• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
lol This guy reminds me of Trail's first posts on the boards, except still more nonsensical and with far more effort put into them, for some reason. And without the clown avatar. heh

Meh, perhaps I'll take you up on the money match offer, Just. I mean, I may as well give it a try, right, defeating the best Smash player in the entire world?

Zjiin

Smash Master
lol This guy reminds me of Trail's first posts on the boards, except still more nonsensical and with far more effort put into them, for some reason. And without the clown avatar. heh

Meh, perhaps I'll take you up on the money match offer, Just. I mean, I may as well give it a try, right, defeating the best Smash player in the entire world?

One time, Cunning looked at my controller mid-match, and it exploded.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice

Dispair in the hopelessness of your situation and choke on the sadness as the event leading to your OWNAGE gets closer and closer.

If I didn't have a life; a job, going to school, etc... I'd take you up on your offer. I really would. I don't back down from anything.

Except dead ninjas. Those can't be killed. Easily.
Dead Ninjas are indeed a powre but they are no match for OWNAGE INCARNATE. For OWNAGE cannot die, it cannot live, it cannot stop, it can only OWN.

Furthermore I OWN all the things you mention, yet and still i have the time to sit here and talk about how horible you kn3wbz are gonna get OWN3D. But you seem to be the smartest out of the clique. NONE can save you kn3wbz from getting OWN3D accept for avoiding my in the first place. Clever this one is.

Yup you're right, everything you say is 100% correct. I have no qualm or quarrel with you.

Just advice, calm down there champ.
Finally, someone who understands the unlabored flawlessness of my being. And the hopelessness of defeating me. All those who doubt my power beware, for I shall burn the vastness of my srength into your eyes with every blow!

Devry Eh? As in, by Lake St.?

I go to the DeVry in Tinley Park Illinois. I major in GSP (Game Simulation Programming). I've been OWNING kn3wbz. If your close to it, we have a TV in the commons where kn3wbz get OWN3D by me in Halo 2. If you would like to stop by and gget OWN3D earlier, then by all means.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
*No saturday or Friday, those are my going out and not playing games nights....usually.

*I moved from my southside chicago house to palos hills, and never changed it.

*We have several setups here, so all you need is money.

"Furthermore," If you do happen to actually own something other than stamina and patience for making posts, i will gladly spread the word. Otherwise, your money is going towards my electric bill.

Then it seems that a darkness shall overcome your house hold for such bills will go unpayed.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Nah, man, that time wasn't me. That was Eddie after he got pissed at Trail's chain-grabbing and then annihilated your controller with his Eddie might.
Eddie is even worse! Did you know that he eats his opponent's controllers after he beats them to gain their knowledge? He's like fawkin' Mega Man. Just don't tell him Trail is above him in teh power rankings! :mad:

[YOU GET.... ...Cunning cluster shot!]

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Eddie is even worse! Did you know that he eats his opponent's controllers after he beats them to gain their knowledge?
Or Sylar... for those who watch Heroes...:laugh:

Anyway... No, I'm no where NEAR there... Own.... I'm not even gonna bother...

And Halo? Eww. I enjoy a good game, but jesus, not that much.

I'm at Harper College. If you're ever around there... I guess you could come play. >_> I'm gonna try to bring smash every Tuesday up there. I'd really like it if some better... or in other cases, challenging players would come. I'm so sick of dealing with scrubs. Really, I have 5 good players up there. The rest are complete noobs who think I hack the game when I power shield a charged Samus blast (myself being Ganondorf, of course. ;) ). And a kid (who I warn you, you'll all have to deal with) who c-sticks, thinks he's God at this game, and pauses, resets the game, and turns on items and other BS handicaps to try and beat me... >_>

By the way, he's failed. ;-P

Somebody save me... T_T

Or Sylar... for those who watch Heroes...:laugh:

Anyway... No, I'm no where NEAR there... Own.... I'm not even gonna bother...

And Halo? Eww. I enjoy a good game, but jesus, not that much.

I'm at Harper College. If you're ever around there... I guess you could come play. >_> I'm gonna try to bring smash every Tuesday up there. I'd really like it if some better... or in other cases, challenging players would come. I'm so sick of dealing with scrubs. Really, I have 5 good players up there. The rest are complete noobs who think I hack the game when I power shield a charged Samus blast (myself being Ganondorf, of course. ;) ). And a kid (who I warn you, you'll all have to deal with) who c-sticks, thinks he's God at this game, and pauses, resets the game, and turns on items and other BS handicaps to try and beat me... >_>

By the way, he's failed. ;-P

Somebody save me... T_T
ok, a few things

lol @ "who c-sticks"

second, why did you put your mains in your Location. I'm pretty sure you dont live in "Main~Ganondorf~Secondary~ Dr. Mario"

and lastly, no one can powershield samus' charged blast, unless you have mirror shield, which only link can equip

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Do note, that my location is Elk Grove, IL. Can't find anyother place to put where my mains are, and I was being different.

I have powershield'd the samus blast ONCE. It was a fluke, and slammed on the R button as I landed, and POW went right back to the unsuspecting player (who called Bull @#$%).

By c-stick, I ment someone who sits there and does NOTHING but. I.e., Stay in one spot, hit c-stick left. Or right. Really, he does very little beyond that.

Excellent choice for a SN by the way. :) And yes, the dog was Indiana. Thank you Sean Connery.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Attention Smash Brothers Community. Tomorrow I've set it up to play Mario master at noon. Expect to hear about horrendously gloriously painful his utter destruction and OWNbliteration through the torments of playing me was.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Attention. What type of FINAL BOSS would I be without a sub-boss in for you to face to PROVE that you were worothy of my awesome power. As such, I have many sub bosses over many areas. But I have decided to bring one for mario master to prove himself. Me being the FINAL BOSS in the game of life have sub bosses that are FINAL BOSSES in their right over other areas.

And what other FINAL BOSS to bring than one who has mastery over Nintendo's once sworn enemy but now bitter allies. I shall bring the one who moves faster than sonic, punches harder than knuckles, and holds more power than all the chaos emeralds COMBINED

Mario Master you shall face to prove your worothyness to me the one by the name of

SEGA MASTER!!!!

The power of the one named mario courses through your veins but the entirity of everything sega is and once was exists within the SEGA MASTER. Can you defeat such a being?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Attention. What type of FINAL BOSS would I be without a sub-boss in for you to face to PROVE that you were worothy of my awesome power. As such, I have many sub bosses over many areas. But I have decided to bring one for mario master to prove himself. Me being the FINAL BOSS in the game of life have sub bosses that are FINAL BOSSES in their right over other areas.

And what other FINAL BOSS to bring than one who has mastery over Nintendo's once sworn enemy but now bitter allies. I shall bring the one who moves faster than sonic, punches harder than knuckles, and holds more power than all the chaos emeralds COMBINED

Mario Master you shall face to prove your worothyness to me the one by the name of

SEGA MASTER!!!!

The power of the one named mario courses through your veins but the entirity of everything sega is and once was exists within the SEGA MASTER. Can you defeat such a being?
Didn't Nintendo buy and currently "OWN" Sega?

Smash Journeyman
lmfao... for all this he better beat me bad or i will feel this wasnt worth it at all though i doubt at all your ness or marth will beat me lol:laugh: .

Zjiin

Smash Master
I, for one, am looking forward to a chance that this guy is decent. If he's any percentage of what he claims to be, it'll be fun.

...on the other hand, not likely.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
I, for one, am looking forward to a chance that this guy is decent. If he's any percentage of what he claims to be, it'll be fun.

...on the other hand, not likely.

Your screams of doubt are your MELODY OF OBLIVION

Countless times have I spoken great of myself in countless other games and countless times have I shown my power to dominate BEYOND DOMINATION!

And what is beyond domination you ask?

OWNAGE

You all will fall one by one and you will understand that I am OWNAGE INCARNATE!

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I wanna get owned too. I personally like getting beat, maybe im a smash masochist... hopefully ill be at Zjiin's when/if (although I can't imagine that one with as much--at least feigned--confidence as you have would not show up) you are there, we can play then. If you are so confident :p how bout double random character picks in the set?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Oh man, if people are gonna come down to see this horrific event with this guy, i should make it a small tourney, since we all wanna $MM this guy anyways. It'll only be 15-20 people there, but then we can see how he ranks. RR style?

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
can you add my name to the list?
Your name will be added ot that list as soon as you are defeated.

RESULTS

OWNBLITERATION OWNNILATION OWNSTRUCTION!!!!

Indeed, an OWNclipse blackened out the sun and for this sunday gathering on 43rd and praire the OWNPOCALYPSE BEGAN!!

This would usually be the part where I further emphasized how badly Mario Master and his would be club of companions got OWNED but anotehr subject I must speak.

MARIO MASTER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE TRASH!

I traveled expecting to see some competence, understanding, and general high level play of the game but instead I get a bunch of basement scrubs who can't even EXECUTE high levle tactics.

If it wasn't MarioMaster and his non corner spiking, non wave dashing, non shuffling Falco. I mean the man could HARDLY do the jump shoot much less use it in battle for accuracy. Or The pink Luigi non wave dash dsmash or fsmash. Or maybe it was the TURTLING scary as **** Shiek that got on my nerves or the non projectile using link that made me laugh at their pathetic attempts at victory!

THESE GUYS WERE TRASH!

You cal yourselves high level player? You expected kn3wbz of this calibur to defeat I, who's name when spoken doa community is synnomous with the highest platio of skill! I, who am so god****ed GREAT that God reached down from the heavens and shook my hand! And everywhere I go angels sing out in ammaculate chorus of my greatness! You thought scrubs of this calibur could defeat me!? !

Hell, even MY locals would give these kn3wbz a run for their money, and they ****in' suck. My dog would make mence meat of these supposid players and my 2 month year old niece with the power of being related to me alone could make short work of these clowns!

Not worothy of the power of the BLACK KNIGHT I fought these kn3wbz with THE CHOSEN ONE (Ness). Struggle did as hard as they could and finally after countless battles each of them had planted one win on my ness. I laughed, for although THE CHOSEN ONE was defeated the amount of effort needed to do such was laughable. Then I summoned the black knight and not a match was loss from that moment on.

Hell one time I was talking to the scrub link about going to devry and I was down by two. I simply said "I'm marth, I'll just hit you a couple of time and edge guard like a god and I'll be back." And with the effort of picking up a sheet of paper, of writing blinking or taking a breath. I returned from defeat to one life one life and a WD mixed up lead me to my end. THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME THE BLACK KNIGHT WAS DEFEATED!

I know the one by the name of "Eddie" is at least decent because of his guide. But if you thought these pathetic attempts at my power would even pose a match against my awesomen3ss, then the level of skill in Illinois must be MUCH lower than I had anticipated.

As I said before. . .

GAMERTAG: JustOwnin
NickName: JustOwnin
Purpose: JustOwnin
RESULTS: JUSTOWNIN

My name WAS, for the mario masters and his pathetic crew, a self forfilling prophecy that lead to their demise. And soon all that reads this message will face my wrath as well.

Wednesday after next I will lay waist to the rest of the Illnois smash community. Then after which I will take the two hour drive two UIC for the sole purpose of OWNING all those UIC scrubs who would even think for a second that they were my match. After which. I shall spread my dominance throughout the smash brothers community like the efficicenty of uncurable plague annd the speed of a lightning bolt forged by zues himself!

GET ON MY LEVEL KN3WBZ!!!!

Climb to the top of your house!

YOU WILL NOT GET ON MY LEVEL!

CLIMB TO THE THE OF THE HIGHEST BUILDING ON THE HIGHEST PLANE!

YOU STILL WILLNOT BE ON MY LEVEL!!!

WITH MUCH EFFORT AND STRENGTH WILL YOURSELF TO THE TOP OF THE MOUTAIN AND WITHSTAND THE AIR'S THINNESS ON THE MOUNTAINS PEAK AS YOU LOOK DOWN ON THE ENTIRITY OF CIVILIZATION!!!

YOU WILL STILL NOT BE ON MY LEVEL!

ASCEND OUTSIDE THE EARTH'S GRAVITATIONAL FIELD AND TRAVEL TO THE MOON! AND LATHOUGH UP AND DOWN EXISTS NOT IN SPACE ACCEPT FOR IN RELATION TO A PLANETS GRAVITATIONAL FIELD. . .

I STILL LOOK DOWN UPON YOU FOR YOU ARE NOT ON MY FREAKIN LEVEL!

"QUOTE THE OWNMAN; NEVERMORE"

"For when I write your name down my deathlist hell makes you a reservatoin." - THE BOOK OF OWNAGE OWNed Chapter OWNed verse.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, if people are gonna come down to see this horrific event with this guy, i should make it a small tourney, since we all wanna $MM this guy anyways. It'll only be 15-20 people there, but then we can see how he ranks. RR style?

This is how it shall go down scrub. I shall bring my nintedo wii, a copy of smash, my OWNtroller (fashioned of pure and utter OWNAGE), and my TV. Then one by one you kn3wbz will cahllenge me only to fall at my hands like the countless before you.

You have no chance of victory. The Black Knight or the Chosen one will take you.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Lmao, this is just too good. Don't bring your Wii, because we already have 1 and 2 gamecubes here. You can bring your "owntroller" and a copy of smash and that should cover it.

C'mon Mario-master! Don't let this guy push you around.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
This guy is too funny, makes me really wanna smash now... but you did never answer my question sir "own-a-lot", im guessing you only play ness and marth so you arent up for random character matches? Can't wait to see this guy in action, his entire demeanor is comedic... next wednesday is so far away.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I agree. This is too funny, but it will be even funnier when he gets beaten. And now I want to play smash against him, I even know which character I would use against him. Oh yeah, and depending on circumstances, I might try to set up a smashfest during the summer. But I would just want to know how many people would come to it first.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
LOL Toooo funny... I think we may have found a poster who outclasses Trail in his pure randomness.

Anyway, Just, the fact that you gather any semblance of pride from your recent "accomplishment" is itself laughable. I mean, sure, you beat those guys most of the time, yet you still managed to lose even single matches to them, whom you claim cannot even use the advanced techs. That in itself is rather hilarious, especially since you claim to wield said techs rather fluently.

What's more, you seem to have come back from your experience with the mindset that the rest of IL is somehow on a related level to mario-master and his crew (no offense at all, guys, just saying). lol Please. Before you can say anything at all, see how you fare against the following players, who truly represent IL's capabilities: Eddie, viperboy, Zec, Wuwu, Captain Awesome, Mendoza, Jazzness, Zjiin, etc., and there are still more. IN also has more than a few players whom I am certain are more than willing to play you.

Oh, yes, and for future reference, I may live and attend college in IN, but I am IL born-and-raised.

Bring it, Just.

(lol MW boards are fun now. Thanks at least for that, Just.)

LOL Toooo funny... I think we may have found a poster who outclasses Trail in his pure randomness.

Anyway, Just, the fact that you gather any semblance of pride from your recent "accomplishment" is itself laughable. I mean, sure, you beat those guys most of the time, yet you still managed to lose even single matches to them, whom you claim cannot even use the advanced techs. That in itself is rather hilarious, especially since you claim to wield said techs rather fluently.

What's more, you seem to have come back from your experience with the mindset that the rest of IL is somehow on a related level to mario-master and his crew (no offense at all, guys, just saying). lol Please. Before you can say anything at all, see how you fare against the following players, who truly represent IL's capabilities: Eddie, viperboy, Zec, Wuwu, Captain Awesome, Mendoza, Jazzness, Zjiin, etc., and there are still more. IN also has more than a few players whom I am certain are more than willing to play you.

Oh, yes, and for future reference, I may live and attend college in IN, but I am IL born-and-raised.

Bring it, Just.

(lol MW boards are fun now. Thanks at least for that, Just.)
*pound for IL born, but im ec raised*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom