• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
8:30 -.-

So your a kid who swears mindlessly and tries to argue childishly.

West Coast Smashers Ftw :p

I'm Canadian West Coast though :)

Yaya

Smash Champion
YES!

RECAP!

Ridley squeezes by PT, and will face Mario in the Final Four.

Who will win that? The Legend? The Dragon?

We'll find out!

Zenigame

Smash Apprentice
Noooo............... if any round would have made for an epic upset, it would've been this one. :urg:

Oh well, Sonic wins tomorrow, and then all non-Geno fans must band together for the day after tomorrow.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
RESULTS:

The Elite 8 -Division 2

It was a close one the whole way through, but Ridley manages to slip by Pokemon Trainer with only 1 more vote. So it has been decided, Ridley will represent the Hyrule Conference in the Final Four against Mario.

Pokemon Trainer has been eliminated.

Please wait while I prepare for the next round.

Garuda

Smash Ace
Nooooo PT!!! ... oh well, you better have Mario win, how dare you put a dragon thing in front of the man himself.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
The Elite 8 -
Division 3:
NOW OPEN!

The first match-up of the Final Four has been decided. As Ridley defeats Pokemon Trainer and earns himself a shot at Mario, all eyes now turn to the Dreamland Conference, where a bitter battle is about to take place. In one corner, Sonic. In the other, Krystal. Both extremely popular, both with rabid fanbases. Who will win and claim the third spot in the Final Four? It's time to decide.

I will give my vote to Sonic...

Let the battle begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom