• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I also called Otome replacin Koko in the play during her route when i did Koko's route too (which was my intesed firsr but 2nd route)!
I did too as well as Anzu's route. WE CAN ALREADY SEE THE ENDING!!!

So yeah I don't think I've explained my absence this past weekend (not like I thought anyone cared). I had a retreat upstate with a couple of my classmates. I now feel spiritually renewed. Somewhat.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Just cause you linked it doesn't mean Anzu is yours alone D:<
Wow...fighting over not only underage girls...but fake ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Ub8-y2NyI

That's a teaser trailer for a film that was directed by a guy I went to high school with. I would not be surprised if you start hearing his name more often for bigger films down the road. Some of you guys may not care (fair enough, I actually know him irl) but I'm really proud of him and I think it's awesome; all through high school he loved drama and wanted to be director.

:248:
Zigsta no longer the best up and coming director I know.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
She isn't underage, she's in the same class as you.. A senior.

There are two girls who are below a grade you can go for.. Younger step sister and a robot girl.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, anyone played rapeplay?
now that srs underage XD
i havent actually played any of these relationship games though, id much rather try my hand at it in real life, much better end rewards for success

Heartstring

Smash Legend
... that sounds crude GP, i play visual novels for the story
it is crude, or so ive been told. but apparently there are three 'targets', a milf and her two daughters, ages 18 and *looks around for sen* eleven
i know he gonna go get this game now XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Sen is more refined! ...

Well its not my type of game. I try to avoid H scenes if i can. It is called a novel for a reason~ for its story~

Drop the mouse Sen D:<!!

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
You mean the one game that came under scrutiny because people can't accept things from other cultures due to their own morals or beliefs? Yeah I have, and I blame the ******* who tried to sell pirated (aka burned to other discs and sell for profit kinda pirate) version on Amazon/Ebay.

Not only did this have people go 'wtf Japan', it has them (Japan) now cowering over and feeling like they will be scrutinized for even the smallest move they do that others may not like. So they try to make themselves look like representable people by banning things such as Manga, HGames, and whatever by calling them unhealthy for the youth.

To think this all escalated because some idiot didn't use common sense and wanted to make a quick buck. Sure it has been going on for a log time now, but it only reached global status because of that seller.

@Ussi:
Sen is more refined! ...
Refined, but sure as hell not pure anymore lol

Well its not my type of game. I try to avoid H scenes if i can. It is called a novel for a reason~ for its story~
And a visual novel can be good for its H factor as well. Some various examples as to how it could be pull off are out there, but one of the more well known ones would be FS/N

Drop the mouse Sen D:<!!
You have to catch me first XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I know most of the time H scenes are unavoidable as most of the good visual novels contain them, but I'm not gonna play a visual novel dedicated to H scenes.

also, people will be a busy body when they think they can get enough people on their side... so people figured anti-pedophiles would outnumber pedophiles easily....

But ya know, video games are video games for a reason, its a fantasy.. if anything lets you get away with what you can't in real life like with GTA.. Like you gonna be mad at one wrong but not the other? geez.. their both already bad influences to society, but only block one! Double standards -_-

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
You mean the one game that came under scrutiny because people can't accept things from other cultures due to their own morals or beliefs? Yeah I have, and I blame the ******* who tried to sell pirated (aka burned to other discs and sell for profit kinda pirate) version on Amazon/Ebay.

Not only did this have people go 'wtf Japan', it has them (Japan) now cowering over and feeling like they will be scrutinized for even the smallest move they do that others may not like. So they try to make themselves look like representable people by banning things such as Manga, HGames, and whatever by calling them unhealthy for the youth.

To think this all escalated because some idiot didn't use common sense and wanted to make a quick buck. Sure it has been going on for a log time now, but it only reached global status because of that seller.

@Ussi:

Refined, but sure as hell not pure anymore lol

And a visual novel can be good for its H factor as well. Some various examples as to how it could be pull off are out there, but one of the more well known ones would be FS/N

You have to catch me first XD
are you referring to the new bill that might be passed in Japan because of the new governor(forgive me if he's something else but i can't remember exactly what his position is)
a friend of mine is planning to go there and says the guy is just doing it because he hates anything anime/manga related
even though he used to write books about ****

now that srs underage XD
i havent actually played any of these relationship games though, id much rather try my hand at it in real life, much better end rewards for success

are you saying you hit on underaged girls IRL O_o

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
are you referring to the new bill that might be passed in Japan because of the new governor(forgive me if he's something else but i can't remember exactly what his position is)
a friend of mine is planning to go there and says the guy is just doing it because he hates anything anime/manga related
even though he used to write books about ****
Protip: It's already passed
Also tell yer friend to get pics of the Akihabara maid cafes when he does go

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
GP's current gf is of that variety. He's like what? 19? She's 12. Sen is proud.

Side note: FF13-2 announced. OH GOD.
I may be a fictional loli lover, but I would never condone the real stuff, that would cross into the boundary of pedophillia.

As to that side note: Words of possible towns this time around and less linearity WOOOOOO

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
@Albert: that pit player walked into 2 Fsmashes in a row. I'm told that a player is bad if this occurs

@bored: i saw the trailer and i'm really confused as to why lightning has feathers everywhere. I need to finish 13 now.

@sen: I hope this is true.
irrelevant question: are you getting arcana heart 3?

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
@sen: I hope this is true.
irrelevant question: are you getting arcana heart 3?
The ban or yer friend going overseas? The ban is something I heavily oppose for various reasons that also do not pertain to loli

Also am up in the air about it, ART3 is supposed to get a stateside release soon. So gonna grab that and hope for some more news in regards to an AH3 US release. If not then yeah, if I can find some sort of job still

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
The ban or yer friend going overseas? The ban is something I heavily oppose for various reasons that also do not pertain to loli

Also am up in the air about it, ART3 is supposed to get a stateside release soon. So gonna grab that and hope for some more news in regards to an AH3 US release. If not then yeah, if I can find some sort of job still
i was referring to the FFXIII-2 being nonlinear comment
the ban is just ridiculous.

I'm thinking of waiting for the US release of AH3. I'd rather not have to deal with figuring out the japanese menu and all that jazz, plus the 90 bucks i'd have to belt out for it.

Senliten

Smash Lord
NNID
Senliten
i was referring to the FFXIII-2 being nonlinear comment
the ban is just ridiculous.

I'm thinking of waiting for the US release of AH3. I'd rather not have to deal with figuring out the japanese menu and all that jazz, plus the 90 bucks i'd have to belt out for it.
Ah I c
And eh, if I can get the fund's i'll import it XD

Also you going to Daphne this Saturday?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hi guys I finally got my Ike recorded in tourney.

just one vid, the others weren't recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vqeM_g1LY

It's not like I place with him or anything but I find Ike to be a truly fun character to play with.
First 30 seconds of this match consisted of a person who's tag admits he's loli stuff and sexy time music.

Also, if you want that critiqued, feel free to post it in the video thread. If you have, then someone should critique it soon. Though if I have to say something, that QD you hit Pit with around the 50 second mark was just dumb, and should not have happened. Not smart to follow it up with another QD lol.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292833

Daphne is obv the location XD

@That vid; lol you sooo could have three stocked him if you had just recovered from bellow with an aether instead near the end. Also..... dat tag......... spelt so badly
I'd go if I had a ride but so far that I know, no one around here has that planned
everyone is either saving for pound or the tourney a friend of mine is hosting in athens

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
.. so apparently some people believe because there was an unknown cause to the death of 5000 some black birds in Arkansas.. that the government is doing a test to test a bomb that will only kill black people.....

yea... -_-

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
An idea I don't like as much is important plot details within sex scenes in VNs. Happened once to me and I went: "Why did they put it here?" It doesn't help that it was the loli route >_>. At least I can proudly say I have 100% CG on that.

A FFXIII-2? Hope this one is better than the last one. My friend dislikes XIII with a passion, but he would put up with Lightning being in the next Dissidia, but I wonder how he'll take this.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Was either Daphne or Athens, and chose Daphne due to I owe Ryker some payback in Soku. Plus the tourney page seems a bit........ lacking.... Saw it a while back but come on now, at least link to the locations as to where one can sign up.
basically if you say you're signing up in the thread you're signed up
its his first tournament he's running
second he's ever been to >_>
but yah, free pizza!(i think)
go sen, i'll pay for you if thats what it takes

Top Bottom