• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd totally date Irene. It'd be like dating the hot meteorologist from Channel 2 Action News.

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Part of me wants there to be a texture for Ike which is actually San, but the other part of me is saying that would take all the meaning out of the phrase, "he doesn't main Ike, he mains San" in regards to certain players here and that tempers my enthusiasm a bit, (not really, but it could for some people here);)

Also, Ryo could then possibly need an Ike skin after his next big win, then me down the road after a while :awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
green ike is mine goddamnit XD it be thebest colour

also, are we really so vain as to have textures of ourself?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
The Mr. Doom skin has Mr. Doom's tag on the back of the cape. It's pretty legit.

BTW, I edited it personally and added Jalorda to the back of the cape. You might be able to see it in my more recent uploaded videos.

green ike is mine goddamnit XD it be thebest colour

also, are we really so vain as to have textures of ourself?
Don't you understand? Obnoxiousness is key to being...Serperior.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i said vain, not obnoxious XD
if i were to make a me texture, it would be the same as the standard costume. what with having an ike cosplay XD
also i just realised, i have a 100% win rate with ike on the AIB ladder

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
well, bear in mind ive only ever done the aib ladder once in my life, which i won
its crap XD
It used to be fun when people weren't so worried about win/lose and their superficial ranking that says nothing about how good they are, which was for the first 3 months of the ladder. Now half of the people in that dumb chat are either playing friendlies and ignoring your challenges or declining because they think they'll lose just because your score is higher than their own (to Ike of all characters lmao).

Fireman

Smash Rookie
Lol, I meant 1 on 1, each of you.

Sure, I haven't brawled San in a WHILE. Might as well see if I can beat him.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GP vs Mr. Doom

Green Ike MM, winner stays green, loser has to be that white/grey/whatever it is color
when i get to apex, sure

also, a few days back i felt compared to let myself get a beard, shaving the neck bit but otherwise letting it grow
it grows slowly still, and theres sweet FA on the chin, goddamn

Fireman

Smash Rookie
Well if any of you feel like accepting a challenge just message me. I'm completely serious about it. Awhile back, I fought and beat some famous Ike users. I dropped Brawl for a year or so, and I really want to see if my skill is still there (I have a habit of getting BETTER when I drop a game, but I doubt it's completely there). Usually I keep my online name as Soren, I hope San remembers me because he basically trained my Ike.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, see you at apex i guess. im going and its likely to be the only time i ever get to go to america for a game, so ill take you up on that XD

Fireman

Smash Rookie
Yeah I know. I don't have the money for APEX though, so I can't go and compete there otherwise I would. That's the worst part, I don't even live far from it lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm not entering apex, but i am doing MMs and gonna be cheering on Ike/Pika mains.. Also i'm gonna root for Japan if America's only rep ends up being MK..

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Yeah I know. I don't have the money for APEX though, so I can't go and compete there otherwise I would. That's the worst part, I don't even live far from it lol.
Doesn't have to be apex ya know. Nearby smashfests or even low scale tourneys can do just as good.

Hell, find a local or smashfest San might attend and go to it as well, case solved XD, but have fun trying to get him away from school or some shiz.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well if any of you feel like accepting a challenge just message me. I'm completely serious about it. Awhile back, I fought and beat some famous Ike users. I dropped Brawl for a year or so, and I really want to see if my skill is still there (I have a habit of getting BETTER when I drop a game, but I doubt it's completely there). Usually I keep my online name as Soren, I hope San remembers me because he basically trained my Ike.
Hey, you should be our thread's comedian. Online matches? Man, that's hilarious. Brett, this guy has you beat by a mile.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
GP vs Mr. Doom

Green Ike MM, winner stays green, loser has to be that white/grey/whatever it is color

First, I don't do Ike dittos. That's...just something I stopped doing. Second, I'm not going to Apex. Not. Happening. So don't even convince me into going unless you're paying my round flight ticket and entry/venue fees. Yes, I'm pulling an M2K here. Third, I'm not playing on Lag-fi, so don't even suggest trying that junk because that's I don't play on lag-fi. Finally, I'm done with brawl. Done. Finished. Not playing it again.

Brett, don't say anything, though I get the feeling that you will. I went to that tournament specifically for MvC3. Brawl was just a side thing.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

First, I don't do Ike dittos. That's...just something I stopped doing. Second, I'm not going to Apex. Not. Happening. So don't even convince me into going unless you're paying my round flight ticket and entry/venue fees. Yes, I'm pulling an M2K here. Third, I'm not playing on Lag-fi, so don't even suggest trying that junk because that's I don't play on lag-fi. Finally, I'm done with brawl. Done. Finished. Not playing it again.

Brett, don't say anything, though I get the feeling that you will. I went to that tournament specifically for MvC3. Brawl was just a side thing.

well thats boring :L
well, if doom doesnt play anymore, gess that makes me the green ike, cool story bro

Top Bottom