• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

Dart!

Smash Master
if there's a surplus of melee then my car should probably only have melee players in it. unless the brawl people that are riding with me don't mind playing melee or don't mind sitting around...:/

again nothing against brawl but since i'm driving i'm definitely going to be where the melee's at.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah this tourney breakin my very strict less than 3 hrs away rule

plus its a half brawl tourney

thats 2 violations too many

count me out :)

good luck though!

Dart!

Smash Master
Deku we were supposed to team...im probably not going then. Unless someone good can help me beat tink and kels.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Bad news guys, my parents are not okay with more than 10 people crashing at the house. That is now the maximum I can take for Fri + Sat, and I would prefer if the 10 are people I've met before. Sorry, my folks just hit me with this bottomline today.

@ Sveet's post below: I don't know who is in your car, but I anticipate there will be more people who need housing than I can provide, so all I can say is I would prefer to house people I know. =\

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Um I'm in that and we will figure it out Juggle. We weren't planning more than 10 anyways. but I'm sure we could find another place if it's a nuisance.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
IIRC, my car is Arty, Kappy, Akashi and Meneil. Your car would then be Diego, Sago, Kain, and King. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ORLY

Smash Master
Am I still riding with Sveet or a miracle car from WI? Lemme know because I wanna redeem myself from losing to Kels at SMYM.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Am I still riding with Sveet or a miracle car from WI? Lemme know because I wanna redeem myself from losing to Kels at SMYM.
u were never in my car xD

look back at the car chart from a few pages ago, that should be pretty current. All i know is who is in my car, dave bzoo zwarm and norm

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey peeps who are staying at juggleguy's: remember to bring sleep-gear such as a sleeping bag or a pillow and blanket. We will be sleeping on the floor and supplies will be limited at rob's place.

Scythe

Smash Master
i thought technical chase or whoever was housing one of the WI cars

and sorry chris but the miracle WI cars are full

Roller

Smash Legend
If the suburbs reeeally wanted to go they could always pay for the gas between them (minus dart), and spot him entry money.

If they wanted to go THAT badly.

Top Bottom