• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you had ONE wish, what would you wish for?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hmm, I wish for a Time Machine, I'd abuse it to going back in time and making a different wish creating a time paradox.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I'd probably wish to become omniscient..

Although knowing everything has its downsides too.. There is always something that's better off not known.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
One wish?

That all the original members of Guns N' Roses (Appetite era) would get back together for a reunion show. Then I could die happy.

Unfortunately, this will never happen.

IKOU

Smash Apprentice
when presented with one wish i ALWAYS go for more wishes, so i'll go for REUSABLE WISHES!

but seriously, i'd probably wish to be rich

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I'd wish to become a professional dice roller. I'd be hitting the Craps table in Vegas all the time and have several spectators at my side along with winning a truckload of money. I'd also own my friends and family at Parcheesi, Monopoly and Clue.

Scott!

Smash Lord
Poor StinkomanFan. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

As for me, I'd either wish for money or telekinesis. It's a tough choice there. Do I want to be rich easily and not worry about money anymore? Or do I want to levitate stuff? I'm leaning towards telekinesis, because I could earn money, but not the telekinesis.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
One wish?

That all the original members of Guns N' Roses (Appetite era) would get back together for a reunion show. Then I could die happy.

Unfortunately, this will never happen.
This would be so awesome.

My wish is to be a superhero. My super power would be the ability to shoot hot nacho cheese out of my hands. I would shoot cheese at the criminal's face, then kick him in the nuts. I would also need a catchphrase and theme music. That would be so awesome!

n88

Smash Lord
I would wish for everybody else's wishes. Ahahahaha! I am the wish thief!

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'd wish for an almost eternal life that wouldn't end until I wanted to die. Perhaps I live for the future a little too much.

TheLoneWolf

Smash Rookie
My apologies, y'all....

I might get a lil emotional on y'all, so bear wit me:

My one wish iz not really one single wish cuz it's a whole bunch of wishes incorporated into one, but I'ma tell u anyway:

1. I wish I could be reunited wit my real mother cuz she was taken from me when I was 11.
2. I wish I was extremely rich.
3. I wish dat I can someday achieve my dream of becomin a pro gamer.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I might get a lil emotional on y'all, so bear wit me:

My one wish iz not really one single wish cuz it's a whole bunch of wishes incorporated into one, but I'ma tell u anyway:

1. I wish I could be reunited wit my real mother cuz she was taken from me when I was 11.
2. I wish I was extremely rich.
3. I wish dat I can someday achieve my dream of becomin a pro gamer.
I tip my hat to you sir. You are the only one so far that has made a truly good wish. I am sincerely sorry about your mother.

For me I wish...
That I could do physically impossible things, that normal people couldn't. Like have cat like balance, and reflexes. Along with being superior agile and strong.

But just don't make it that I am superman. I hate that guy.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I would wish for the deletion of this universe, and others. That way there will be nothing, so that means it would be peaceful and there would be no war, no misery and since everything was deleted then that means atoms are gone. So there is no chance of a new world being formed that will sooner or later destroy that world.

And If I can't have that as a wish I could change my body into any person I want at any time. >__>. Maybe then I could be happy :urg:

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Extinction of the human race. (no joke)
I would wish for the deletion of this universe, and others. That way there will be nothing, so that means it would be peaceful and there would be no war, no misery and since everything was deleted then that means atoms are gone. So there is no chance of a new world being formed that will sooner or later destroy that world...
What is with these nihilistic (or rather annihilistic?) philosophies? What happened to giving everyone a chance at happiness?

My personal wish would be for anyone's assurance of delivery into Heaven after death. People deserve to be happy for eternity.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I would probably want to be able to read minds. That way you couldn't really do anything wrong. Alot more people would like you because you would know when you're annoying them or something. Also would eliminate alot of awkward moments.

Then again, Pro brawler sounds good too..

n88

Smash Lord
Telepathy isn't a power. It's a social disease. Reading minds would suck. So bad.

And it would create more awkward moments than it would eliminate, believe me.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Id wish to be able to go Super Sayian.

Then I could force the worlds armies into submission and attempt to bring about world peace.

Also I could pwn everything I wanted.

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I would wish for the deletion of this universe, and others. That way there will be nothing, so that means it would be peaceful and there would be no war, no misery and since everything was deleted then that means atoms are gone. So there is no chance of a new world being formed that will sooner or later destroy that world.

And If I can't have that as a wish I could change my body into any person I want at any time. >__>. Maybe then I could be happy :urg:
lmfao! What a downer Kwiz. Your second wish would be pretty cool though.

slave1

Smash Lord
people seem to not understand this concept that when there is no misery there is no happiness. how can you always be sad when you never knew misery. when you never had a rainy day.

Extinction of the human race. (no joke)
well thats depressing. you should get a brighter out look on life.

not sure. ...a very large some of money. but i think i would wish for a camera, that is:
water proof
always takes great shots
has all the little gadgets

so probalby the most expensive camera i can find.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
shapeshifting... changing components of my body, like color, height, face, etc... that would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom