• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hey, AIM is cool!! Eirika was awesome! She should've been in. >_> No schooooooool tomorrow, too icy. Well, at least that's what everyone is saying. Is Missouri supposed to get this much cold/snow/ice??

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I don't even know how to make an AIM. Actually, I'm not even sure what it is.

What about Oscar or Titania. There is no horse rider in brawl.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey, AIM is cool!! Eirika was awesome! She should've been in. >_> No schooooooool tomorrow, too icy. Well, at least that's what everyone is saying. Is Missouri supposed to get this much cold/snow/ice??
Missouri too?! Wow. I don't care bout the ice though. WE HAVE NO SCHOOL! ^-^ :) ^-^
We need a non-Lord lance though, how about Vanessa? Summoning a pegasus and of course a Triangle Strike FS.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I probably wont have school tomorrow either here in arkansas. Allready got out one day and since the weather's just gettin worse, don't look like ill have to go.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Wow, for once somebody actually replied to my comment on Eirika. Whenever I mention Eirika, it gets completely ignored.

I don't know where that is, Blue, but I live in St. Louis...>_>

Ummm yes, Eirika >> Lyndis, but only by a little. I like Lyn! ^_^

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Wow, for once somebody actually replied to my comment on Eirika. Whenever I mention Eirika, it gets completely ignored.

I don't know where that is, Blue, but I live in St. Louis...>_>

Ummm yes, Eirika >> Lyndis, but only by a little. I like Lyn! ^_^
Hour and a half south of you then.

I like Lyn too, but overpowered she is.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Really, cool. Since im in arkansas, you should play me a game or two when the game comes out. The lag shouldn't be bad being this close.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Really, cool. Since im in arkansas, you should play me a game or two when the game comes out. The lag shouldn't be bad being this close.
Yeah, we can play togethor too, Dragon! But beware, I'M Reo's favorite!! ~_~
I added both of you so we'll be all set up.

And on a side note: I can make anime bird I'^'I
Just found that out earlier.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, nice. I like Mist, too. Actually, Mia is my favorite female FE character. In order,

1. Mia
2. Eirika
3. Elincia (Actually, Elincia is tied with Eirika)
4. Mist
5. Lyn
6. Nephenee...
7. The rest

Torchik

Smash Ace
Haha, that would suck. I bet one minute before midnight, on the day that Brawl is going to be released, every single Brawl disk is going to explode. Then Sakurai will be like "Bwahahahaha, I got you! There never really was a Brawl made in English!" >_>

Top Bottom