• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! DO NOT POST PLZ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Prove me wrong.

Defeated: Xace(5-0), Yagami(5-0), Kinzer(5-0), Whyvern(3,1), Kirk(6-4), Rykoshet(4-3) Akashi(5-2)

Lost to:

Over all: I can see why so many people pick ike. Thanks guys for playing me i really enjoyed it. Kirk/rykoshet were by far the 2 hardest people ive played. Very good games guys.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ike vs Samus... Tasty.

Edit: Xyro I saw this same thread topic on the Ganon boards... A lot of people wanna prove you wrong now lol.

Xyro77

play me here. This thread is mainly meant for he samus boards. Granted, its online fights but it will give the board a clue as to the match-up.

XACE-K

Smash Master
A wi-fi match?

Lag is 4 f**s.

But seriously wi-fi doesn't prove anything. Even if you want a little bit of information.

Xyro77

A wi-fi match?

Lag is 4 f**s.

But seriously wi-fi doesn't prove anything. Even if you want a little bit of information.

wifi doesnt prove anything, yes. However, the chances of me playing you guys are slim to none, so how about it, trash?

XACE-K

Smash Master
wifi doesnt prove anything, yes. However, the chances of me playing you guys are slim to none, so how about it, trash?
Hmm... you are said to be the best Samus in Brawl so playing you could be a lifetime experience, even on wi-fi but I've given up playing any kind of wi-fi matches since last month.

Soooooo, idk. I'll think about it.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
You keep pickin up fights for the sake of Samus match up index huh?

Xyro77

Hmm... you are said to be the best Samus in Brawl so playing you could be a lifetime experience, even on wi-fi but I've given up playing any kind of wi-fi matches since last month.

Soooooo, idk. I'll think about it.
remember, its just wifi. if you lose, use that john.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
I would probably face you, not because of your provocation, but to satisfy my desire for battle. Also considering the fact that I am a low-leveled Ike player, there is nothing for you to gain so it would just be another friendly.

Xyro77

Defeated XACE....5-0....next?

remember, i only do 2-3 or 3-5 or sets of 10. if you bail after you win 1....then it dont count. Not to mention this is Wifi

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
Can we effectively destroy Samus' projectiles? I never really tried.
As far as I know, we can destroy the red missiles with Fair and maybe Nair without taking any damage. A better alternative is to [perfect] shield or dodge, at least in my own opinion.

Edit:
XACE-K probably put up a good fight, so good job to Ace

XACE-K

Smash Master
XACE-K probably put up a good fight, so good job to Ace
Yeah, losing 5-0 on wifi is putting up a good fight. There was less lag than I expected so that wasn't good for me. I also got a f***ing z-air to the face every single second of our matches.

Still, ggs Xyro, you're the best Samus I've ever faced and I've learned more about Samus from our matches.

Edit: I just noticed you have a youtube account. If I see videos of how bad I was, that wouldn't be good.

Xyro77

Yeah, losing 5-0 on wifi is putting up a good fight. There was less lag than I expected so that wasn't good for me. I also got a f***ing z-air to the face every single second of our matches.

Still, ggs Xyro, you're the best Samus I've ever faced and I've learned more about Samus from our matches.

Edit: I just noticed you have a youtube account. If I see videos of how bad I was, that wouldn't be good.
nah i wont put the vids up. its wifi. if we ever play in real life, and if i win, ill put them online.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
If you don't get any challengers, feel free to add me.

I haven't played any competitive Samus, so it'll be a fun experience. Props on making the topic title inflammatory enough for me to respond.

Also: I have virtually no lag, but I might sometimes disconnect every 6th match or so (Hell if I know why), so if that happens, just remake the room.

Xyro77

If you don't get any challengers, feel free to add me.

I haven't played any competitive Samus, so it'll be a fun experience. Props on making the topic title inflammatory enough for me to respond.

Also: I have virtually no lag, but I might sometimes disconnect every 6th match or so (Hell if I know why), so if that happens, just remake the room.
i added you. ill host.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hey Xyro, let's fight, I want to see if I can either bring Ike glory or bring myself shame.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can try and restore the good name that is Xace-K and Ike, or we can add to the list Kinzer.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well I figure he's busy fighting Light right now, maybe I'm next in line once Xyro fills us in.

Edit: F3ma I love your sig.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I have brought shame to the Ike name.

0-4 Light's Dishonor

Well, I still have the room open after the internet lapse, so if you still feel like it, join on in.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I have brought shame to the Ike name.

0-4 Light's Dishonor

Well, I still have the room open after the internet lapse, so if you still feel like it, join on in.
Well, I guess we have somebody else in mind to discuss the match-up once we're done with pikachu eh Light?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Wow. Never thought I'd see this.

I'd join in, but without a router (The bad side of being away from home due to college) I can't. I'll have to challenge Xyro later.

Xyro77

kinzer i added you. if your not an ike main, plz dont play me. i will get to your board at a later date

make that 5-0 yagami. very good ike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom