• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Alternate Costumes Thread

Torchik

Smash Ace
Yay! Good! Ewwww, I don't like the name Al, and I definetly don't act like an Al. ^_^

Oh, I'm gonna start making your sig soon (today). I don't think I'll be able to make it look good with a red background...It would clash really badly with Soren.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Yay! Good! Ewwww, I don't like the name Al, and I definetly don't act like an Al. ^_^

Oh, I'm gonna start making your sig soon (today). I don't think I'll be able to make it look good with a red background...It would clash really badly with Soren.
It can be green also, 'cause that matches with him more.... I like his archsage outfit.

Ike's blue hair doesn't go well with purple and red. O_o

Torchik

Smash Ace
Well, I've never seen Soren in game before...so I'll have to search him, and I'll give him his archsage outfit. Green will be MUCH easier. ^_^

Agreed, that was the worst outfit they made. >.>

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Yeah, in FE, when characters change classes, they usually get a cooler looking outfit. But Micaiah on her Light Priestess costume... LOL tanlines.

Soren's Archsage outfit shows that he can look good and not have to wear dark colors XD

Soren in PoR :D His original name is Senerio.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/deathparasol/senerio_1.jpg

You know, Ike's purple and red looks like... that one eggplant man who you can get in SSBM as a trophy but whose name escapes me...

D

Deleted member

I don't know if this has been posted already but

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wlhwdvf_U14

In the beginning it already shows his red, yellow, blue, AND even the green costumes (right after the camera goes to the chinese girl in the beginning), plus the soldier that we've seen on the main sight lol.

I love how this video basically shows almost all of Ike's alternate costumes in like 10 seconds :p
That IS a Sigurd costume. No doubt whatsoever.

Shame, he was a good character choice in the end...

Rakath

Smash Ace
The difference is size. Wario is twice Mario's size. Sigurd would not be twice Ike's size. WaMario is a holdover from Melee, SIke is not a holdover from Melee. This is grim for Sigurd, fo' sho'.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
The fact that Ike has a costume the same colors as Sigurd means nothing your logic is flawed... although I don't think Sigurds chances are very high anyway.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Maybe...

What recolours were shown in the tourney?
well let me see if i get this right (correct me if I'm wrong)

1. normal
2. red
3. blue/white
4. yellow/grey
5. green
6. soldier (olive/tan/red)

and i think thats it... i could be wrong, i can't remember if the purple one is the red one, or if they are seperate.

but yah his colors are all taken, and unless sakurai pulls some other customization (manual custom coloring would be sweet) then I don't see anything close to Ikes lord costume.

Fugitive Panda

Smash Rookie
I like how Ike's colors parallel the game, red would be what Ike would look like as an enemy unit, yellow for ally, and green for other.

At least, that's what it seems like. Does anyone have screenshots of the alt colors from behind? I'm curious if the symbol on his cape changes to the flag to whatever country it usually represents. Red/black for Daein, yellow for Begnion, etc.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Better quality pics.

Red

Blue

Green

Velvet (thats what i call it, lol)

Yellow/Black

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
Anyone understand what the logo on the back of "yellow" Ike's cape allude's to? It doesn't look immediately like any logo I saw in FE9 or 10 yet, but maybe it's because of the "fold" in the "fabric"? He looks kinda like the gold-armoured warriors from the end of FE 10, though.

is the one on the left the "soldier" outfit?
its awesome

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
i always use the red outfit if it's that (red cape with the faded red clothing) i usually pick the red costume if there is one with any and every character i play

Top Bottom