing.

BBQTV

Smash Master
which = boring

but after a while every character has something they do every match

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
So basically what you are saying is
Yes D3 is boring because everyone has to play boring against you.
Which = D3 is boring.

It's like saying Zangief can be exciting because you are in control, but in reality, you do the same thing every match, which is pretty much nothing.
So much ****ing logic.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I main falco in melee and have been competitively for 5 years so you'd think I 'd want the most technical character in brawl...

But I only have fun with Kirby in brawl and he's probably one of the least "technical" chars in the game. I guess it's because Kirby has a solid enough moveset to beat any char in the game but you have to clearly out play them to do it. I like that challenge I guess.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Hbox, you should totally revolutionize ice climbers. Apply that pro brain to the ****** death machine.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm sorry for your mindset change H-Box.
Especially since you don't pick up a good character.
:(

CO18

Smash Hero
hey wait til i have time to practice and go back to beating u with ddd like the good ol days.

BBQTV

Smash Master
i playing ddd yesterday and he is soooooooo boring. hbox dont do it man, this character defines boring

CO18

Smash Hero
Hbox must be well endowed so he understands where ddd mains come from, hes used him for 2 years he wouldnt if he thought he was boring. ddd's the best.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah ddd is fun to play with especially when you give some one that fresh Bair to the face or when u bair gimp them its pretty fun

BBQTV

Smash Master
ddd is such a troll, one look at his face and you know he's a troll

Top Bottom