• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Alternate Costumes Thread

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
I've seen that symbol while hovering the cursor over an NPC soldier in Path of Radiance. Don't remember which faction, though. His clothing colour would look a lot better if they changed his hair.
I agree, they do need to change his hair color

Cless

Smash Champion
so what's his dad's name??? he doesn't look at all like Ike.
Ike's dad's name is Greil. Roy's dad is Eliwood from FE7 which is a prequel to FE6, which is Roy's game. FE7 is also where Lyn is from. FE6 and 7 have nothing to do with FE9 and 10, which are Ike's Fire Emblems, storylinewise.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Its all about the Red costume... its always been about the Red...
But i guess i could be partial to the gold if it looks good to me during gameplay

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Ike's dad's name is Greil. Roy's dad is Eliwood from FE7 which is a prequel to FE6, which is Roy's game. FE7 is also where Lyn is from. FE6 and 7 have nothing to do with FE9 and 10, which are Ike's Fire Emblems, storylinewise.
I believe you, although Greil doesn't even look close to what Ike looks. my FE knowledge is limited because all I have is FE7.

Cless

Smash Champion
Ike looks more like his mother, who had blue hair. That's what I'm guessing anyway. Anime and game characters don't need to look anything alike to be related by blood.

Hong

The Strongest
Well, when Ike actually matures he looks more like his father.

Oh, and by the way, Elena had lavender hair. Not blue.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
i'm sorry, but i see barelyh and resemblance. video game characters don't have to look alike, then again.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman

I wonder if he will be like this in one of his costumes.
thats his lord costume (hehe I cosplayed as that^_^) and I doubt it. Gimpy already said it's jsut color changes not costume changes, although having those colors would be sweet and i would totally use it. I think those woulda been cooler colors for his Soldier costume.

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
I like his original and Red costume, the red is cool and actually reminds alot of a soldier suit.
I absolutly want to try the Black one but nobody has got a better black than Link :p

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I don't know if this has been posted already but

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wlhwdvf_U14

In the beginning it already shows his red, yellow, blue, AND even the green costumes (right after the camera goes to the chinese girl in the beginning), plus the soldier that we've seen on the main sight lol.

I love how this video basically shows almost all of Ike's alternate costumes in like 10 seconds :p

LOL AT FOX KILLING HIMSELF WHILE USING HIS FS @ 2:21(ish)!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Anyway... it's not much of a spoiler... and it is off topic...

but when Ike is fighting the black knight in RD you can see his face looks a lot like greil's...

anyway... I wish Ike's green costume looked better... I find it very unattractive...

gold and red are cool though...

and I'm sure we'd all like to see a black and white one... or his RD/PoR promoted outfit...

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Spoilerific link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGxCxSCZcE

Okay, since I cant be bothered to make a decent screencap right now, and because strangely there is no picture anywhere already of it, here's a video (it's in a conversation).

Yeah, it's his very last costume thing. Unfortunately, I think we can only hope for a trophy version of this costume, as it's from RD and Ike is all super-buff here.

Really, Ike looks a lot like his daddy later on. The first thing I noticed in RD about Ike was his arms. O_o

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
I like soldier colors, red, and blue the most. But I think I'm going to use the soldier colors the most, as soon as I saw the dojo update on those I thought, awesome. ;p

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hehe, have no fear, I'm here! ^_^ Sorry, had a violin lesson, then a friend came over, then I had tennis till 11:00 (now). Wow, you actually noticed I wasn't here, I feel special! ^_^ Oh, and if I use your real name, then you use mine, Ri! Anyway, yeah, there's an ugly purple one in my appreciation thread.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
Well, it's funny to say Alex, I would want to say Al. XD

But sure, I'll call you Alex then.

LOL I know, like, 10 Alexs.

Sigurd... I don't really know much about the character, except that he has a cravat, and Ike wearing a cravat does not make any sense. Of course, it's just the colors that change but it's still a weird idea. XD

Top Bottom