• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
You thought it would be close? What would make you think that? Krystal's popular, sure, but shes hardly the kind of icon of video gaming that Sonic is.

Zevox
WTF! We AGREE?!?!?!

That's it. I'm getting in the bomb shelter.

See you guys later.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
For a moment there, I pictured Sonic literally beating Krystal, using Tails as a sort of club-like weapon . . . odd.

At any rate, I've got to go with Sonic.

The StarFox series belongs up in the skies, not downstairs with the dinosaurs.
i disagree i think adventures was the best Starfox game yet.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Lol Dyce, I hope this round ends soon so we can all stop making fun of furries. What an interesting thread. XD

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
are you kidding it is the same fight style but besides that it is nothing like an LoZ game! tons of games are played that way!!!!!
No, usually games aren't that close to being the same game.

Swing a weapon, roll, jump only off ledges, hearts, magic meter, mini-map... I've never played the game personally, but I'm willing to bet there's more than what I just stated.

Zevox

Smash Lord
*segments TheGlitchMaster with a beam sword, pulps the remains with a home run bat, boils over a fire flower, and eats as a soup*

Thats my horse!

Repryx

Smash Champion
No, usually games aren't that close to being the same game.

Swing a weapon, roll, jump only off ledges, hearts, magic meter, mini-map... I've never played the game personally, but I'm willing to bet there's more than what I just stated.
puzzles

Dungeons(temples)

Save a Girl

jibberish language lolz(midna)

returning enemy AFTER he is killed

NPC help w/ final boss

Money bag

Fairy like object (Dumbledang Pod)

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I vote Krystal...

hmm, I thought that this match would be much closer, with Krystal having a chance to win... but I guess Sonic's iconic status it's just too much... :(. Let's see if Sonic can handle Geno!!! :p (I know, he hasn't won yet, but I think he will)

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I really dont want to see Geno lose against Sonic or Mario lol. And especially not Mewtwo. That would be depressing. For everyone obsessive Geno fan out there. There is a Geno hater. The line will be thin lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom