• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Lol... If you want to find a champion for your anti-Bozon cause, go ask Kirk. He's definitely your best bet... lol, 1v1s are the majority of what Kirk does, and he wins nearly all of them.

*Tears at the most recent battles vs. Azen...*

Betaz

Smash Ace
The best battle I think Kirk had against Azen was number 8(on smashville)...That was an awsome one...

Torchik

Smash Ace
Woah, where did all of these people who don't usually come in here come from?! >_>

Anyways, this isn't the Kirk fanboy thread (although I do like Kirk), this is the IKE fanboy thread. ^_^

Go Ike! <3 I wonder where Shoki is...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Woah, where did all of these people who don't usually come in here come from?! >_>

Anyways, this isn't the Kirk fanboy thread (although I do like Kirk), this is the IKE fanboy thread. ^_^

Go Ike! <3 I wonder where Shoki is...

Yeah, I know alex. But more people is actually a good thing. You see, we steal their strategies and try them out on each other. This could work to our advantage.

Shoki has been gone a while.

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
The wii number have nothing to do with ssbb when you will have ssbb and you'll log in to wifi through out your game they ll give you a Brawl Fc code to play online with friend.The wii number is useless here>_>
Ah i see, thanks for that info. THE MORE YOU KNOWWW!!!

Torchik

Smash Ace
What?? How do you prefer cold? You live in Arkansas!!! Arkansas is warm!

Oh! Does Arkansas have like, no trees? Someone told me that. Missoui has SO many trees. It's completely green and it's impossible to not see a tree. I love it! ^_^

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ummmmm, unless you're in Little Rock, Arkansas is all trees-and hills. Specially where I'm at. The only treeless area is used for farming.

I don't know why I like cold, I just do.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hah, if Ike was comming over to your house this Saturday, I would be too. Then I would kidnap him and run OR I'd beg him to come with me and if he disagreed I would have to use that tranquilizer and drag him home.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone keep saying that. I'M NOT OLD. Jennifer, don't say what I know you want to.

Tell you what, Alex, I'll send Ike to your house Sunday mornin.

Top Bottom