• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't encourage them!!

Candy erasers were dumber though. Try to erase an answer and not only did you ruin the candy, you ruined your assignment/test

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Got a small tourney next week-end. If I play my best I might place very good. I've been a little out of practice so we'll see how that goes.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, that's your opinion isn't it? Seems like the rest of were getting along just fine.
Also G~P there have been topics where i didn't participate in and you didn't see me go "I don't like this conversation, stop"
I just wanted to talk to people, okay? I was bored and It's really lonely living on your own. Smashboards is where I go to talk to people. I can't even relate to anyone on my university course because because I'm stuck in a foundation year class with people who can hardly add 2 numbers together without a calculator, All becaue the educational system didnt pick up that I was disabled and practically unable to write untill my last month of college. And I'm not even able to vent to people because everyones too busy venting to me themselves to care about my own things
And now i've gone and vented here. great, Im turning into the admiral pit of the ike boards

C.J.

Smash Master
Not in the least, GP. Everyone has their days and this is a community of friends. I don't think a single regular here is against you venting when it's necessary. We're all friends/a giant family.

:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
Hahaha

<3

Someone check how many posts I have here? Can't do it on my phone. Ussi has me curious now.

Yes, I know it's nowhere near as much as you guys xD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I check it all the time on my phone

You have 121 posts, same as strawberrygoddess

Your .597% of posts got nothin on my 18%

C.J.

Smash Master
I tried and failed to be able to :(

In all fairness, I started posting here... Not that long ago.

I'LL CATCH UP

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I just wanted to talk to people, okay? I was bored and It's really lonely living on your own. Smashboards is where I go to talk to people. I can't even relate to anyone on my university course because because I'm stuck in a foundation year class with people who can hardly add 2 numbers together without a calculator, All becaue the educational system didnt pick up that I was disabled and practically unable to write untill my last month of college. And I'm not even able to vent to people because everyones too busy venting to me themselves to care about my own things
And now i've gone and vented here. great, Im turning into the admiral pit of the ike boards
You didn't vent, you simply came off as rude. There's no excuse around it. I understand you were/are having a rough time, but if you wanna vent, you could have just made this post from the get go and things would have been better.

Essentially, you were the kid who comes home from school, shouts and yells at everyone, and then doesn't tell everyone what's up until you get called out for it. We all make mistakes though, and we're all flawed. Just do better next time and we'll have a grand ol time playing family time with you.

For the record, Ussi is the mom despite his beard.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You didn't vent, you simply came off as rude. There's no excuse around it. I understand you were/are having a rough time, but if you wanna vent, you could have just made this post from the get go and things would have been better.
Yeah fair enough, Sorry guys. This is the best social to come talk to people though, Ganon boards are dead when theyre not meatriding, Pit social is...well...AP. ROB social is on a different planet and UK social is dead ><

Essentially, you were the kid who comes home from school, shouts and yells at everyone, and then doesn't tell everyone what's up until you get called out for it.
...Oh boy that's familiar. Havent done that crap since I was like 12

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh right, sen is the uncle we have to keep our kids away from

G~P come to mama, stay away from Uncle Sen
Not sure which one is creepier, bearded lolicon mother or creepy lolicon uncle

I dislike how I became the child though, Although I am probably the youngest regular :L

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Jam is the older brother cause he has a little sister complex

Bored can be... What do we make bored in this happy family?
Bored can be the oldest sibling, the one which doesnt live at home anymore, but comes back quite a lot anyways i suppose?

You sure G~P ? I'll turn 21 in february, what about you ?

edit: what would I be in this family ? :I
Im 19, Turn 20 in august. So yeah, It's highly likely I'm one of the youngest in here

And I dunno, I'm thinking something like cousin, with san and ryo as the parents XD (like, the household of 'really effin good')

this is going to become a thing, isnt it...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
What GP said fits me well. I just keep myself in my room with headphones on, so I don't have to hear my sister singing 24/7 in the next room, along with her overrated one direction.

In this case, headphones on while everyone talks about lolis and things.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Fixed for the utmost accuracy XD
G~P is a fictional kid

Blubo can be the cousin from France

CJ is our Marth neighbor

Metroid is the monster that hides in G~P's closet

BS is the adopted black kid who colleges want for football

San is the celebrity child who everyone knows

Ryo is the one who is making a name for himself following in san's footsteps. So much so we never see him around

Mr. Doom is the classy uncle that wears a monocle and requires an honorific

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
No CJ makes more sense as a neighbor since he doesn't main Ike. BS can still yell at G~P for playing in the lawn just when it has been fertilized.

Also, BS are you really an adopted black child that colleges want for football?

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
No CJ makes more sense as a neighbor since he doesn't main Ike. BS can still yell at G~P for playing in the lawn just when it has been fertilized.

Also, BS are you really an adopted black child that colleges want for football?
Yes Ussi, I am an adopted black child that people have been raving about in college football. :rolleyes: I'm also a Japanese schoolgirl every Tuesday night.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Did they question you about your parents on a potential scouting on their part to make the college they went too stronger?

Top Bottom