• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Sonic is known to a lot more people than fox...now that is a fact. Has more fans too
Where did I talk about Fox there?, I agreed Fox wasn't as known, I was talking about Krystal. Now Starfox is less known, yes, but it still has a large fan base, and has put out better games than Sonic recently.

Sorry for double, you guys need to post quicker.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Sonic duh. At least he's a real character that didn't ruin an entire series' reputation resulting in a 3rd person adventure game arming you with a stick. >_>;;

Garuda

Smash Ace
I appreciate the finer days of Sonic, aka the Genesis days. And I think despite the games he's gone through lately, the old Sonic that I knew and loved has returned one last time probably, for Brawl, in the new Sonic's body... talk about a cool yet cliche Sci-Fi film...

Levia7han117

Smash Journeyman
Sonic duh. At least he's a real character that didn't ruin an entire series' reputation resulting in a 3rd person adventure game arming you with a stick. >_>;;
Yeah, but Sonic ruined his own franchise a long time ago....lol

At least Star Fox Adventures and Assaut are playable

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lol. Omg, there are alot more fans of characters we didnt even really think there would be.

I mean, who knew Krystal would actually put up a fight with Sonic in the top 4.
And you wouldnt believe it unless you saw it that Pokrmon Trainer almost Tied Ridley.

These match ups are Great! Now we just gotta w8 for Sonic Vs Mario, to make this thread even more EPIC than it already is!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Lol. Omg, there are alot more fans of characters we didnt even really think there would be.

I mean, who knew Krystal would actually put up a fight with Sonic in the top 4.
And you wouldnt believe it unless you saw it that Pokrmon Trainer almost Tied Ridley.

These match ups are Great! Now we just gotta w8 for Sonic Vs Mario, to make this thread even more EPIC than it already is!!!
Sonic sucks! He can't even take Magikarp! :lol:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/413257
at the Mario vs. Sonic thing :chuckle:

SiD

Smash Master
Where did I talk about Fox there?, I agreed Fox wasn't as known, I was talking about Krystal. Now Starfox is less known, yes, but it still has a large fan base, and has put out better games than Sonic recently.

Sorry for double, you guys need to post quicker.
LMAO, so you're trying to say Krystal is better known than Fox? Dumb.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Dude, Sonic franchise beats Starfox franchise anyday. Let it go. Lol. Say you like you character better but you dont need to make stuff up :lol:
(Omg Double Posts..."Somebody Stop me!")

Besides Platnum's vote...

Sonic: 17
Krystal: 13
Man just drop it, there ain't a best or better series anyway, its all about the fans! Some people like SF better.:p
I'd challenge you to Krystal vs. Sonic, but I'm already gonna wipe the floor with him, using Dedede!

Lol, when did I pass you in posts?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Man just drop it, there ain't a best or better series anyway, its all about the fans! Some people like SF better.:p
I'd challenge you to Krystal vs. Sonic, but I'm already gonna wipe the floor with him, using Dedede!

Lol, when did I pass you in posts?
Umm right around the time you lost haveing a life. Lol. jk.
But Its pretty clear that Sonic series is better then Starfox, just think about it, all characters, all different kinds of development, how many TV shows, merchandise, Games, comix, movie,how many different companies have worked on Sonic projects, and the #1 give away.
Starfox series doesnt rival Mario series, does it?

Actually when you think about it, the Sonic Universe has way surpassed that of the Mario Universe. Some TV shows were Mario based, but look how many Sonic shows have toppled over those, a movie or 2 for each, Archie Comix back up the SUPER Long lasting Sonic Comix, which have a whole nother set of awesome Sonic characters (which I think would fit way better in Sonic games then some of the new ones Sonic Team Created, Archie Sonic Universe rocks, So Sally, Bunny and all the Freedom Fighters!)

The Sonic Universe is ever lasting.

In terms of Income, Sonic has racked in the most $ even though it wasnt all to the same person, like Mario has done and Pokemon. But in terms of total sales... I think it would go.
1. Pokemon
2.Sonic
3.Mario

What does StarFox universe have thats really Popular? Oh yeah. 2 things by the majority and 1 by the offset.
1. Fox is way too awesome in Melee for his own good.
2. a saying, "Do a Barrel Roll"
and the 3rd, on a List of top 5 sex icons in the Furry Fandom, Krystal placed 3rd. Wana know the 1st two?

First place for most recognized sex icon in the Furry Fandom is...
1st. Renamon
http://tailsrulz.deviantart.com/art/Golden-Renamon-WP-26603984

2nd. (Sonic universe wins this one too) Princess Sally Acorn
http://kieremj.deviantart.com/art/Sally-Acorn-48518892

and 3rd. Krystal.
http://tailsrulz.deviantart.com/art/Krystal-at-the-baths-28052039

A Sad Bunch... I pitty the people who actually made this poll.

Ok. Im done. Wanna Drop it, you ask? Then dont quote me or discuss anything i just posted, just wonder.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ROFL. marketing means people buy it cause they like it XDDDDDDDD

Dude, Our Brawls are gunna be awesome, cause we live kinda close. haha.
Hell yeah! And marketing ain't bad either, except for bad Mario sports games(hoops 3 on 3? WTF?)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Rofl, I dont know what thats even about, what were they thinking. "Hmmm what could we do to make money" Thats it.

Well.. I dont think any1 votes ar 2AM. Lol.
You can imagine them making Mario football(not soccer) right now :ohwell:

And I vote for Krystal! It don't count, but I'm voting at 2am :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom