• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Ow......Why'd you hit me :(
Sakurai wants to see you in your weakest you got to show him your a man WERE MEN!!!

SCREW SAKURAI AND HIS DUMB BRAWL WIFI AND HIS TRIPPING WERE MEN AND WE CAN TAKE WORST THAN THAT!! *Flexes my manly muscles*

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Bored and left?
He owns a clan, and he got bored? -____-
No...

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
it was probably a trap to begin with though i never knew the guy soo..

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Fixed for mah bro mgw :)
Also, anybody know wth Zen is gonna get unbannified?
Why did he get banned in the first place, i never found out?
Zen is...bleh forget it.
He prpbably got bored of this place & left.
Bored and left?
He owns a clan, and he got bored? -____-
No...
Clans are boring.
The clan must've banned him...conspiracy :mad:
You didn't see nothing.
it was probably a trap to begin with though i never knew the guy soo..
(wary)
I hope Zen comes back someday :(
Zen asked for a self-ban for about month (If I remember correctly). The reason is unknown really, but my theory somewhat makes sense considering when he is able to log back in. The month of Zen's banning is almost over and it should end around May 7th.
May 7th is the date for everyone's AP United States History Test, so I guess that's how you can connect some conclusions (at least I do). I suppose he wanted to stay focus so he could get through with what is going on with his life at the moment.

And I agree with PGnW.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol i almost won that, gay halberd screwed me over :/ (well you that once too lol)

EDIT:it was 2-1, brought each other to the last stock each match, and on halberd you had 120 something damage when i died lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
@Knubs, Ah, that makes sense, so i guess i'll keep an eye out for Zen May 7th ;)

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I love cheese...his little bowtie is the part of his whole appearance...

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, i hear that some people cant play Sonic in lag, others cant play him offline...
But either way, Sonic is most fail in lag, Ganon is most improved in it..
What the hell does Sonic shiz have to do with lag? >.>

+1

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Eh, appearently some of you guys don't want it closed. If you actually read the first post DTK, the owner of the thread wanted it to be closed for obvious reasons, but I suppose he was convinced out of it. I just don't see why you can't do the exact same thing in the social thread. x.x
That's your ticket to +1s with anything you want to say.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
↓↓↓Quoted for truth, although i only reply to this thread once or twice a day now, the rest goes to the Social Group where it belongs.^_^
Eh, appearently some of you guys don't want it closed. If you actually read the first post DTK, the owner of the thread wanted it to be closed for obvious reasons, but I suppose he was convinced out of it. I just don't see why you can't do the exact same thing in the social thread. x.x
That's your ticket to +1s with anything you want to say.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I main Falcon.

You can also lie for a +1.
Sure can. I can also post in the social thread saying "I main Falcon" for a plus one.
Well, what I don't really get here is that since we enjoy complaining about how terrible online is... why not care about that sticky Chaco made? That was calling out to you but you guys ignored it and went here some more :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom