• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice

R A N D O M

Smash Rookie
I have no idea what happens at the end. I'm running it through a splitter, and leading one into a cap card on a laptop, and capturing with Windows Movie Maker.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I have no idea what happens at the end. I'm running it through a splitter, and leading one into a cap card on a laptop, and capturing with Windows Movie Maker.
you need to message me how that works sometime lol cause I could really use some help in using capture cards. Product recommendation?

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Its weird that it only starts messing up towards the end though. Have you tried making other videos?

R A N D O M

Smash Rookie
Zukaza, I've been a bit busy, so as soon as I have spare time, I'll get right on testing with more vids.

Drifter, I can't help you with any recommendations, but make sure it can do composite in. (And maybe have it come with an editing program eg. Premier Pro or Vegas)

The way I currently do is way too buggy (I hate WMM, but it's the only thing that recognizes my capture card)

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh! Sorry! I didn't notice it before! It's really good! I like how that guy (dunno who he is) is comming out of the shadows, it works well. I also like the lighting effect on the quote, and the fonts are really nice. You could put a little more color...but it's really good as it is! ^_^ Good job!

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Zukaza, I've been a bit busy, so as soon as I have spare time, I'll get right on testing with more vids.

Drifter, I can't help you with any recommendations, but make sure it can do composite in. (And maybe have it come with an editing program eg. Premier Pro or Vegas)

The way I currently do is way too buggy (I hate WMM, but it's the only thing that recognizes my capture card)
Hey dont worry about it, take your time. I cant say anything, i dont even have the game :(. Good luck on your vids.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Wow, it seems like people are making threads constantly. Half of the threads made don't even need to be made! It really annoys me. A topic for "Hoo iz beter?/ Iek or Lnik?!1!" is sooo not necessary. You could post it in a variety of other threads, including this one. Jeez. Stop making pointless subjects!!!! /endrant

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Wow, it seems like people are making threads constantly. Half of the threads made don't even need to be made! It really annoys me. A topic for "Hoo iz beter?/ Iek or Lnik?!1!" is sooo not necessary. You could post it in a variety of other threads, including this one. Jeez. Stop making pointless subjects!!!! /endrant
This thread would be best, as it is almost completely off-topic...and AWESOME! ^_^

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Ike appreciation?!? I like Ike! Im gonna throw a random question in here, just to get things moving into a good direction in this thread. If you could change the way Ikes sword looks like, what would you want it to be? Me, I would like it if i could change the sword into Ness's Bat (yea, i will forever have a place in my heart for Ness).

Torchik

Smash Ace
Welcome, newcomer to my thread! ^_^ Just a warning, this thread never stays on topic for long...and that's why everyone loves it!

Anyways, I like Ragnell just the way it is. Although, it really isn't Ragnell that I love, it's IKE! ^_^

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Welcome, newcomer to my thread! ^_^ Just a warning, this thread never stays on topic for long...and that's why everyone loves it!

Anyways, I like Ragnell just the way it is. Although, it really isn't Ragnell that I love, it's IKE! ^_^
Awsome aswsome! good call torchic. This is the kind of stuff i like to see in boards. Way to be enthusiastic! Have you played Ike before torchic?

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i like ragnell the same also. If anything, I might make the blade glow more. But nothing else.
I wish it were possible to make it to where, every attack you land on a character gives your Ragnell more power, it glows a fiercer fiery red every time you land hits. Then, when its maxed out, you can hit b as soon as you connect with anyhit to release an explosive boom that instant Ko's any body. But meh, thats just an idea. Would make the game interesting.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, actually, I haven't...waiting for the English version! ^_^ That's a good idea, by the way! Once again, though, I really don't care about Ragnell...it's all about Ike!

Oh...you're in B4B? Hm, cool! I'm in DdA, it'll be fun to play you later! ^_^

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Meh... I think the conflict thing is stupid... I think that RoK just made it just to give some people something to do (including himself)... That, and he's a surprisingly aggressive person, so he spotted the first "threat" and went after it.

Which is interesting, 'cos... this is an internet forum. How could one clan be any REAL threat to another...?

Ah well. Competition drives all, neh?

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
Haha, actually, I haven't...waiting for the English version! ^_^ That's a good idea, by the way! Once again, though, I really don't care about Ragnell...it's all about Ike!

Oh...you're in B4B? Hm, cool! I'm in DdA, it'll be fun to play you later! ^_^
Sure thing, once the game comes out and i get my Wii next week ill get my Wii code displayed and we will spar our Ikes. :)

I also agree with Reo so i changed my avi to Ness and Mr Saturn. I believe mr saturn has a place as a playabe character in brawl. Just kidding, hes fine as a useless item.

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing, once the game comes out and i get my Wii next week ill get my Wii code displayed and we will spar our Ikes. :).

The wii number have nothing to do with ssbb when you will have ssbb and you'll log in to wifi through out your game they ll give you a Brawl Fc code to play online with friend.The wii number is useless here>_>

g4mer4lif3

Smash Rookie
AAArrrgh!! IM so MAD!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I just listened to the IGN Wiik-in-Review Podcast, and Bozon is at it again...... according to the "Smash God"( he said it himself ) Ike sucks for 1v1. He goes on saying that the people who are good with Ike probably are good with him only in 4 player free-4-all matches. He said the same thing for Dedede.
It makes me mad, because this guy talks as if he knew what he was talking about, which clearly he doesn't .

We all know what a beast Ike is, so please somebody with the game get his email and challenge him or something and kick his *** for gods sake.

Death To BOZON The Smash Noob!!!:mad:

Top Bottom