• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

Torchik

Smash Ace
I DON'T CARE WHO GETS WHAT AS LONG AS I GET IKE!!! *twitch* Zukaza, Ike would never betray me. I'm one of the elder Ike supporters of this board before all you NEW people came along. ^_^ Ummm, I'll let him visit you for dinner sometimes though.

Duker

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I just haven't posted. I decided Ike was gonna be a main the same day I saw him.

And I've never faltered from that decision.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I don't think Ike would be with any of us, cause we're total freaks and if he ever saw this thread, he would decide to stay as far as away as he can XD

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Guys, you don't get it. Me and Ike are buddies. He is over at my house like every other weekend. This isn't a joke. I'll take a picture with him next time to prove it.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Sure lol, it was weird I came in this thread after awhile of not visiting, and I find you guys talking about weird stuff about Ike. O_o lol....

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, if people knew what we talked about here, they'd send us to a hospital. We are a strange people. But I like it like that.^_^

dpsTANK

Smash Rookie
Can't say I'm really an Ike fan, but I love the FE games and Ike's ^B is my favorite class (Hero) from the second GBA game's attack, which is a large part of why I'm planning on using him, at least as an off character XD

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...ok well lol

Me and Ike have a thing with Yoshi's so we've been training in and out just so we can beat that stupid Yoshi our friend keeps beating us with. <<

Yoshi is the last character we expect to be beaten around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN8sGvaFt_E

*sighs* atleast he enjoys my brownies :)

(Btw I'm not a little boy in that video as people keep mistaken. Girl voice, not little boy voice. = = )

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I like to eat brown beans and chocolate cake underneath them. It is very good. I learned of this from a great source...............................Ike.

Torchik

Smash Ace
>_> Beans and cake?? Bleh...when Ike comes over, I'm gonna have to teach him how to eat! Hehe, I'll stuff him full of pie and brownies and Skittles and ICE CREAM!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...bwahaha, Ike will love me! ^_^

Fumetsu

Smash Rookie
FE is indeed a great series! Its sad though cause i dont own any at the time...they all kind of slipped through my fingers after beating them.......meaning i borrowed them......
>.>
<.<

remothepenguin

Smash Rookie
Reo may not be here for a while. His net is down and we got out of school early today and may get out tomorrow. He said he's sorry and he'll be back as soon as possible. Thanks,
Remo(his girlfriend).

Top Bottom