• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

Scythe

Smash Master
oh derp lol
well we already decided the 10 for the two cars before corms even said anything right?

King~

Smash Champion
lol all this trouble i just want to know whos car im in and where im getting picked up.

oh and i know some of the cars(i tihnk all the melee ones) have housing

the rest of us should figure that out, id like to know if im going to have to pay for a hotel aswell

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah i'll take a hotel if arthur pays!!!

seriously though i don't mind paying for hotel

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
If the hotel's pretty cheap, then I can scarifice some of my food money and pitch in for it (although Arty paying would be nice :colorful: JK, bro.)! If we can get free housing that's even better :awesome: Ultimately, up to you guys (you guys being Sponge's car. LOL)!

Dart!

Smash Master
Darticus do you mind taking DLA/Vare then? They can most likely meet up wherever you were going to pick up Chris.

Joe I will ride with you. Can me and Dave fight to the death over front seat though? I am fat:c

Also we can hit up Juggleguy and have our 2 cars get his housing since we are the Melee cars(for the most part) One of the other Brawl cars has Tech_Chase housing iirc and the last car can fend for themselves. :)

Ook if you decide to come later then we can swap people around to level out cars.
sure that's fine...can we all meet at joes? everywhere else is waaay too out of the way.

Xyless

Smash Master
If people are fine quietly cramming themselves in an upstairs that is not super big, but completely empty, then I can host you at my actual house. It's about 35 minutes from the venue (in my house in Dearborn), but it'd be an extra 20 minute drive past the venue I think.

And when I say empty, I mean no chairs, no couches, no nothing (last I checked). There's carpet, and there's still a kitchen and bathroom upstairs, but not sure if there'll be enough room for EVERYONE.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how much convincing would you need to allow a group of us to spend saturday night drinking there? :rolleyes:

Xyless

Smash Master
I'd have to get clearance from the people who are living on the main floor, so I doubt that'd happen unless they're both going out for the weekend.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yes but rob's parents dont allow alcohol and myself, jungle, dave and haley had planned on drinking after the tourney

ORLY

Smash Master
Oh I should probably say here that I can no longer drive. I'm out as a driver. Sorry boyos.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
1) thats too expensive
2) we already know what were doing, i'm just looking for a place to crash afterwards. This effects nobody else in my car (besides dave) and i have already discussed it in detail with rob.
3) if nothing gets planned ill probably just do whatever haley and travis do

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oh I should probably say here that I can no longer drive. I'm out as a driver. Sorry boyos.
I didn't even have you down as driving bro, this is for GSS lol.
1) thats too expensive
2) we already know what were doing, i'm just looking for a place to crash afterwards. This effects nobody else in my car (besides dave) and i have already discussed it in detail with rob.
3) if nothing gets planned ill probably just do whatever haley and travis do
Aight. Do what you do. If I gotta drive your hung over *** home the next morning I'm charging ;)

Dart!

Smash Master
for the record i'm not drinking or smoking. so, hopefully i can avoid the housing with those activities going down.

Top Bottom