• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
OK, to simplify it, a 0 & 10 move is perfectly legal at any point until level 2, when you can't use it AT FULL HEALTH. You can use it at any time as long as there is room to heal (I want you guys to do something outside just sitting there doing nothing except acquire D currency, so you have to have an attack that hurts others at full health in level 2 and above).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
One person loses 3 health and gets burned, another Person loses 3 Health and gets frozen, and the third person loses 3 health and gets shocked. You also get 1 Health Back.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
karthik_king
Level:1
Health: 105/105
attack 1: 4 & 6(First number is attack, second number is healing)
A (attack) currency: 0
D (defense) currency: 0
Items: 0'
Strikes: 0

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Banned for PB standing for Photon Blast and thats what I think everytime I see PB.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
They don't have final smashes.
Meh. then we make them

Roy=drink red bull and become Pit lol. attack 20, heal 3
Mewtwo=Mind corruption. attack 17, heal 6
Dr. Mario=vitamin boost. attack 10, heal 13 (the attack part is because he crams pills down your throat until you die XD)
Y. Link=lon-lon milk. attack 2, heal 21

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Simple just say he! Watch out for my sting bee! Yes I'll have some wings, G!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Congratulations Sonic!

I've updated the OP with the entire cast's rankings. A1 will be taking over for H&H6, with me doing some minor supervising.

What did you guys think of this version? Questions, comments - suggestions for following versions?

My favorite was Jigglypuff. :bee:
Gah, ricky! you're suppose...nevermind...><;;

anyway, I think the game was fine. everyone was totally original and balanced. My only issue was that after the near end of the game, there was a situation where there was a high healer (Ness), Kirby, and Sonic. Now, if Sonic was let's say, dead, it would leave Kirby and Ness in a infinite lock of healing, which would make others lose interest in the game.

Anyway to remedy something like this from happening again?

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Meh. then we make them

Roy=drink red bull and become Pit lol. attack 20, heal 3
Mewtwo=Mind corruption. attack 17, heal 6
Dr. Mario=vitamin boost. attack 10, heal 13 (the attack part is because he crams pills down your throat until you die XD)
Y. Link=lon-lon milk. attack 2, heal 21

U missed Pichu & those FSs are broken XD
:s @ Roy's FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom