• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my nets been down. There were tornados all around me that day but none got me. It would suck for god to take me out of this life this short before brawl.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Phew...that's good. Hmmmm, I've never seen a real tornado before. I haven't seen a lot of things, like a wolf or a deer (I've seen one in my life). Meh, whatever. Glad that you're okies! ^_^

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh god, ama, when did you get into this thread?? I thought this was the last safe haven from you. T_T How about you annoy everyone in a different thread since no one wants you here. Well, I'm not sure anyone wants you there either...but it's better than here.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
maybe you can look at it this way
i'm trying to generate enough attention to get a mod here
one that will choose a better guide to sticky(i like kirk's personally)

so you see
this is a mission to promote the increased welfare of all newbies to ike who stumble into this forum and, hoping to access information without having to upgrade their perscription, obtain useful and pertinent information regarding IKE

Torchik

Smash Ace
Hmmmm...so you really aren't this annoying. You're just trying to get a mod here. That's been your purpose all along?!?! I've tried to defend Roith, but you guys just don't give up. I guess I'll just remain neutral towards you now...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Wow, alex, never seen a tornado wolf or a deer. You need to get out more. I see deer everyday of my life here in arkansas.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Well, they're not very common in the city, where they're gonna get run over! >_> Seeing a tornado would be scary...I would run! And do wolves even live in Missouri?! I do have a dog, though. ^_^

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, alex, i just aint had much time lately. Ill try to post more often. School has just about taken over though. Im tired of workin. Cant wait till graduation.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I skipped school and looked at my college and at the apartments im gonna stay in today. Its gonna be weird bein on my own, I hope I room with Ike.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Ive got time for you alex. Wow that sounded really strange. Anyway, yeah, this thread is randomness and that's what makes it fun. Plus we get to meet new friends that love ike as or almost as much as we do.

Torchik

Smash Ace
...thank you for your input Vato. What if I said that YOU'RE pretty irrelevant? Ooooooooooooh! This thread has been here longer than any on this page, accept the "Is Ike gay?" one which is REALLY stupid. (Is it even here anymore?) Hehe. ^_^

Top Bottom