• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinialex More Recent Video Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That was a beautiful dance. I mean that in a good way, that match was awesome.

I want to see more. :)

Noraa

Smash Lord
i think u-air is her best ....so many optionnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssss and nair lol

SDC

Smash Lord
lol why is the "too much bair" phrase even in a jigglypuff thread? isnt that wut u do, like, as jigglypuff? lots of ariels (bairs)? i personally try to throw in a few fairs as well but by far the most used ariel is the bair. a good move, good to spam it.

good videos illi ur becoming one of my fave brawl jiggys

Metatitan

Smash Master
lol why is the "too much bair" phrase even in a jigglypuff thread? isnt that wut u do, like, as jigglypuff? lots of ariels (bairs)? i personally try to throw in a few fairs as well but by far the most used ariel is the bair. a good move, good to spam it.

good videos illi ur becoming one of my fave brawl jiggys
wow woody that was his first post and even he knew more about jigglypuff's basics than u

Glick

Smash Lord
Meta, why do you go out of your way to make woody look bad? He is a better jigglypuff then you, by far. He knows what hes talking about. His style is just different, but it works, so stop putting him down. He may add some beef to these boards, and that's the only reason I object to his presence sometimes, but show him some respect.

I'm sorry if this is starting commotion, but I'm SOOO sick of you and alex teaming up vs his posts on these boards just because you guys had beef at one point. Stop being disrespectful. You're making these boards look like the peach or sonic boards.

And NO
Bair is NOT her best move.

And just because some random person supported spamming one of her bread and butter approaches, doesn't mean hes right.

I'm starting to get into this, but this is the video archive. So I wont.

Glick

Smash Lord
Why don't you stop pretending to be good?

You give advice like you actually have some type of skill with this character. I just never could tell you this because you were too busy making faulty information filled threads and everyone seemed to like you.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You just have too much time on your hands so you spend it in the jigglypuff boards giving advice to people who are probably better then you.

I don't even care if I get an infraction for this.

You're an ignorant jerk. And your sig sucks. There is nothing special about those videos. Those are standard jigglypuff things to do.

LOL PLANKING ISN'T STALLING
I'M ******** HAGAHGHAHG

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Omfg, like I'm gonna listen to someone who hasn't even been using Jigglypuff for like 6 months like omg. These boards suck honestly. Stfu, your embarrassing yourself. Get *****.

Oh and Air. Lock this thread cause chances are I'm not posting for another 5 months in this board. Good day :)

Glick

Smash Lord
What?

I've been using jigglypuff since brawl came out, besides using her in all the games including 64.

When you realize that you're wrong just spute things like "get *****" when you actually said nothing that would make me "get *****" and tell everyone you're leaving. That works.

Honestly I am a little embarrassed that I'm actually fighting with you on these boards. Because its exactly what trolls like you want.

Edit: I'm stupidly arguing with you on these visitor comments for no reason. Honestly I don't know why. And **** you have a ridiculous superiority complex. God ****. You are a truly sad individual.

Edit 2: He just attacked me for no god ****ed reason and spammed up my visitors page.
Just because he meat rides mods and pretends to be one, does that mean he can get away with this type of ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom