• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that would suck. I bet one minute before midnight, on the day that Brawl is going to be released, every single Brawl disk is going to explode. Then Sakurai will be like "Bwahahahaha, I got you! There never really was a Brawl made in English!" >_>
Then I will shoot Sakurai 20 times and say, "You must recover!"

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
duke nukem forever was supposed to come out 10 years ago, those guys taught sakurai how to properly delay a game...
When it comes out it'll have PS1 graphics and controls. Then will come the poor sales, and the bankruptcy, and the homeless bums thinking of where it all went wrong.

Yes, I am a horrible person.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Ummm, well, he doesn't come here very often anymore. He's around a lot on the guild website. You should check there if you wanna talk to him. I switch between here and there. Gotta take care of the Appreciation thread. ^_^

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
There are no brown-haired Ikes.

And can someone watch part of my vid and give me feedback on the quality? (Whether it should be brighter or not, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEW_sX3NRec&feature=related
how are you recording video games like that? <<

Capture card? TV tuner? what? I'm in dire need to swtich to something else other then Pinnacle.

And the quality of the video looks fine. Maybe...MAYBE lower the brightness, but not by too much.

Top Bottom