• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

L-10

Smash Cadet
****nn i just saw the evo world match between u and m2k
.. nice **** there mango!

rest FTW!

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
People...

its my b-day

im now 16

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

what is this supposed to be? jigglypuff doing a nair?
happy birthday yummi thing

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
BTW Like Mango and King would probably say, Approach with the N-air or Bair, I would say F-air probably and also try and get them into an Up Tilt and that usually leads to a rest.
i just saw this and had to say something.....

so basically, use her arials except for dair.... ok got it

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well... if u can ban neutrals
yoshis obviously

Against Gimpy I dont ban anything lol

I probably would ban greens greens tho

Yea ban greens greens

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yea, i meant if banning neutrals isn't allowed. green greens? how come? lol.
i know jiggs doesnt play too well there but i wouldnt think of it as a bowser counter pick against jiggly puff. well, then again i don't know anything about bowser lol.
now that i think about it, my question was pretty pointless actually though because obviously they are going to pick yoshis story and if banning neutrals isn't allowed then there's nothing i can do... lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well some bowsers have cool tricks on green greens .. its pretty gay lol

U shouldnt go puff

u should switch 2 like some one else like falco or something ~_^

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ahhh , unfortunately the only character i can really use is pufff lol. at my crews tournament saturday i went up against a really great bowser , DJ nintendo. i got ***** lol , not tooo badly but still...

have you been able to beat gimpy's bowser at all with puff?

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ohh, nice lol.

wow. the first fight up air to rest 3 times lol good stuff.

those were sick fights. i was wondering why you picked dreamland as a counterpick against him instead of mute city though... i thought mute city would have been better for that match up... unless did he ban it?

later tonight i am probably getting some videos up on youtube, or sometime this week, i hate to ask because it makes me feel like a noob lol but could you rate how i play in one of them?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Shadow 111 - Well gimpys a good friend of mine and i wouldnt pick mute city against him unless it was like finals finals .. but yea mute citys a good counterpick for bowser.. i also forgot about it x_X lol

sure ill watch ur vids and rate

snoblo- Lol nice

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha funny snoblo

lmao mango i actually forgot to counterpick mute city against the bowser i fought too -_-. i went with dream land also.
ok, thanks i am getting a video up tonight so i'll probably post a link to one later.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
I think one of the most frustrating things that continuously happens to me involves that matchup. In tourney scenarios, the "surprise jigglypuff secondary" is nothing short of aggravating. It always catches me off-guard when I counterpick Mute City and they go jigs first.

At least jigs dittos on mute city are somewhat interesting, despite the spam-fest.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Binx - Blah falcon is hard 2 grab ... What i usually do is try 2 do a Nair 2 Grab at low percentages and throw them up and it gets u a nice little combo .. Or i also grab after they dair because i c alot of falcons mess up the l cancle 2 that other than that falcons hard 2 grab but if u can grab him it lead 2 great things ^_^

SpKz- Lol probably the best effects ever u rest ***** lol

Shadow - I watched the dreamland match .. Theres a few things u could do
After bairs fall with u airs which lead 2 rest on peach at low percentages
U sit in ur sheid more .. u were in the air like the whole match =D
Do more nairs out of sheild against peach at like 20-30 percent u can do a nair 2 rest

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Attn Mango: Happy Bday. Only 2 more years before you're allowed to die for our country. I look forward to your service. Anyways, I have a question: Where's the Pichu section?!?! And how do you view the matchup? I should've done that at UCLA IV. Oh well, I almost beat your Falco anyways. Gimme advice so I can beat you next time, eh?....

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Binx - Well I do alot of shorhop bairs but Double Bair Hop once in a while 2 gain ur thoughts lol sounds dumb but yea i do that when im thinking lol.. I like 2 Fair alot .. i probably fair more then i Bair .. i love my fair <3

Xanskarr- Good stuff

Nick - If i ever play a pichu i would probably pick sheik and chain grab .. just saying that little ******* has 2 be hard 2 hit lol

and u cant beat me nick.. ill go peach on ur ics ^_^

Edit- shadow... Try grabbing peach more.. ive been doing this alot lately... just grab her more often

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Shadow - I watched the dreamland match .. Theres a few things u could do
After bairs fall with u airs which lead 2 rest on peach at low percentages
U sit in ur sheid more .. u were in the air like the whole match =D
Do more nairs out of sheild against peach at like 20-30 percent u can do a nair 2 rest
ok, thanks man. i'll try to do those things more.
when you said "u sit in ur shield more.. u were in the air like the whole match"
did you mean i should sit in my shield more? lol got confused.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Woops my bad lol

i meant like sit around in ur sheild sometimes
u got it lol

and try grabbing more ^_^

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
ohh, ok. well i really didnt grab too much because it doesnt really lead to anything too much. except at very high percents i sometimes forward throw peach off of the stage and try to finish with an f air.

do you have any advice against y link? sometimes i cant get through the projectile spam.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Its just like

Bair Bair Bair Bair Bair Attempted Fsmash Bair Bair Attempted Nair Bair bair

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
does anyone have any puff vs samus videos? if so post them on here please. i dunno why but i seem to have trouble against samus and i want to watch a match to see how the match up should be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom