• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could bring back one part of Melee Falcon...

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
The knee, he'd actually be a lot better with it since he'd have a nasty finisher. And the diminishing returns would prevent it from being spammed like in Melee.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
I'd bring back the hitstun his moves originally had, i can get used to the new failure of a sweetspot the knee now has, but having so much trouble approaching all the time really pisses me off.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I'd bring back the hitstun his moves originally had, i can get used to the new failure of a sweetspot the knee now has, but having so much trouble approaching all the time really pisses me off.
Lol, I have that song on my iPod. Cant for the life of me remember who did it though, Im pretty sure the info the song came with was wrong.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Lol, if he had wis wavedash, he'd be the only brawl char with it, thats would make him unique, hence he'd be in some way manlier than everyone else.

waks

Smash Journeyman
Knee and probably give knockback back to The Gentleman T_T

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Definitely the knee. But although you can turn around now while Falcon Punching, they should have made it as fast as it was back in SSB64. In Brawl the Punch is just too slow but it was in Melee, too.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Throws and a grab that don't suck a bag of *****, and him keeping his momentum and speed when he jumps.

Those two things in of themselves would help a lot more than having the old knee, as awesome as it was.

Roager

Smash Ace
HAHA GANNON BANNED! Hilarity.
But honestly, I can get used to the new knee. I just want his side-B to have the same knockback as it used to. It was a great setup for aerial combos, but now, it goes too high.

The leapfrog is cool, though. Keep that.

Amide

Smash Lord
Gannon banned XD.

Combos, and priority. I mean come on, that's all he needed!

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
I'd say the knee, but his moonwalk being a close second. I mean combining those two in one combo in melee was just awesome.

Top Bottom