• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinois Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brickman

Smash Lord
haha. I'm back home so it would end up being like a 2+ car ride.

O well. Maybe I'll get some practice in this weekend or something.

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
JustOwnin, this is stupid. PM with your address, and Mendoza and I will come play you. You're not good, and that sucks, but you can't talk your way to the top. Let me know when you can play, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
JustOwnin, this is stupid. PM with your address, and Mendoza and I will come play you. You're not good, and that sucks, but you can't talk your way to the top. Let me know when you can play, and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Service, smiles not included.

I do not, however guess that this will stop the endless self promotion. He doesnt seem to be the type to be thwarted by a good stomping.

Smash Journeyman
Dang it, now I really want to take on Justownin and defeat him. Hopefully my skills are good enough to take down this so called "OWNAGE INCARNATE". Mario-master, is there any tips to beating this guy?
none he owned my noob friends by depending souly on shield grabbing. my falco owned him cuz he couldn't shield grab me out of my shffl'ed aerials. i just laser spammed him to death and spiked when i could.

he's nothing to prepare for to be honest to noobs shield grabbing can be a threat.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
none he owned my noob friends by depending souly on shield grabbing. my falco owned him cuz he couldn't shield grab me out of my shffl'ed aerials. i just laser spammed him to death and spiked when i could.

he's nothing to prepare for to be honest to noobs shield grabbing can be a threat.
Ok, when I take you and your friends money this saturday I wanna see you say that **** kn3wb. Get on my level.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
MarioMaster is able to act as if he can defeat me and keep on this small charade of his becuase he is your friend. But for this insolence I will show NO MERCY and completely OWNNIALTE THESE FOOLS INTO THE ABYSS!

The definition of anihilate means to "convert into NOTHINGNESS!" Well I'm about to OWNvert you into nothingness scrub!!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You don't get it. You don't understand. This is not an act. This isn't just for fun. This is a HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!! How can it be over when I've merely taken out mere GRUNTS?

The game over screen is not shown until I, the FINAL BOSS in the game of life, choose it to be so. I hae not lost yet, all that has occursed is a bunch of kn3wbz admit not the obvious defeat infront of them!

For your insolence you can get OWNED along with them! Although it has beeen established that you live a little to far away, is their some where betweeen Tinley Park DeVry University and your school where I can burn the vastness of my strength into your eyes!
No, not really. It's a shame really. Guess I'll just have to wait and see you at a Smashing Ground, or something. Or Acen, if you're going.

Odin, ftw.
Thank you, sir. :)

Give him hell.

brickman

Smash Lord
Man this is quite enjoyable.

Although I do wish we could get back to talking about things that actually matter.

Any tournaments coming up in the state in March other than SMYM?

Lemme know

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Not that I've seen. It's a shame there aren't any other players close to me.

Ruben is, but I thought he was Phoenix U. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anywho, STAYING ON TOPIC ;-) I live in Elk Grove, and I'm always looking for smash. My biggest problem is I don't like driving very far (I'm a nervous driver :-X), but 20-30 minutes is doable.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
So taking a proactive approach to your utter destruction and demise? An admirable trait, but in the end just as futile and foolish as all the rest.

My cell number is
(773)656-8802 (it'll be on tonight)

My home address is
9829 SOUTH HOXIE AVE.
Chicago IL, 60617

So we have the where, the only question is. . .

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO GET OWNED?

I am free tomorrow all the way into wednesday. All my other FINALS have been OWNED with pin point accuracy and machine like percision. All that is left is Math190. But know that numbers regardless of their amount, even infinity, is no match for JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS!

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord

Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it Do it. Meet him. I know you suck <_< :chuckle: But still.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You going to tournybee 2 ODIN?
Nah, I gotta work. :(

Sorry, money is more important right now.

Now, you might say, "But ODIN, you can come to Tournybee 2, and $MM people, or win the tourny and get money!" Pssh, if only I were THAT good. If only... Stupid *** self esteem...

So taking a proactive approach to your utter destruction and demise? An admirable trait, but in the end just as futile and foolish as all the rest.

My cell number is
(773)656-8802 (it'll be on tonight)

My home address is
9829 SOUTH HOXIE AVE.
Chicago IL, 60617

So we have the where, the only question is. . .

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO GET OWNED?

I am free tomorrow all the way into wednesday. All my other FINALS have been OWNED with pin point accuracy and machine like percision. All that is left is Math190. But know that numbers regardless of their amount, even infinity, is no match for JUSTOWNIN DA FINAL BOSS!
Aww man. It's a shame I can't go to watch you get your face crushed. Hey Captain? Can you record your matches with him?? Please?? :(

LOL. I can't wait to seem how many prank phone call justownin. What a bad idea to post your cell number.
I concur. That's what PM's are for DUMAS. (not you Brickman. ;-)

smashman90

Smash Lord
Man, I wish it was summer already. Because that is the time that I usually go to or try to go to tournies. Plus, I will have a job by then and a car so it will be easier for me to go to tournies. And I am intending to take down Justownin.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
LOL. I can't wait to seem how many prank phone call justownin. What a bad idea to post your cell number.
Stay in the fighting game community for a while and you'll realize posting numbers and addresses is common place. Information is becoming so common place now that it no longer requires a hacker to get someone's information, simply a person who knows what to do.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
realize how disliked you are and you will find your fault.

PM someone with your number if you want to fight them.
Your ignorance is refreshing, and your foolishness entertaining.

lol, J.O., you ignored my post... u comin this weekend? :)
I won't make it saturday for your tourny. Thus. . . you are spared until wednesday of course. The day that shall be your OWNPOCOLYPSE is coming soon.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1

Oh how glorious will it be once you all realize the vastness of my power absolute!!!

brickman

Smash Lord
haha yea. My bad.

I retract my previous statement in which i said, and I quote:

"I 100% guarantee that you will not beat viperboy."

That is all.

My deepest apology.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
While I have noticed your posts shortening, you're quickly going from funny to annoying. Please try to scale it back a little, at least till you meet up with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom