• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Alternate Costumes Thread

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Yeah, yeah. I know that MistfitFan posted a thread similar to this but he/she was asking what costumes we thought Ike would have. I felt that if I brought in all the pictures we have of his different costumes that people wouldn't have to wonder and ask so much. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ike's Default costume:

This is the outfit that Ike usually wears. Pretty cool looking.

Ike's Blue costume:

Ike's blue outfit. Blue cape, white suit. This is also the debatable "Sigurd" alternate costume.

Ike's Red costume:

This has to be his red outfit. I know it's hard to see but bare with me. A bright red cape with a yellow suit. That pretty much explains it.

Ike's Green costume:

This is obviously his green outfit. Again, it's hard to see, but it seems as if his cape is dark green while his suit is lime green.

Ike's Yellow/Black costume:

And finally his yellow costume. His cape is yellow and his suit is gray with black armor. I like this one a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all of them we know about so far (I think). If anyone discovers any new costumes PLEASE inform me. I want as much information on Ike as possible. I know this is a demo, but it's nice to compile information about characters. ^^

IntelliHeath1

Smash Ace
I would like to request a good picture of Ike's Marth costume, so I can check that out. (becuase I am more worried about Ike would replace Marth in first place even Marth have original moveset.)

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I would like to request a good picture of Ike's Marth costume, so I can check that out. (becuase I am more worried about Ike would replace Marth in first place even Marth have original moveset.)
It's hard to find good quality pictures around here. xP

The only outfit that is relatively close to Marth's is Ike's default costume or his blue costume, which looks more like Sigurd than Marth.

IllidR

Smash Champion
You posted the Sigurd costume as his Marth costume, they're different. The Sigurd one is white, Marth's is blue. I remember i saw a video clearly showing his Blue costume, on the select screen and everything. It's most likely in the Ike video-database.

Unless I'm mistaken they're different is all I'm saying, but who knows.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
You posted the Sigurd costume as his Marth costume, they're different. The Sigurd one is white, Marth's is blue. I remember i saw a video clearly showing his Blue costume, on the select screen and everything. It's most likely in the Ike video-database.

So you are saying he has six costumes? If you can find it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Zevox

Smash Lord

Then mayhaps you could find an image of it somewhere? Every time someone points me to this supposed Marth costume it turns out to be the blue-cape white-outfit "Sigurd" one, and certainly the only blue outfit we've yet seen in the videos is his default one, which makes me pretty darn skeptical of the claim of a Marth outfit (especially when you consider that many people thought they looked alike to begin with).

Zevox

Marthgreil

Smash Journeyman
I prolly use the blue outfit. It makes him look more like a lord. The green one is horrible.

Rakath

Smash Ace
I'm leaning toward's the Red outfit, or the Black outfit.

The Lordly Blue outfit doesn't appeal... since part of Ike's charm is he's the first FE "Lord" that isn't actual royalty.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: One of his alternates needs to be his outfit when he was leading the Restoration Army.

"General Ike" = too good?

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I like the regular outfit and the yellow, and black outfit. I love the detail they put into his character.
I think that I'll like the Sigurd-style one, too.

Lauf

Smash Apprentice
Man they should have Ike's lord clothes looking for picture of it right now

His lord clothes is black with green headband looks too good

MisfitFan

Smash Cadet
ok your thread beats the crap out of mine. but anywey ike's sigurd costume is awsome

Hong

The Strongest
I always thought his cape was more of a yellow/orange than a gold. Like his daddy;

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
yeah his cape is a little more golden than that... it looks more brownish on yours than yellow/gold, but hey your recolor quality pwns mine. XD you should make all the alt costumes in recolor form, that would be cool.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
black and yellow ike probably has more mindgame... he looks like a giant bee with blue hair and a sword!!! I know I wouldn't want to feel the humiliation of getting hit by a sword-wielding insect!

Nowfist

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully they put Ike's lord costume in, the shoulder plate was bad ***, and they should put the death shoulder plate on his Greil-ish costume.

FEFreak

Smash Rookie
I prefer the default outfit, and I almost always do with any character really.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Anyone understand what the logo on the back of "yellow" Ike's cape allude's to? It doesn't look immediately like any logo I saw in FE9 or 10 yet, but maybe it's because of the "fold" in the "fabric"? He looks kinda like the gold-armoured warriors from the end of FE 10, though.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Anyone understand what the logo on the back of "yellow" Ike's cape allude's to? It doesn't look immediately like any logo I saw in FE9 or 10 yet, but maybe it's because of the "fold" in the "fabric"? He looks kinda like the gold-armoured warriors from the end of FE 10, though.

Yes, the soldiers of Order I believe. I think it's the same emblem, but I'm not certain.

Hong

The Strongest
I've seen that symbol while hovering the cursor over an NPC soldier in Path of Radiance. Don't remember which faction, though. His clothing colour would look a lot better if they changed his hair.

Top Bottom