• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well I understand, because the management have to pay the leases and what not...but if you're closed due to bad weather and power outages, then wtf am I supposed to do?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
my old apartment complex used to let us pay up to a week late :D and even then we were sometimes late on that <_<

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
are you a neet or hikikimori?

if you are then props to ya, if i didnt have rent/roomates to look out for i'd be the same

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Love is misinterpreted because too many people think "this is love" when its not.

Anyone got hot dates for the day?

:O oh, 1003rd post in this thread. Looks like I'm still not that far behind ya bored

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
that picture is from a scene where you get abducted by a ****** who kills children cause he can't produce his own. You end up saving her

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
The worst that ever happens is that you cuddle with the girl crying over how you erased your lover's "present" meaning your lover no longer remembers you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The story is supposed to be creepy. Everyone is mutated (like into other animals) in that story. (except that girl)
me gusta...

well yeah, happy v-day guys. although for me, its jsut a monday XP
although im going to have to bring the popcorn because i know of a girl which is going to attempt to ask my friend out, while my friend has voiced his disliek for her to me...yes, i'm evil

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I think non fast-fall delayed nair might be safe on olimar's shield as long as we don't miss and get pivot grabbed or something. Olimar also can't grab jab1 if we use jab2 afterwards. I think Olimar may or may not be able to grab jab1 if we do jab1 again depending on how close we are to jab1's maximum distance.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Usmash OoS kept clanking with other jabs. I treat it similarly to grabbing I suppose. It's easy to miss nair cause oli can pivot grab unless they're near the edge of the stage. There were times when I naired when fair could've hit the pivot grab lol. Hate guessing games

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I can't wait for dinner tonight. Got reservations at a place where the chefs do tricks and stuff.

Also, something tells me we can jab1 again on Oli's shield if we're at a reasonable distance. Maybe it's just that I really want it to be true.

Edit:
Nice shoutout on FB, Mustafa.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Can't tell frames of Oli's grab by distance, and can't tell whether someone is too slow sometimes or not. I have little exp playing Oli for extensive periods (can't even tell smash charge animations apart) but I manage somehow.

Hope you have a nice time Brett

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Got a 8.5 on IGN. They say hardcore gamers will enjoy it, but they knocked it off for not having the basic modes like Survival, Spectator, and Time Attack. Also, only 4 chars to unlock.

I've watched some of the endings too...they suck -_-.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah i saw that, apparently its more noob friendly than street fighter is which is good and bad i guess.
unless its brawl i dont really care about being good at fighters, i just like playing random characters from games i like xD
can't wait to be viewtiful joe :D
i wish there were more characters to unlock though =/ thats half the fun

Top Bottom