• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
People have those moments where they need an outlet for that pent up fury and aggression, where a good ol' fashion punch seems appropriate for the situation.

If you had access to a combat simulator, so realistic you could feel the pain, and the opponent was identical in their simulated construction to real life. Plus you can stop the simulation at anytime which immediately stops any feelings of pain and perceived injuries.
Tyler Durden: If you could fight anyone, who would you fight?
Is there anyone you'd like to have a tussle with?
Gandhi? Abe Lincoln? ;)

Absolutely everyone, historical, someone you may know, mythological, fantasy, alive or dead is fair game here.

I'd like to try my hand against the greats and legends. Maybe Achilles, I don't expect to 'win' lol more to witness his skill and how I do haha. Also a few friends, to see if it came down to a scuffle , how'd they react and defend themselves.

I'm not advocating fighting and violence however. Just curious in Smashboards answers =) all in good fantasy fun

D

Deleted member

I'd enjoy a fight with Will Smith. Just to see if he's really as hardcore as the movies portray him to be.

Smash Lord
I've got a list

Tyler Durden
Captain Falcon
Fox
Ryu
Dhalsim
Spike Spiegel
Batman
Deadpool
Rorschach
Homer Simpson
Charlie Sheen
Fino
any irl troll
Shaq
My little brother
people from jersey shore
Mozart
anyone that's a good sport.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Jeez, you guys are lying through your teeth. Getting the piss beaten out of you is no fun at all; none of you would really choose Mikey T or Shaq.

I'd fight Shia Lebouef. He's relatively small, and not that tough, so I think I can take him, and winning fights is fun. Plus, the smarmy little ******* deserves it and it'd be incredibly satisfying.

Him or Leo DiCaprio.

Smash Lord
Jeez, you guys are lying through your teeth. Getting the piss beaten out of you is no fun at all; none of you would really choose Mikey T or Shaq.

I'd fight Shia Lebouef. He's relatively small, and not that tough, so I think I can take him, and winning fights is fun. Plus, the smarmy little ******* deserves it and it'd be incredibly satisfying.

Him or Leo DiCaprio.
But you can rage quit at any time.

Also, is Shaq really S-tier. I'd think a number of people on my list beat him out. From what I know about him(not much) I haven't heard anything about him having skill/practice fighting.

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
...Yoshi.

Totally worth risking winding up in a stomach to tame and ride my very own mini-dinosaur.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
I've got a list

Tyler Durden
Captain Falcon
Fox
Ryu
Dhalsim
Spike Spiegel
Batman
Deadpool
Rorschach
Homer Simpson
Charlie Sheen
Fino
any irl troll
Shaq
My little brother
people from jersey shore
Mozart
anyone that's a good sport.
You'd be exhausted if they come one after the other... :p

Probably Angelina Jolie, as in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey, iwrestledabearonce! It was a real Danger in the Manger situation for a while; I Was Cold and There Were Wolves After Me, and I was scared that it was gonna be another Eli Cash VS The Godless Savages kind of result, if you know what I mean. Eventually I bit off one of his ears, and it Tasted Like Kevin Bacon... And victory.

In answer to the Op's question, I would fight the Pope.

Ecks

Smash Lord
@Werekill. Did you win?

And I'd definitely fight Charlie Sheen, and I'd win too. And I'd shout "DUH,WINNING!" every time I hit him. :D

:phone:

soju

SD God
@Werekill. Did you win?

And I'd definitely fight Charlie Sheen, and I'd win too. And I'd shout "DUH,WINNING!" every time I hit him. :D

:phone:

but you lack the tiger blood that charlie sheen has :O and even if you win, he will still bi win over you

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd like to arm wrestle Sheeva or Doctor Octopus.

Napos

Smash Ace
I would fight Captain Falcon, just to feel the pain of a Falcon Punch :woman:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I would fight myself in the mirror. When I break the mirror - I wouldn't be able to tell who won. Therefore we both won.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Greg Gutfeld, Snooki, Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, that woman that was the showrunner for "The Killing" and hopefully won't be next season, and the guy that made the decision to cancel Rubicon.

Also there's this guy at work that's just literally the worst.

Superspright

Smash Lord
John Wilkes Booth. I'd stomp the **** out of him. Oh, and Christopher Columbus, Cortez, vespucci, and virtually every single white face to every gaze across the vastness that makes up the continental USA. I'd fight all of them. Hunting my people down with dogs to be torn to shreds, their babies drowned in their mothers tears to deny them the suffering of slavery. I'd fight the whole lot of em. **** the mayflower.

Top Bottom