• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. Yo hang on, Ive been working on a pic and im gunna post it here cause i dont think it would interupt anyone atm
Its a pic of my old SiegK as Kirby and my human form. Iono. Its kinda funny cause Sieg (human) is looking at Sieg (Kirby/past version) like "Wtf...I came from that thing?"

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha guys I'm in camp and I can't use computer I have to fight for Krystal, so...

I vote for Krystal!!!

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Ehhhhh...Sonic.

I'm not a gigantic fan of their character, Sonic sort of lost his luster after Adventure, but he's still a legend either way.

*goes to see who won the epic battle of the century*

Noooo! The Pokemon Trainer has fallen! Curse you, dastardly Ridley...curse you!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ugh why did Isaac lose to Mario :( Put me down for some of that Krystal.

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
372. Driving on your way to the local game store where you've reserved your copy, you look at your gas tank gauge and realize you're about 2 miles from empty, and the game store is at least 5 miles. Searching frantically for your wallet, you realize you don't have any cash, just the receipt showing you've paid full price for Brawl already. Sadly your home is approximately, oh, lets say, 17 miles away, and the game store is about 10 minutes to closing. So you decide to continue driving as far as you can, and the car begins to stutter at two miles, and eventually, stop entirely. You jump out of your car, kick it a few times,
AND THEN THE GAS TANK EXPLODES

Repryx

Smash Champion
Sonic

Its HIS WORLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD WHERE BLUE FOXES DO NOT EXIST BUT SOMETIMES THE ORANGE ONES DOOOO BUUUUUTTTT THEY HAVE 2 TAILS!!

SONIC

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
a guy named Sonic the Hedgedawg just voted against sonic? What's the world coming to?
I like sonic better in general... but I like Krystal better for Brawl.

Either way, I'm satisfied with who wins though.

Of course, I'd vote Tails over either of them

Patinator

Smash Champion
I WOULD vote Krystal so that, if she won, she wouldn't stand a chance against Ridley, but she's losing. Plus RDK... So Sonic. Ridley's doomed!!!

T_T

...Sonic FTW, I guess....

Zevox

Smash Lord
I vote for Sonic the Hedgehog! Krystal will make a great character in Brawl, but the Blue Blur beats her in all areas any day.

Zevox

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I WOULD vote Krystal so that, if she won, she wouldn't stand a chance against Ridley, but she's losing. Plus RDK... So Sonic. Ridley's doomed!!!

T_T

...Sonic FTW, I guess....
Krystal or Sonic would actually face either Geno or Mewtwo. Ridley's doomed anyways cause he's facing off with Mario.

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
Mario is my last hope. I hope he will be the champion.

EDIT: Or Mewtwo, but Geno will destroy him =(

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I predict that Sonic and geno will be the last 2 into the final four Mario will wipe the floor with Ridley, and sadly Sonic will kill Geno, then i can see mario Mario winning by less than 10 votes.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be more interesting if the final four all fought each other, and then the top two fought each other.

Or perhaps I just want them all to have a go at each other ^_^

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom