• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Lol.

Noobage Incarnate, I will face you in smash eventually. And when we do, I will jam my wizard's foot so far up your *** that it will be numb for a month. After that, I'll take your mom out to a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again.

Now THAT was some smack talk right there. (Even though your smack talk is more funnier than mine.:laugh: )

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Before you can say anything at all, see how you fare against the following players, who truly represent IL's capabilities: Eddie, viperboy, Zec, Wuwu, Captain Awesome, Mendoza, Jazzness, Zjiin, etc., and there are still more.
*Looks at the list and sheds a single tear* I'll be on that list someday! But probably at the bottom... which will be somewhere below JustOwnin of course.

...but I can think of about half a dozen people i've met in the couple weeks who would be listed first.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Alright... I'm taking the plunge.

Do you know where Harper College is?
Map quest says your at

1200 W Algonquin Rd

Your more than an hour away from both my home and my school. I'm not traveling that far to OWN you kn3wb. Show up at the gathering or accept the fact that I am inheriently supreior to your every being.

*Looks at the list and sheds a single tear* I'll be on that list someday! But probably at the bottom... which will be somewhere below JustOwnin of course.

...but I can think of about half a dozen people i've met in the couple weeks who would be listed first.

Soon everyone will be below JustOwnin child.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
props to you justownin for being ****ing hilarious.

but a funny noob is still a noob
Truer words have never been spoken. To further emphasize. A rich kn3wb is still a kn3wb in the end and will soon lose all his money. A pretty is still a kn3wb in the end and altough his or looks will get him high his kn3wbn3ss will act as an agent of gravity and bring him down. Just as with the funny kn3wb. Although he is hilarious, people laugh AT his stupidity and foolishness and receives no respect form his peers.

But the word "kn3wb" or "noob" applies not to being as grand and as powerful as I.

So I'm not a kn3wb.. . . but are you:?

LOL Toooo funny... I think we may have found a poster who outclasses Trail in his pure randomness.

Anyway, Just, the fact that you gather any semblance of pride from your recent "accomplishment" is itself laughable. I mean, sure, you beat those guys most of the time, yet you still managed to lose even single matches to them, whom you claim cannot even use the advanced techs. That in itself is rather hilarious, especially since you claim to wield said techs rather fluently.

What's more, you seem to have come back from your experience with the mindset that the rest of IL is somehow on a related level to mario-master and his crew (no offense at all, guys, just saying). lol Please. Before you can say anything at all, see how you fare against the following players, who truly represent IL's capabilities: Eddie, viperboy, Zec, Wuwu, Captain Awesome, Mendoza, Jazzness, Zjiin, etc., and there are still more. IN also has more than a few players whom I am certain are more than willing to play you.

Oh, yes, and for future reference, I may live and attend college in IN, but I am IL born-and-raised.

Bring it, Just.

(lol MW boards are fun now. Thanks at least for that, Just.)
least for that, Just.)[/QUOTE]

*sighs* When. . . when will my name grow so big. . . and expand so far. . . that kn3wbz of fighting game communities when I post warning of their OWNAGE know what they are up against. Know that they are up against a battle that they cannot win. *sighs*

Mind game is more important than those tactics. Furthermore they grant nobody an instant win but merely entry into the lands of high level play. Those facts are so obvious I thought I should leave them unmentionable. I only mentioned such things to put emphasize arond mario master's trashness.

I know now that my sub-boss, SEGA MASTER, if allowed to go would have made short work of them all easily.

I've seen the match videos of Zjiin and you. Furthermore, I have read your little strat guide. That means that you have some skill. Just because somebody makes a dope combo video or or writes a strategy guide does not mean they are good. I take these as proof of your formidility. Yet and still,, you are no match for the genius which is JustOwnin.

You call me "Just" instead of J.O. , OWNIN, or joe however people pronounce my name. Although not a popular nickname it fits me and this situation all the same. But Just as in "all that is being done" is not the only definition of the word Just in which my name stands for. The definiton of just as in "it is only RIGHT" applies to my name as well. JustOwnin. As it is only RIGHT you kn3wbz get OWNED!

Let me get something straight here. I'm not the one here proving myself to show your pathetic little community that i am powerful. I've already established that I'm not some namel3ss clu3l3ss to what true high level play is scrub who woke up and decided to challenge his locals in thie highlevle community. Then that scrub is usually OWNED and becomes a member of the little clique. That cliche has been done TO DEATH! I've battles battles over countless times over countless scnerioes over countless situations where I ALWAYS come out on top. It is I who have come to test the strength of the chicago community! I who have come to see if you pathetic fools have what it takes to entertain my lust for competition! As such I am JUST as in I have the RIGHT to pass premeture judgement on you fools as much as I desire! It is not egotism or overconfidence but JUSTIFIED CONFIDENCE that I speak illy of you fools who still donot understand ohw mighty my awesome power is!

Prepare yourself cunning. master that strat, perfect that mixup. Perfect that execution. Fo rit's going to take everything you are, everything that you can possibly muster to even pu a good fight against a being such as I.

OWNING you kn3wbz within itself is no "accomplsihment" for does time consider the moving of one insignificant second to the next an accomplishment?

"QUOTE THE OWNMAN; NEVERMORE!!!"

"If JustOwnin ain't winnin, then the world aint spinnin'. - Book Of OWNAGE - OWNed Chapter, OWNed verse.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Where DO I buy your book good sir (or rather, how can I come to OWN the Book of Ownage). This kid is golden as golden roy is the golden boy. Entertaining to the max. I hope someone (if not Zjiin) gets footage of him. *watches the days slowly pass on his calendar*

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Where DO I buy your book good sir (or rather, how can I come to OWN the Book of Ownage). This kid is golden as golden roy is the golden boy. Entertaining to the max. I hope someone (if not Zjiin) gets footage of him. *watches the days slowly pass on his calendar*
You have to be a member of the JustOwnin fanclub.
Be a member of my LEAGUE OF SUB-BOSSES by being a FINAL BOSS in some aspect of something.
or be employed as one of my many minions/goons across the world.

You are none of these nor do I wish to employ for the subject of leaking information. But donot dispair, my PEER (for a being such as I to consider someone a peer means that their power is awesome indeed) Rob Sirlin has released a similar book for you kn3wbz to base and improve your pathetic little lifes by.

http://www.lulu.com/sirlin

and his homepage
http://www.sirlin.net

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Tell me about it. It's like knowing you have a nintendo 64 under the tree for you, but you can't open it till christmas day.

soon enough... NINTENDO 64!!!!
I've never seen people so anxious to get OWN3D before. Perhaps this shall be more entartaining than I once thought.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
So J.O. the j0wner. Whens master-mario due out of rehab, I look forward to hearing his testemony. How long will it take to treat the nearly irreparable damage the trauma of your owning certainly caused him. Weeks? Months? Years?

Zjiin

Smash Master
So J.O. the j0wner. Whens master-mario due out of rehab, I look forward to hearing his testemony. How long will it take to treat the nearly irreparable damage the trauma of your owning certainly caused him. Weeks? Months? Years?
Like throwing gasoline on an open flame...

Everyone prepare to take cover.

Smash Journeyman
lmfao... ok guys here it is. this guys ness is sooooooooooo craptacular its crazy. he lost to me and everyone of my friends just ownin got OWNED. never beat my falco and if my falco is sooo noob why did i beat your ness? that is so great not even the tier list mattered i said go marth but he insisted he'd own me with ness guys so i destroyed ness and spiked his ness which he was so weak he let me lol.

i'll give him this he beat some of my noob friend lol who didnt even bother to learn the game but i dont know what the hells this guy is talking about lol.

i dont live in a basement it was the only i could meet up to fight this just ownin. also as far as his marth goes lol hes knows how to wd but still spams the c-stick like a noob lol, and if i remember correctly lost me and my friends interest so we left AFTER OWNING HIS NESS

to go compete in a tourny which he rushed us to saying quote f*** me go play in your tourny. but one of my noob friends did play him in some sheik vs marth matches and they went even lol.

and as for my falco only one has seen it here and thats sligmasta and he says i have the best falco hes seen so and hes from veges and has been to many tournies.

i know for sure peeps like cunning would kill him hands down. this very mediocre ness since i never saw a ness to be honest but if he wasnt as good as earthbound 360 i knew he wasnt even gunna pose a threat. i suppose to be getting a ride from this guy to zjiin's where i'll have fun watching you guys destroy him lmao.

i know you guys dont believe him anyways but i just had to give you the info.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
lmfao... ok guys here it is. this guys ness is sooooooooooo craptacular its crazy. he lost to me and everyone of my friends just ownin got OWNED. never beat my falco and if my falco is sooo noob why did i beat your ness? that is so great not even the tier list mattered i said go marth but he insisted he'd own me with ness guys so i destroyed ness and spiked his ness which he was so weak he let me lol.

Sooo your gonna just discount the fact that I beat you guys like two or three times before you finally beat my ness? Your only gonna talk about the time that you actually beat ness. Whatever

i'll give him this he beat some of my noob friend lol who didnt even bother to learn the game but i dont know what the hells this guy is talking about lol.

Agreed. your friends are noobs. At least we agree on something

i dont live in a basement it was the only i could meet up to fight this just ownin. also as far as his marth goes lol hes knows how to wd but still spams the c-stick like a noob lol, and if i remember correctly lost me and my friends interest so we left AFTER OWNING HIS NESS

Theirs no such thing as cheap. No such thing as WDing. I told you ness was the subboss. And everybody was like "BRING OUT THE BLACK KNIGHT WE'VE EARNED IT!" And hen your falco and everybody else got beat by my marth. my marth only lost once ot tha tshek. and then when you left the room we played 3 out of five which i won my 3 to his zero.

to go compete in a tourny which he rushed us to saying quote f*** me go play in your tourny. but one of my noob friends did play him in some sheik vs marth matches and they went even lol.
THAT'S RIGHT! You NEVER wanna be late for a tourny! I'm JustOwnin so people wait for me to show up. But it always hurts me when someone travels across staters and shows up late for a tourny so they can't get in. Your Noob friend lost to me 3 out of 5. You can't even LIE and say he did win. cause around every 3 or so minutes he would scream in anguish of him getting OWNED or say "****!" or "WHY DID I FALL FOR THAT ****!" and then when he left the room you guys were like "yeah. . . he beat me."

and as for my falco only one has seen it here and thats sligmasta and he says i have the best falco hes seen so and hes from veges and has been to many tournies.

To show you how sucky your falco is. I'll money match you this saturday falco vs. falco. Just to show you how trash he is. It doesn't MATTER what sligmasta said to you. SligMasta's opinion matters not. When JustOwnin DISOWNPROVES something, then it is disOWNproved!

i know for sure peeps like cunning would kill him hands down. this very mediocre ness since i never saw a ness to be honest but if he wasnt as good as earthbound 360 i knew he wasnt even gunna pose a threat. i suppose to be getting a ride from this guy to zjiin's where i'll have fun watching you guys destroy him lmao.

So. . . why does my ness have more wins against you then? Furthermore, why does THE MAIN FU CKING ATTRACTION Marth not lose to you even ONCE?

i know you guys dont believe him anyways but i just had to give you the info.

This outright lying and bending the truth to fit your need sis unaceptable. I expected more of the chicago reigm. Especially after you said "daaamn, i'm gonna post on the boards and tell them taht JustOwnin is definitely what's hot" To blatantly lie in such a mannor is unforgiveable.

Marth OWN3D you. Like he was suppose to. Ness was the sub-boss. I ALWAYS have a sub-boss. if it's not a person, then it's a character. Kutos for defeating the subboss but the facts are

MARTH ONLY LOST ONE GAME

And that was due to destraction. That is a FACT!

Notice how badly he speaks of my throwback ness. saying "Ness this" and "ness that" and "NESS NESS NESS". Although I enjoy playing ness quite a lot due to he has a fu ckin yo yo and a bat. The BLACK KNIGHT is the hand that does what the mouth commands! HE is the one who carriers out the OWNAGE!

But then again it's expected of kn3wbz. I remember sirlin told me a story about how he used to travel across america when the street fighter world was young (before internet super brought us together) and he'd OWNED countless losers. But he'd make a mistake. He'd beat them up the first day and then start picking messing around characters. or mess around first and then get serious. Then he'd find that they'd say they went even or that they put up more of a fight then they did. Then to rectify this for the first day he'd completely and utterly OWNBLITERATE them and THEN on the second day fu ck around. Because I didn't have a sub-boss with me as I usually do (they all either are away in college, were busy cleaning up for their mothers, or exist in other states), he would have taken the role of Ness in the testing of your skills.

In anycase your insolence shall not be forgiven! For this grand disrespect expect not a ride from the mobile of OWNAGE. FOr JustOwnin does not house kn3wbz! I knew that something as concrete as money match results was needed so that you kn3wbz wouldn't speak illy of the OWNAGE but you refused on every front.

Next week I'm money matching my marth vs. your falco. First to five. Because 5 to 0 looks better than 3 to 0. Then I'm gonna money match your falco first to 5 in a mirror match. Cause I know babbies who can play falco better than you. Then I shall bring my nintendo wii and my controllers and I shall play each of your little friends individualy. Although they already know and admitted their failure and began talking about playing me and yugioh and devry college.

Bah,, it's m fault for not following the format of OWNAGE! I guess I've been the C.O.O. (Chief OWNAGE OFFICER) of the "Give a Kn3wb a Chance Foundation" for far too long.

*sighs* Don't you hate it when scrubs do this?

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
I still can't believe this kn3wb was so insolent. Everytime something like this it bogles my mind how a kn3wb can be so horrendously foolish and so diabolicailly idiotic.

Smash Journeyman
This outright lying and bending the truth to fit your need sis unaceptable. I expected more of the chicago reigm. Especially after you said "daaamn, i'm gonna post on the boards and tell them taht JustOwnin is definitely what's hot" To blatantly lie in such a mannor is unforgiveable.

Marth OWN3D you. Like he was suppose to. Ness was the sub-boss. I ALWAYS have a sub-boss. if it's not a person, then it's a character. Kutos for defeating the subboss but the facts are

MARTH ONLY LOST ONE GAME

And that was due to destraction. That is a FACT!

Notice how badly he speaks of my throwback ness. saying "Ness this" and "ness that" and "NESS NESS NESS". Although I enjoy playing ness quite a lot due to he has a fu ckin yo yo and a bat. The BLACK KNIGHT is the hand that does what the mouth commands! HE is the one who carriers out the OWNAGE!

But then again it's expected of kn3wbz. I remember sirlin told me a story about how he used to travel across america when the street fighter world was young (before internet super brought us together) and he'd OWNED countless losers. But he'd make a mistake. He'd beat them up the first day and then start picking messing around characters. or mess around first and then get serious. Then he'd find that they'd say they went even or that they put up more of a fight then they did. Then to rectify this for the first day he'd completely and utterly OWNBLITERATE them and THEN on the second day fu ck around. Because I didn't have a sub-boss with me as I usually do (they all either are away in college, were busy cleaning up for their mothers, or exist in other states), he would have taken the role of Ness in the testing of your skills.

In anycase your insolence shall not be forgiven! For this grand disrespect expect not a ride from the mobile of OWNAGE. FOr JustOwnin does not house kn3wbz! I knew that something as concrete as money match results was needed so that you kn3wbz wouldn't speak illy of the OWNAGE but you refused on every front.

Next week I'm money matching my marth vs. your falco. First to five. Because 5 to 0 looks better than 3 to 0. Then I'm gonna money match your falco first to 5 in a mirror match. Cause I know babbies who can play falco better than you. Then I shall bring my nintendo wii and my controllers and I shall play each of your little friends individualy. Although they already know and admitted their failure and began talking about playing me and yugioh and devry college.

Bah,, it's m fault for not following the format of OWNAGE! I guess I've been the C.O.O. (Chief OWNAGE OFFICER) of the "Give a Kn3wb a Chance Foundation" for far too long.

*sighs* Don't you hate it when scrubs do this?
you beat falco when???? i never played your craptacular c-sticking marth. neither did any of my friends who even as noobs felt you werent worth their effort. your ness got owned nuff said. your craptacular marth went dead even with my friends weak sheik not me. as for my other friend who seriously plays you kept saying quote " i like your friends luigi" who OWNED YOU.go to his post up a few he even remembered his color i hade even forgot that lol.

also i told you before the matches with ness to go marth i never said we earned him lmao ARE YOU SERIOUS? if you came here to embarrass me your doing a wonderful job cuz you never beat falco period.

trust me guys his ness and marth are not worth it and im no where near the best in chicago.
also i garantee you wouldnt last 5 minutes with sligmasta his name is matt and hes going to zjiin's whenever you go to zjiin's smash night fight him he will own with sheik and link i garantee it.

this dude is a froid and is trying to get some publicity off of me but i want nothing to do with this guy my falco destroyed him now hes talking money matches basically trying to reword it so he wont have to ask me for a rematch lol. get some real skill or show me the real just ownin cuz your not him.

p.s. tell him i'm still waiting to get owned.

brickman

Smash Lord
Whatever, I find this entire argument absolutely hilarious.

Instead of proving how well he plays by actually playing, he just talks himself up. Feeding into that is not going to help.

O well, we all do what we want.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It WAS funny until Justin started making out-of-character johns. You should have gone with the "I was only using 1% of my full power!" instead.

edit: I just realized I'm on a smash forum. When I say "character" I do not mean Falco, Link, etc. =)

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
ALTHOUGH THE FATE OF MARIOMASTER IS ONCE AGAIN SEALED TO BE OWNED BEYOND COMPREHENSION I MUST ONCE AGAIN EXPAND MORE ON THE FATE OF THE KN3WBZ I MUST FACE NEXT WEDNESDAY!

After your weaker members previous display of skill, and their lack of it, I have decided that the chicago community must PROVE that they are worothy of my awesome power. For what right would one have to fight the FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE if they have not even cleared stage 1. As such each so called skill smasher must defeat ALL my sub-bosses before even gaining the RIGHT to face myt awesome might.

For you see I am the FINAL BOSS in the game of life. A s such, my sub bosses must be respectable FINAL BOSSES in a certain area of life. As such my organization THE LEAGUE OF FINAL BOSSES spreads throughout the entire universe.

T H E E R R O R

What is it that leads to one not executing their moves corretly? To messing up a pivital points? Is it lack of practice? Is it fear nd doubt eating at their resolve inhibiting their fingers? Maybe it's destiny herself bending existance to her will so that you will FAIL! The answer is all those. And all that is error, all that is ****ing up, is personified into this one being.

T H E E R R O R THE FINAL BOSS OF ERROR ITSELF!
He doesn't have to win, you must simply **** up.

To prove that you are indeed worothy of fighting me you must display flawlessness in execution regardless of the inhibitor by defeating ERROR ITSELF!

T H E G G F E E D

Accuracy beyond accuracy, reflexes beyond reflexes, stickies beyond stickies, but yet and still a nice and kind soul loved and respected throughout his community. THose are the words that explain the one by the name of GGFEED!!! GG, much like me, is a war torn soldier unlike any other. Ever since child hood both in real life and in fictional FPSes he ahs been fighting. Battle after battle, fight after. With each brush of death hsi experience and power has grown. Since the days of PC gaming being dominant to the advanet of cnosole FPSes taking the centerfold he has been fighting. . . shooting. . . straffing. . . OWNING!!!
Then when Halo 2 was released, he knew what he had to do. He had to fight. But something snapped. . . something beyond anythihng anyone would ever understand. All the countless battles had forged his brain into something unlike any other. To his subconscious the very point of his existance was to fight as such his mind was fashioned for such. Sure GG became so powerful that his dominance spread THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRITY OF THE HALO 2 RELM to such an extent that he has a OFFICIAL 80+ MEMBER FANCLUB BY THE NAME OF WELOVEGG!!! Such an event was obvious. But this time he became so powerful that he INSTANTLY BECAME GOOD AT EVERY GAME EVER PERIOD!

Does not all game tests one reflexes, decision making skills, and adaptation? THE GGFEED ACHIEVED LEVELS OF THESE BEYOND ANY MORTAL MAN. But that was before Halo 2. Halo 2 was in the nail in the coffin. THe last bullet in the head, the cutting of the ribbing to reveal the location of a place unlike any other! GG's brain entuined with the consciousness of the video game gods entuined with his and he achieved VIDEO GAME ENLIGHTENMENT! His brain constantly received a feed. . . a feed of energy. . . a feed of thought . . . a feed of ideas . . . of knowledge. . . of wisdom. . . of strength. . . and of OWNAGE!

At that moment young little GG became the GGFEED! the phrase "GG" use to stand for "Good Game". . . for all games were GOOD when he played. Now it stood for the "GOD GAMER"!

Indeed his brain serves as a beacon for the FEED of all the videogame gods as such even I, the GOD OF OWNAGE, send him information to his brain making more than anying a mere man has ever achieved.

To prove that you are worothy to defeat me you must defeat even the messenger of the videogame gods!

( On a side note GG, being the supreme master of all that is FPSes, will take any money in halo 2 for any amount of money EVER! From 5 dollars to 500. Any rules ever. Anything, any match, any matcdh you think is your specialty. GG has thought about it, played it to high hell, and is better than you at it.)

And these are only two of my SUB-BOSSES that you must face before you can fight ME!

Then you must fight the SEGAMASTER who's power I have already emphasized. Not representing what sega is now, only the awesome power that it once was! Can you de feat the entirity of sega at it's most powerful state?

To earn the right to face JustOwnin da FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE you must prove that you indeed are.

But this is only THREE of my hundreds upon hundreds of SUB-BOSSES that exist within this world!

Circumstances will tell what FINAL BOSSES have the time to come. They may become to numerious to count or give proper intro. We shall simply say that you must defeat at least 3 sub-bosses of my choosing to prove that you are worothy to face me.

More and more FINAL BOSSES but sub-bosses in the face of me, are being contacted, and more and more shall come to taste blood. Stay tuned for the announcement of more members of the LEAGUES OF BOSSES coming to assist with the OWNAGE of you all.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Or, you know, we could just skip all those formalities and simply assume that you and your various "sub-bosses" will all fall effortlessly to me, Eddie, Tink, etc., etc. Just in the interest of saving time, of course.

Omg Hoefler post.

Oh yeah, and there is at least one post written today by a certain someone that is more than a little bit ironic.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Or, you know, we could just skip all those formalities and simply assume that you and your various "sub-bosses" will all fall effortlessly to me, Eddie, Tink, etc., etc. Just in the interest of saving time, of course.

Omg Hoefler post.

Oh yeah, and there is at least one post written today by a certain someone that is more than a little bit ironic.
you *****. $5 mm.

brickman

Smash Lord
Group self esteem boost. Wooo.

Why do we even give heed to this kids words?

You all know how good you are, no need to worry about it.

I'm just sayin. *shrug*

Smash Journeyman
i really could care less what him or anyone thinks of my falco for if i havent beaten ken im not the best anyways.

also if anyone actually takes him serious its beyond me. im switching to mewtwo and fox so i'll be reppin them for now on. i'll be playing as mewtwo main and fox backup.

sorry odin we were supposed to play some time ago let me know and i'll come to see you and show you my god awful falco he OWNED WITH NESS lmao.

i will also bring pink luigi whos is also good no noobs though. i will try to make it to zjiin's but
i have a terrible work schedule this week. i wanted tink and big c to come but tink said he was grounded.

so odin just tell me when you wanna meet i'll see what we can do and give me time to learn mewtwo and get back aquainted to fox.

this guy called shl jump shoot lmao. " he could hardly do the jump shoot" which means i must have been shl"ering him.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
i really could care less what him or anyone thinks of my falco for if i havent beaten ken im not the best anyways.

also if anyone actually takes him serious its beyond me. im switching to mewtwo and fox so i'll be reppin them for now on. i'll be playing as mewtwo main and fox backup.

sorry odin we were supposed to play some time ago let me know and i'll come to see you and show you my god awful falco he OWNED WITH NESS lmao.

i will also bring pink luigi whos is also good no noobs though. i will try to make it to zjiin's but
i have a terrible work schedule this week. i wanted tink and big c to come but tink said he was grounded.

so odin just tell me when you wanna meet i'll see what we can do and give me time to learn mewtwo and get back aquainted to fox.

this guy called shl jump shoot lmao. " he could hardly do the jump shoot" which means i must have been shl"ering him.

Are you accdpting the money matches or are you gonna run with your tail between your legs like the kn3wb I know you to be?

My sub-boss G G F E E D is SERIOUSLY looking for some halo 2 moneymatches next wednesday? Who wants to take him up?

Omg Hoefler post.

I've seen your match video, your nothing to my power. I'll have one of my sub-bosses bing their digital cameras so that they can take a picture of the exact moment that you realize the hopelessness of facing me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Are you accdpting the money matches or are you gonna run with your tail between your legs like the kn3wb I know you to be?

My sub-boss G G F E E D is SERIOUSLY looking for some halo 2 moneymatches next wednesday? Who wants to take him up?
I'm pretty sure everyone has stopped caring. The act was nice while it lasted. But now, you have to come back to reality. I'm sorry. This... is your life.

Game over man. Game. Over.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure everyone has stopped caring. The act was nice while it lasted. But now, you have to come back to reality. I'm sorry. This... is your life.

Game over man. Game. Over.
You don't get it. You don't understand. This is not an act. This isn't just for fun. This is a HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!! How can it be over when I've merely taken out mere GRUNTS?

The game over screen is not shown until I, the FINAL BOSS in the game of life, choose it to be so. I hae not lost yet, all that has occursed is a bunch of kn3wbz admit not the obvious defeat infront of them!

For your insolence you can get OWNED along with them! Although it has beeen established that you live a little to far away, is their some where betweeen Tinley Park DeVry University and your school where I can burn the vastness of my strength into your eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom