• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Eat your oats grandpa.

Look at what the topic creator says on the front page i lol everytime theres a new post,this topic practically became anything worth talking about this might as be just "the everyday come in here and tell us how much you hate wifi thread"

:088:
And the middle 50 pages could also be named the Online Cosplay Thread...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Online DK?
He is better offline, but online, he still has that new **** smell;)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yoshi can use too much Dair, Bair, and Nair @ times, but he's low tier, so i guess its legit, lawl

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
LOL I've done that someone before but got 3 lugias to appear
Ninj'd

The last yoshi I faced online SDd twice of the lag

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Ya I exploited the game against someone in a wifi match
My friend did some coding to where when I pulled a bomb out I got pokeballs :p

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Ya I exploited the game against someone in a wifi match
My friend did some coding to where when I pulled a bomb out I got pokeballs :p
Once in melee me and a few friends were just throwing out pokeballs like crazy they were on low though so whenever we got one we would bum rush and go crazy for it he go the first and got a raikou but he wanted entei and then the next one came up and it was suicune which was mine after a cheap k.o for the ball :p but i also wanted entei then we waited almost 2-3 minutes for the last pokeball to show up and we epicly battled for the entei but to screw us over big time when i got the pokeball it was just cyndaquil we quickly raged and then turned off the game and went to go play baseball.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Air release= 99.9% of Yoshi's Metagame.
The other .1%= Anything that has the word "Egg" in it...
WRONG!!! It's like this:

Air Grab release= 99.8% of Yoshi's Metagame.
.1%= Anything that has the word "Egg" in it
The other .1% = Anything that uses his tail

There :D

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I just think fighting yoshi is a easy win for me i mean she isn't all that to beat.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I used to main Link over wifi, i destroyed MKs:088:
Link use to be my "main" main. However now I just use every character :) and master all of the characters. Now I just need to improve all my mains so I could truly expose the characters essence

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Maybe shes a dood maybe he's a chick who know everyone around where i live states it is a she and zzgashi i'd love to take on your yoshi to prove my point. *staying friendly everyone calm yourselves*

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Maybe shes a dood maybe he's a chick who know everyone around where i live states it is a she and zzgashi i'd love to take on your yoshi to prove my point. *staying friendly everyone calm yourselves*
lol i wasnt angry, i was just saying id like to brawl you :D

Not online tho, im terribad online >.>

EDIT: JACKPOT POST!!! 777!!!
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
lol i wasnt angry, i was just saying id like to brawl you :D

Not online tho, im terribad online >.>
Aren't we all im not saying your johning im terrible online too its like playing with a speed limit on your connection:ohwell:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol I think i main the lowest tier char in my whole area, yet i never place under 7th :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom