• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobobob1

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS4jyb9r4wE

At the very last kill, was that just a rest? Cause it sorta looked like you uptilted him first.

Also, How the hell do i land rests? There must be something im not getting (maybe where the hitboxes are on the thing), or something, cause it never hits....

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Thats called mangorape man...

Like... when some one hits ur sheild..

and theres some lag...

u can rest..

pretty sure some one will further explain this because im lazy right now lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
basically, when somebody does a laggy attack, you can jump out of shield and rest.

Example:

Say a peach runs into your shield and does a dash attack. By hitting your shield, she's going to have lag time, and during that lag time you can jump out of you shield and rest.

Bobobob1

Smash Rookie
Does it matter which direction to face while resting? And are there any tips on getting that rest to hit

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Nice brookman

Wait for sliq 2 log in hell tell u in full details

im lazy right now .. lol

and i dont think it matters...
nope pretty sure it doesnt

and theres like 139193 2 get a rest go watch king vids ^_^

Brookman

Smash Hero
I hate messing up though, I should just stop spamming this topic and learn a thing or two. Jiggs is too good.

Sliq

Smash Master
SilentWolf did get me banned, but they revoked it when they figured out he was being ********.

Rest's hitbox is like a 3rd eye directly in the middle of Jiggly's eyes, so try and make sure her eyes are inside the opponent before you try and rest them. And it doesn't really matter which way you face, since rest's hitbox is so small anyways, you have to be inside them to hit with it.

I didn't ban you sliq. -_-
that was someone else on my account. thought one of the admins would have told you.

Sliq

Smash Master
I didn't ban you sliq. -_-
that was someone else on my account. thought one of the admins would have told you.
Amorasaki did tell me that, now that I think about it.

Silent Wolf punches orphans and voted yes for cancer.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
There will be no thrash talk in my thread...

unless its directed towards me ..

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
mango how do you usually do against marths? i'll be going to a tournament tomorrow and there have been an immense number of marths recently so i think i need some more advice -_- lol. i know to DI away from the f throw and i barely get tippered by the f smash because of my spacing but somehow i still get ***** ..... lol. are they any good rest combos that can be done against marth ....eh i dont thikn so right?lol i know at low percent up tilit or up air can lead to rest but besides that.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Besides the rest u mentioned.. theres not others... unless u do nair 2 rest which is what ive been working on ... but eh

I do really good against marths..

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Because i play really gay

and dont care what people say

and ****it kiwii with ur sig lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
People...

its my b-day

im now 16

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Binx

Smash Master
I've seen you play Mango, it doesn't seem that gay.

edit: wow what a waste of my 1600th post, hope you appreciate me MANGO! lols.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Well...

I change my playstyle against certain characters..

like against sheiks i cant play the way i want 2..

because ill get grab alot if i played the way i wanted 2 ...

and same with marth

And i apreciate it

^_^

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Happy birthday Mango.

Come to Texas tournament. We play Jiggs dittos.

Because they're fun.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
thank youuuuuuuuuu..

I would like 2 go 2 texas...

i wouldnt do puff dittos tho

get out of that with here lol
^_~

Sliq

Smash Master
People...

its my b-day

im now 16

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Woah what was that that just drove by us? Oh, that was the care-bus, and no one was on it. From the looks of it, it was on the way to the care-port to pick up people getting off of the care-plane, but unfortunately, no one was on that either.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
THats pretty good sliq lol

YES!!!

i got the 1000 post

so far.. my bday is going prettty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom